Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,329 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:53 AM

Man Pulled Over For Riding Unclad As Record-breaking Hot Weather Hits Europe - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Pulled Over For Riding Unclad As Record-breaking Hot Weather Hits Europe (42660 Views)

Why Is Lagos Blue Line Train Being Pulled By A Diesel Locomotive?—John Ashbourne / Car Belonging To A Pregnant Mum Who Vanished With Baby In 1998 Pulled From Lake / SUV Of Missing Mum And Two Kids Pulled From River After 20years In U.S.(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Pulled Over For Riding Unclad As Record-breaking Hot Weather Hits Europe by Neoteny(m): 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2019
"...temperatures could exceed the current 40°C in parts of the Europe over the coming days as a plume of dry, hot air moves north from Sahara, Africa."

Let's see them stop our hot dry Saharan air from migrating.

Meanwhile i think the changes in climate are less to do with human activity and more with the possibility that the earth's orbit round the sun is decaying and thus falling closer and closer towards the sun. If solar wind can power solar sails then it's probably creating some sort of atmospheric drag on the earth.

Also, since gravitational waves are proven to exist, then it's quite likely the earth's frame dragging is also generating some gravitational friction on the planet, in accordance with Newton's 3rd law.

2 Likes

Re: Man Pulled Over For Riding Unclad As Record-breaking Hot Weather Hits Europe by chingymingy: 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
Nigerian Police Force will make sure he reaches prison first so that he'll be bailed

1 Like

Re: Man Pulled Over For Riding Unclad As Record-breaking Hot Weather Hits Europe by foster212: 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
Na Buhari cause am.
Re: Man Pulled Over For Riding Unclad As Record-breaking Hot Weather Hits Europe by Dreambeat: 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
It is currently 28 degrees in this part of the Scandinavia where I live.It is rare to see this here
Re: Man Pulled Over For Riding Unclad As Record-breaking Hot Weather Hits Europe by grandlexuz(m): 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2019
Globalhustler:
Rubbish, which sun dey there, make dem come maiduguri or sokoto, no b only sokoto e go off, e go off his skin join.

I dont blame him, his dick would be too small to be noticed, so he can go around n.aked

Ignorant talk. Maiduguri at this time of the year gets as hot as 38C. This year heat waves in Europe has recorded 45C. That's extreme for a temperate zone hence the deaths

3 Likes

Re: Man Pulled Over For Riding Unclad As Record-breaking Hot Weather Hits Europe by Atigba: 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
obafemee80:

Police force in northeastern German state of Brandenburg has taken to twitter to share images of a man who was pulled over after being caught riding his scooter naked.

The naked rider, who was wearing nothing but sandals and Helmet, claimed he was trying to cool down and simply defended his nudity by telling officers: "It’s too hot".

The police department wrote:
"We can’t disagree with what he said"

He was allowed to continue his journey after agreeing to put pants on.

Like most of Western Europe, Germany is facing scorching temperatures, with German authorities imposing motorway speed limits. Some French schools are staying closed as a precaution, after France recorded all-time highest temperature of 45.9°C

German authorities have warned that temperatures could exceed the current 40°C in parts of the Europe over the coming days as a plume of dry, hot air moves north from Sahara, Africa.

In comparison, the temperature  range in Lagos Nigeria stays between a high of 33°C and low of 21°C. The hottest month is March, when average daytime temperatures reach 29°C.

https://autojosh.com/german-police-pulled-a-man-over-for-riding-his-scooter-unclad-as-record-breaking-hot-weather-hits-europe/

Is somehow cold here in Sweden

1 Like

Re: Man Pulled Over For Riding Unclad As Record-breaking Hot Weather Hits Europe by Legendguru: 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
hmmmm.make hmm. come northern nigeria him go run mad after a week
Re: Man Pulled Over For Riding Unclad As Record-breaking Hot Weather Hits Europe by Globalhustler(m): 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2019
grandlexuz:

Ignorant talk. Maiduguri at this time of the year gets as hot as 38C. This year heat waves in Europe has recorded 45C. That's extreme for a temperate zone hence the deaths
maiduguri dey enter 42/43 degrees C. I served there

2 Likes

Re: Man Pulled Over For Riding Unclad As Record-breaking Hot Weather Hits Europe by barthy09(m): 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
It's like someone forget to close the gate of hell in Europe

1 Like

Re: Man Pulled Over For Riding Unclad As Record-breaking Hot Weather Hits Europe by ENG0701: 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2019
ichidodo:
Wait..Is it 45 degrees Celsius or 45 degrees... like...Fahrenheit?!.

Celsius
Re: Man Pulled Over For Riding Unclad As Record-breaking Hot Weather Hits Europe by GMbuharii: 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
He must've eaten amala
grin
Re: Man Pulled Over For Riding Unclad As Record-breaking Hot Weather Hits Europe by Emmychuks20: 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
bro come Adamawa those German sun dey learn work from satin we re facing a times we pray for flood
Re: Man Pulled Over For Riding Unclad As Record-breaking Hot Weather Hits Europe by Fawie(m): 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
Hadampson:
I heard about the hot weather in western Europe.

This is very unusual. Their meteorologists should look into the matter before it gets out of hand

What should they do? Should they go and reduce it?
Emmychuks20:
bro come Adamawa those German sun dey learn work from satin we re facing a times we pray for flood
Re: Man Pulled Over For Riding Unclad As Record-breaking Hot Weather Hits Europe by raphy(m): 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
if I was him its leaves I would HV worn. so the heat wave left Nigeria for Europe them own better light de here u will get roast all night
Re: Man Pulled Over For Riding Unclad As Record-breaking Hot Weather Hits Europe by Deepfeel(m): 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
What will he do if he was in an African hot sunny weather grin
Re: Man Pulled Over For Riding Unclad As Record-breaking Hot Weather Hits Europe by Yyeske(m): 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
Dreambeat:
It is currently 28 degrees in this part of the Scandinavia where I live.It is rare to see this here
While it's mostly chilly here in Nigeria even during daytime.
Climate change at work, you hardly see the harmattan as at when due here and rivers always overflowing their banks every year, I guess the South Pole is very cold now and pushing humidity, cold over Nigeria and getting heated up in the Sahara, flows over Europe with hot winds
Re: Man Pulled Over For Riding Unclad As Record-breaking Hot Weather Hits Europe by Inteltower: 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
ALERT!!! a lot of events are happening all over the world. & what's amazing is how the bible had recorded about them.

in the book of revelations it pointed out how the temperature of the sun will keep increasing & be unbearable for people.

believers & unbelievers take note.
as continents merge themselves to have one single currency.. it won't take time when these continents begin merging together to also have a single currency between them. Britain is now finding it hard to leave the European union. we all know what's currently happening in Africa. & the new payment system in China which I believe its making herself an experiment.

may I shock you that Isaiah prophesied the invention of aeroplanes..

its all recorded.
believers & unbelievers take note

why am I a Christian is because of the revelation of Christ death on the cross for salvation of my soul
& like everyone we are weak & imperfect.

Moslem religion never gave us that
but God through Christ.. even onwards to spiritual exploits.

be warned & be prepared

3 Likes

Re: Man Pulled Over For Riding Unclad As Record-breaking Hot Weather Hits Europe by Mekanus(m): 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
What's this one saying

Re: Man Pulled Over For Riding Unclad As Record-breaking Hot Weather Hits Europe by jeroncomputers(m): 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
Many are mad few are roaming

2 Likes

Re: Man Pulled Over For Riding Unclad As Record-breaking Hot Weather Hits Europe by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
white women are walking around wearing only pants and no bra over here, While africans women are sweating their vaginas in their Jeans and heavy clothing. tongue
Re: Man Pulled Over For Riding Unclad As Record-breaking Hot Weather Hits Europe by musicology: 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
why? cos according to big Shaq " MAN IS NOT HOT, NEVER HOT"
Re: Man Pulled Over For Riding Unclad As Record-breaking Hot Weather Hits Europe by General0847: 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
[quote author=MuttleyLaff post=79810222]What is unusual in yesterday being the hottest in 70 years, hmm?. Apparently hot winds blowing from the Sahara is causing this hot weather

He isnt doing it for the dick, even if he is a shower, being a Long John Sliver but he's gone buck stark nãked because he is an exhibitionist, craving attention and/or is a nudist

Nothing wey miguard no go see for house gate. Wetin vigilante no go see for midnight[/quote

Please just ignore that idiot.
Re: Man Pulled Over For Riding Unclad As Record-breaking Hot Weather Hits Europe by Gabson001(m): 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
The man say i can't come and kill my self

1 Like

Re: Man Pulled Over For Riding Unclad As Record-breaking Hot Weather Hits Europe by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2019
If his dick is big and mighty he will put some clothes on. Only those who have tiny dicks and feels its outlived it's expectation roam about aimlessly Stark nâked

1 Like

Re: Man Pulled Over For Riding Unclad As Record-breaking Hot Weather Hits Europe by hamrof(m): 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
Try this in Nigeria and you will be accused of taking tramadol if Sar no use beating to reset your memory..SO LO STUPID NI
Re: Man Pulled Over For Riding Unclad As Record-breaking Hot Weather Hits Europe by archat: 5:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
global warming tinx onpoint
Re: Man Pulled Over For Riding Unclad As Record-breaking Hot Weather Hits Europe by Cmanforall: 5:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
Globalhustler:
Rubbish, which sun dey there, make dem come maiduguri or sokoto, no b only sokoto e go off, e go off his skin join.

I dont blame him, his dick would be too small to be noticed, so he can go around n.aked
What's the highest temperature there? And the humidity?
Re: Man Pulled Over For Riding Unclad As Record-breaking Hot Weather Hits Europe by onegig(m): 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2019
Globalhustler:
maiduguri dey enter 42/43 degrees C. I served there

35 degrees in a place like Lagos with 80 to 90% humidity is worse than 42 degrees in Maiduguri with 30 to 40% humidity.

Also why the current heatwave is causing so much havoc is because it is a sharp rise in temperature levels and increased humidity in comparison to Maiduguri which has always been hot and has dry air.

As long as you are under the shade in Maiduguri and not exposed to the direct sun, you are fine but if you have such temperatures in such places even staying under the shade won't save you because the air is murkier and you sweat more but the water stays around and doesn't evaporate (i.e loose a lot of water while you still feel heavy).

It's a very stressful position to be in and can lead to death. I would take Maiduguri heat anytime in comparison to Lagos heat or what they are experiencing in Europe currently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Pulled Over For Riding Unclad As Record-breaking Hot Weather Hits Europe by Damfostopper(m): 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2019
awon werey..... e can't come and kee himself

Re: Man Pulled Over For Riding Unclad As Record-breaking Hot Weather Hits Europe by TheStarsAlign: 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2019
At the rate the climate is changing, it should not surprise us if Nigeria start experiencing snowfall in 5 years time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Pulled Over For Riding Unclad As Record-breaking Hot Weather Hits Europe by Gkemz: 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
He wants to cool off by removing his clothes, riding unclad... That's how it starts
Re: Man Pulled Over For Riding Unclad As Record-breaking Hot Weather Hits Europe by awoo47: 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
BeijinDossier:
Oyibo people are jokers, at least they have electricity, which means they can use air conditioners in their cars and homes at least.

They should come to Nigeria and live with no electricity and hot weather, then they will appreciate what they have
Itlay had several power cuts because of d surge in AC usuage
2ppl died because of d heat
it's an unusual occurrence

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Beautiful Loko-Oweto Bridges, Benue River: Thank You Buhari, Up APC / MAIDUGURI Is Beautiful (pics) / Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.