Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,935 members, 7,873,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:34 AM

Father, Forgive Them Not. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father, Forgive Them Not. (195 Views)

In The Light Of Truth: Father Forgive Them For They Know Not What They Do / "Father, Forgive Them, For They Know Not What They Do" - Jesus / Assurance? Really? Father Forgive Them For They Know Not What They Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Father, Forgive Them Not. by TheIkoro(m): 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
From certificates like unto that with which I had my name changed, to the notes with which I do even more than merely put on record the evil that has been wreaking afflictions upon afflictions upon my life, ever since I moved to damned and accursed Mato (and decades even, before then) to the possessions of mine like unto a N200,000 laptop that had the evil turn my house into a "business centre" (with the absolute lack of regard for either Law or GOD with which it is used to print, browse the internet, and make photocopies - all behind my back, and with absolutely no consent of mine) and even items as tiny as cutlery, candles, and match boxes - all continuously being despoiled of me to be either plunder, or in all its entirety destroyed; by the same evil like unto that which begs me to accept its begging just after having destroyed two BlackBerry phones with rainfall, or begs me to desist from crying out unto my Creator (and to, rather, raise my complaints before it - that very same evil!) after having ignored the anguish clearly seen by all they - be they family, or friend - for over two decades, and still counting.

The reason is obvious to all but The Fool they are, that has Jesus be such a wide and easy way that Christianity still remains the largest path - despite this being a contradiction of terms - and obviously due to the "liberality" that had Jesus say not only,

"Thy sins are forgiven thee,"

and,

"Go, and sin no more,"

but also,

"Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do;"

and that had Paul arrive at the conclusion I would take as advice - were I Christian, and not Masculinist;

"you joyfully accept the plundering of thy property."

Thus, they continue to wish and to hope and to beg that I be another - to use their own word - "kind" Jesus; to the extent of having me need to each and every day pray against being "kicked" into Christianity, as fervently as Christians are supposed to pray against evil.

I, on my own part, continue to cry out concerning the plundering of my property (plundering that has even the very salvation I strive to work out with all due fear and trembling deemed needful to be plundered of me; by the cunning of antics that would I be either Anti-Christ, or Adolf Hitler (all due apologies to the righteousness the West persists in dousing with the hypocrisy of being politically correct) or Balaam, or in all its entirety Legion - cunning that would all that I have put down as Word and as writing be rendered no more than the paintings of a Hitler; that would even my very own name be despoiled of me to have me be rendered, "unknown"wink I continue to cry out unto my Creator,

"Avenge me of mine adversaries."

Father, forgive them not: for they know enough from Moses, and Jesus, and Mohammed, and the prophets, and even the very conscience Thou hast them given; to know all what they do.

- The Naked Truth (29th of June, 2019).

(1) (Reply)

Adultery And Fornication / Good Morning Africans .. Ogelleafrica Is Here To Stay.. Make $20 Daily Uploading / Genealogy Of Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.