Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,051 members, 7,966,853 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 05:20 AM

Am Not Commissioning Any House -muyiwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Am Not Commissioning Any House -muyiwa (435 Views)

Muyiwa Ademola Acquires A New House (Photos) / Muyiwa Ademola's Wife And Daughter In Matching Outfit For Christmas / Odunlade Adekola, Femi Adebayo & Muyiwa Ademola Dress As Lady In Throwback Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Not Commissioning Any House -muyiwa by Samorenews: 8:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
My attention has been drawn to this beautiful news that has gone quite viral. “Muyiwa Ademola commissions a new house today”. I have been getting calls & messages from wonderful people all over the world congratulating me. Though the elders told me not to refute the claim since it’s a positive one but I need to do this for the record. I’M NOT COMMISSIONING ANY HOUSE O!
But I claim it, I know a big one is surely on the way for me and for you, it’s not too big for my BIG God to do. May The Almighty bless the source/sources that started this and those that shared it on their various platforms, you shall never lack shelter and to everyone that says amen you will never lack any good thing in your life.

Gist from

http://samgist.com/am-not-the-owner-of-the-house-muyiwa/

Re: Am Not Commissioning Any House -muyiwa by osemoses1234(m): 8:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
Re: Am Not Commissioning Any House -muyiwa by Tolexander: 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
But his female counterparts who are not as famous as him in the industry are warming more beautiful house than this.
Any secret why that is happening?

May God surely bless you Mr Muyiwa

(1) (Reply)

Police Speak On COZA Pastor Rape Allegations In Abuja / YCEE Clears The Rumors Of Wizkid Signing Him.ycee On The Yakata Hot Seat Show(ep / Ghanaian Movies Produccer Don't Know How To Shoot Sex Scenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.