Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,793 members, 7,898,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 08:16 PM

Stop Taking My Old Father To Clubs’ – Ned Nwoko Son Warns Regina Daniel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Taking My Old Father To Clubs’ – Ned Nwoko Son Warns Regina Daniel (3892 Views)

Shan George Reacts To Emzy, Ned Nwoko's Son's Claim Of Asking For Number / Emzy, Ned Nwoko's Son: 'Shan George Asked For My Father's Number' / Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Taking My Old Father To Clubs’ – Ned Nwoko Son Warns Regina Daniel by micheal34(m): 11:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
Diverting a bit from the trending issue of Busola Dakolo Vs Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of Coza church, Regina Daniels I not having easy in her new marriage.
The teen actress who recently got married to 59 year old politician cum businessman, Ned Nwoko, has been facing serious bashing from the billionaire’s son, Emzy.

Emzy has warned Regina to stop taking his old father to clubs as well as smoking in his presence.

He wrote: ” Madam Allow My Old Dad To Rest,Please Stop Taking Him To Clubs, His Not Getting Younger Anymore,Stop Stressing The Man.�� If You Don’t Value His Life Please We Do No Matter What He Did In The Past. He Might Not Complain To You Because He Wants To Make You Feel Loved, But Trust Me, His Not Cool With Such Lifestyle,

You Are Even Smoking In His Presence, Something You Can’t Do To Your Own Father, Aunty Fear God If You No Go Fear Dad.. I Don’t Know Your Aim Though But Just Know It Won’t Work. I Wish He Was Still Young For All This.� Wrong Choice.”

2 Likes

Re: Stop Taking My Old Father To Clubs’ – Ned Nwoko Son Warns Regina Daniel by beewhy009(m): 11:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
grin

The Old man Ned should complain and not you his Son nah. Or is he high on KREST that he cannot talk Krestibly? shocked

11 Likes

Re: Stop Taking My Old Father To Clubs’ – Ned Nwoko Son Warns Regina Daniel by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hmm, honestly Regina own too much

2 Likes

Re: Stop Taking My Old Father To Clubs’ – Ned Nwoko Son Warns Regina Daniel by rOsy247(f): 11:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
Eyahh. Well it's only a matter of time, he'll put her in check

1 Like

Re: Stop Taking My Old Father To Clubs’ – Ned Nwoko Son Warns Regina Daniel by donate(m): 11:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
E pain NED son and comment above..
Re: Stop Taking My Old Father To Clubs’ – Ned Nwoko Son Warns Regina Daniel by Westtimeline: 12:05am On Jun 30, 2019
Their problem. How early take concern me.

1 Like

Re: Stop Taking My Old Father To Clubs’ – Ned Nwoko Son Warns Regina Daniel by Nonybb: 12:08am On Jun 30, 2019
To me Regina is not a wife to NED. BECAUSE no reasonable husband allows a wife to smoke in his presence

8 Likes

Re: Stop Taking My Old Father To Clubs’ – Ned Nwoko Son Warns Regina Daniel by EmzyT: 12:09am On Jun 30, 2019
I don't blame regina at all, I Blame that shameless old man that doesn't know that he's old enough to be the girl's father... What do you expect from a very young girl who's enjoying life? cool

3 Likes

Re: Stop Taking My Old Father To Clubs’ – Ned Nwoko Son Warns Regina Daniel by Ekez(m): 12:25am On Jun 30, 2019
When your fada marry a slay queen wetin yu wan make she do

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Taking My Old Father To Clubs’ – Ned Nwoko Son Warns Regina Daniel by sLentlover7778(m): 12:26am On Jun 30, 2019
Your dad (Ned) is old enough to decide what he want and how he want to run his home, after all he's the head of the family... let him speak for himself mbok.

1 Like

Re: Stop Taking My Old Father To Clubs’ – Ned Nwoko Son Warns Regina Daniel by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 30, 2019
I can only assume the young toto sweet the old man. To me this is disgraceful. The tail wagging the dog.

1 Like

Re: Stop Taking My Old Father To Clubs’ – Ned Nwoko Son Warns Regina Daniel by MetaPhysical: 12:46am On Jun 30, 2019
This boy with head like yahoo does not have home training. Listen how he is talking to his step-mother! This world don spoil. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Taking My Old Father To Clubs’ – Ned Nwoko Son Warns Regina Daniel by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:01am On Jun 30, 2019
Ned did not even know him self
Re: Stop Taking My Old Father To Clubs’ – Ned Nwoko Son Warns Regina Daniel by TANID(m): 2:50am On Jun 30, 2019
Nigeriabiafra80:
Hmm, honestly Regina own too much
Re: Stop Taking My Old Father To Clubs’ – Ned Nwoko Son Warns Regina Daniel by Slikbae: 4:08am On Jun 30, 2019
Look at this one. Instead of calling your randy father to order you're displaying your foolishness in public.

Will your father tolerate you or any of his children (wether male or female) smoking in his presence? Yet he is tolerating it from a small girl just because of her social status. If any of his previous wives did it, all hell would let lose and he would tag her all sorts of unprintable words but because he is intoxicated by her, he will tolerate anything.

Regina is a young celebrity and living the celeb lifestyle, it is your father you should blame for bringing such shame upon your family despite his old age.

1 Like

Re: Stop Taking My Old Father To Clubs’ – Ned Nwoko Son Warns Regina Daniel by blackpanda: 5:58am On Jun 30, 2019
As usual u attack the wife as if she forced ur dad to marry her. Smh. Better face ur own life silly boy
Re: Stop Taking My Old Father To Clubs’ – Ned Nwoko Son Warns Regina Daniel by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 30, 2019
This young man ugly nor be small lolz
Re: Stop Taking My Old Father To Clubs’ – Ned Nwoko Son Warns Regina Daniel by Enosa1(m): 6:51am On Jun 30, 2019
Regina should not kill somebody's father o

1 Like

Re: Stop Taking My Old Father To Clubs’ – Ned Nwoko Son Warns Regina Daniel by franchasng: 7:35am On Jun 30, 2019
Ghen ghen ghen grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Taking My Old Father To Clubs’ – Ned Nwoko Son Warns Regina Daniel by czarina(f): 7:51am On Jun 30, 2019
Who believes this?

1 Like

Re: Stop Taking My Old Father To Clubs’ – Ned Nwoko Son Warns Regina Daniel by davillian(m): 8:04am On Jun 30, 2019
Your dad made his choice
Re: Stop Taking My Old Father To Clubs’ – Ned Nwoko Son Warns Regina Daniel by wordcat(m): 10:04am On Jun 30, 2019
Ned married Regina to avoid being tagged a paedophile or a rapist in the future.

Case study; COZA Pastor vs Busola

1 Like

Re: Stop Taking My Old Father To Clubs’ – Ned Nwoko Son Warns Regina Daniel by DaddySpyce(m): 10:13am On Jun 30, 2019
Was it not this same boy that claimed he has no business with his father because his father abandoned him since he was young? How come he now cares so much for his dad?
He should be grateful to Regina for making him a celebrity now that people know him as a son of Ned.
Re: Stop Taking My Old Father To Clubs’ – Ned Nwoko Son Warns Regina Daniel by Nature8(m): 11:03am On Jun 30, 2019
micheal34:
Diverting a bit from the trending issue of Busola Dakolo Vs Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of Coza church, Regina Daniels I not having easy in her new marriage.
The teen actress who recently got married to 59 year old politician cum businessman, Ned Nwoko, has been facing serious bashing from the billionaire’s son, Emzy.

Emzy has warned Regina to stop taking his old father to clubs as well as smoking in his presence.

He wrote: ” Madam Allow My Old Dad To Rest,Please Stop Taking Him To Clubs, His Not Getting Younger Anymore,Stop Stressing The Man.�� If You Don’t Value His Life Please We Do No Matter What He Did In The Past. He Might Not Complain To You Because He Wants To Make You Feel Loved, But Trust Me, His Not Cool With Such Lifestyle,

You Are Even Smoking In His Presence, Something You Can’t Do To Your Own Father, Aunty Fear God If You No Go Fear Dad.. I Don’t Know Your Aim Though But Just Know It Won’t Work. I Wish He Was Still Young For All This.� Wrong Choice.”

Nawa oo
Re: Stop Taking My Old Father To Clubs’ – Ned Nwoko Son Warns Regina Daniel by SendAbroad: 12:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
Who says the man is not enjoying the clubs and limelight.

(1) (Reply)

Video: #bbahotshots Shower Hour Day 17 Fearuring Samantha | 18+ DOWNLOAD / Jay Z & Beyonce, Kim & Kanye West, Donjazzy & Oother Celebrities Turn Up For Flo / Young Jonn (the Wicked Producer) Celebrates His Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.