Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,974 members, 7,973,370 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:04 PM

Nairalanders, Please Save Me!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalanders, Please Save Me!!! (1524 Views)

Nairalanders Please Help, My First Son Is Behaving Somehow / Save Me From Entitled Inlaws / PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Please Save Me!!! by Realanonymous: 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
What kind of life am i living embarassed

Disappointment in business
Family hating
Friends hating
No love life
Unhealthiness disturbing
Always indoor brooding
Every step i take seems to be heading nowhere

I Just wish government can grant me euthanasia
I want to end it all and take a lifetime rest
I can't keep living this way, every resources i try to pull together isn't working and I'm just here all alone with my thought.

I don't want to kill myself, yet, i want to die.

I don't want money or wordly things, all i seek is healthiness, i just want to be free from Scoliosis that has consumed my life into depression.

Is this the end

Seun
Lalasticlala please, I'm begging you, give me this opportunity to meet someone who'd be willing to help me get proper treatment.

Scoliosis is a complex case that has been killing me psychologically, emotionally, mentally and intellectually.
I want to get out of this isolation...

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Please Save Me!!! by soberdrunk(m): 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
Realanonymous:

Family hating
Friends hating
No love life
Unhealthiness disturbing
Always indoor brooding

I can't keep living this way, every resources i try to pull together isn't working and I'm just here all alone with my thought.

I don't want money or wordly things, i just want to be free from Scoliosis that has consumed my life into depression.

Is this the end

My brother I feel your pain, I won't bore and deceive you with all that inspirational crap, the truth is life can be very harsh but no matter how harsh and terrible your life may seem, you are still better off than someone else and someone out there is wishing to be where you are. Be strong and know that good times will still come.....

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Please Save Me!!! by Iogobenz(m): 7:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
Realanonymous:

Family hating
Friends hating
No love life
Unhealthiness disturbing
Always indoor brooding

I don't want money or wordly things, all i seek is healthiness, i just want to be free from Scoliosis that has consumed my life into depression.

Is this the end
the bolded is the only problem you have!!
Make money and enjoy life bros.
Money good ooo!

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Please Save Me!!! by CarlsJaz567(m): 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
Brother, Take heart and don't give up!
Re: Nairalanders, Please Save Me!!! by czarina(f): 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
Iogobenz:
the bolded is the only problem you have!!
Make money and enjoy life bros.
Money good ooo!
Did you even read it at all? Op is more or less debilitated with scoliosis

How can he work without good health?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Please Save Me!!! by Iogobenz(m): 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
czarina:
Did you even read it at all? Op is more or less debilitated with scoliosis

How can he work without good health?
there are many things a person with a brain can do without going the physical route na madam.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Please Save Me!!! by cool318(m): 11:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
Iogobenz:
there are many things a person with a brain can do without going the physical route na madam.

You are kind of right with this
Overview
Comparing normal curves in spine with scoliosis
Scoliosis
Scoliosis is a sideways curvature of the spine that occurs most often during the growth spurt just before puberty. While scoliosis can be caused by conditions such as cerebral palsy and muscular dystrophy, the cause of most scoliosis is unknown. About 3% of adolescents have scoliosis.

Most cases of scoliosis are mild, but some spine deformities continue to get more severe as children grow. Severe scoliosis can be disabling. An especially severe spinal curve can reduce the amount of space within the chest, making it difficult for the lungs to function properly.

Children who have mild scoliosis are monitored closely, usually with X-rays, to see if the curve is getting worse. In many cases, no treatment is necessary. Some children will need to wear a brace to stop the curve from worsening. Others may need surgery to keep the scoliosis from worsening and to straighten severe cases of scoliosis.

I will suggest some online skills, avoid being bored, It might not be easy but you have to try
There was a girl now a lady in my hood, she had Kyphosis (Not fully Hunch back), she never allowed it deter her, she is now a graduate, she was never an introvert, pure extrovert, Mixes with her peers , she is happy although maybe not always, but she was determined.

Do not get despaired!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Please Save Me!!! by skillatch(m): 8:37am On Jun 30, 2019
There is a reason for depression, it could be health, money, love or something else but one thing I want you to know is a lot of us are constantly fighting against depression. You are one of the fighters and please do not let us down cos we will come out of this as victors.... My prayers are with you homie
Re: Nairalanders, Please Save Me!!! by Realanonymous: 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2019
It's the end

Can't live in pain any longer...

To those who truly cares deep down their hearts, i want to say thank you, what befalls me shall not be your portion, you shall live a healthy and happy life.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Please Save Me!!! by Realanonymous: 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
May you all overcome your problems
May your problems never consumed you into depression.

There's no hope for me anymore
No chance to keep living
Even if i had all the money in the world, it will be useless without health

I truly appreciate those who tries one way or the other to speak me out, may you find peace in your endeavors...
Re: Nairalanders, Please Save Me!!! by czarina(f): 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
Realanonymous:

No chance to keep living

I truly appreciate those who tries one way or the other to speak me out, may you find peace in your endeavors...
So you want to commit suicide?

I have no words to deter you but just know scoliosis is not the worst. And people in worse conditions are still living.

#Peace

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Please Save Me!!! by Abcruz(m): 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2019
Realanonymous:
It's the end

To those who truly cares deep down their hearts, i want to say thank you, what befalls me shall not be your portion, you shall live a healthy and happy life.

Jesus loves you more than you can ever imaging.
He can wipe away your tears.
So draw near to the throne of grace that you may find help in the time of need.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Please Save Me!!! by Iogobenz(m): 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
Abcruz:

Jesus loves you more than you can ever imaging.
He can wipe away your tears.
So draw near to the throne of grace that you may find help in the time of need.
go and sit down...
Re: Nairalanders, Please Save Me!!! by LyfeJennings(m): 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
Hmmmmmmmmmm
O ga o
God is your strength.
Re: Nairalanders, Please Save Me!!! by Graduateacher(f): 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
Realanonymous:
It's the end

This your drama, is it part one or two? on a serious note, stay strong
Re: Nairalanders, Please Save Me!!! by Lastpharoah33: 9:32pm On Jul 04, 2019
I don't even know what you tell you.... You are are really passing through hell, take hrt... God is ur strength.
Re: Nairalanders, Please Save Me!!! by Ojugunrege(f): 3:07am On Oct 02, 2019
Realanonymous:

No chance to keep living

Hello?
Are u still there?
Re: Nairalanders, Please Save Me!!! by Evangkatsoulis: 12:15pm On Oct 02, 2019
@op, R.i.p

(1) (Reply)

Read My True Life Story And Learn From Expirence / Uncle Ben's Insights On Post-partum Sex / I Feel Like I'm Losing The Connection With My Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.