Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,991 members, 7,949,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:05 AM

"In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun (53182 Views)

Isaac Johnson Has World's Widest Mouth Of 10.1cm (Guinness World Record) / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by lexy2014: 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2019
[quote author=laudate post=79841917][/quote]

Once again, ur dictionary issues have betrayed u. U have replied all my comments which should b more than 15. grin cheesy grin how's that not worth ur time? cheesy grin cheesy u really good at contradicting urself
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by laudate: 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
lexy2014:
Once again, ur dictionary issues have betrayed u. U have replied all my comments which should b more than 15. grin cheesy grin how's that not worth ur time? cheesy grin cheesy u really good at contradicting urself

Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by lexy2014: 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2019
[quote author=laudate post=79842159][/quote]

I thought u said am not worth ur time? I must b doing something right that makes u keep coming back although u speak in d contrary. Just d way u woke up at 2:03am in d morning to respond to "long boring epistles". U are really enjoying my company & my "boring epistles".
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by laudate: 3:55pm On Jul 01, 2019
lexy2014:
I thought u said am not worth ur time? I must b doing something right that makes u keep coming back although u speak in d contrary. Just d way u woke up at 2:03am in d morning to respond to "long boring epistles". U are really enjoying my company & my "boring epistles".

Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by lexy2014: 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
[quote author=laudate post=79842984][/quote]

It doesn't matter how many fvcks u give, but u just keep coming back 4 more of my comments. It might therapeutic 4u considering ur emotional issues. My "long boring epistles" has kept ur attention on nairaland since yday. Even though u ran of words& ideas, u still looking 4a way to stay in touch. That's amazing 4 something u called "boring" except maybe d meaning of boring has changed
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by laudate: 4:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
lexy2014:
[s] It doesn't matter how many fvcks u give, but u just keep coming back 4 more of my comments. It might therapeutic 4u considering ur emotional issues. My "long boring epistles" has kept ur attention on nairaland since yday. Even though u ran of words& ideas, u still looking 4a way to stay in touch. That's amazing 4 something u called "boring" except maybe d meaning of boring has changed[/s]

Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by lexy2014: 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2019
[quote author=laudate post=79843437][/quote]

My posts don't seek attention. Its u who actually gives my posts attention. Its therapeutic 4u. U just can't let go despite saying they are "boring". Who does that? grin cheesy
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by laudate: 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2019
teepain:
Well, if you admitted that he had sex with all 30 of them you can't say he didn't commit rape because in Bisola's case she was 17 hence she was below age of consent (18). As the law stands, anyone who sleeps with anybody below 18 is committing statutory RAPE.

I think that Nigerians have a very limited understanding of what constitutes rape and that is because the law enforcers and our courts are not treating this scourge with the attention it deserves.
Don't mind them. The pastor has even stepped down. He knows his hands are not clean.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by booksrite001: 10:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
laudate:
Don't mind them. The pastor has even stepped down. He knows his hands are not clean.

smiley
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by Alejobs: 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
Let's find our way back to love

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos / Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery / Mercy Eke And Venita Akpofure Shade Tacha After She Came To Khafi's Defence

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.