Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,345 members, 7,881,281 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:46 PM

Van Gaal Is By Far A Better Coach Than Ferguson - Rooney - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Van Gaal Is By Far A Better Coach Than Ferguson - Rooney (693 Views)

Ajax, Van Gaal Condole With Tijani Babangida Over Death Of Brother, Son / EXCLUSIVE: Okocha Lists 2 Reasons Why Guardiola Is A Better Coach Than Mourinho / Throwback Photos Of Louis Van Gaal And Jose Mourinho At Barcelona In 1997 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Van Gaal Is By Far A Better Coach Than Ferguson - Rooney by ackim: 12:39am On Jun 30, 2019
Wayne Rooney has claimed Louis van Gaal is 'by far the best coach I have worked with' during his illustrious career, picking the Dutchman over Sir Alex Ferguson, Jose Mourinho and Fabio Capello.

Van Gaal, who was appointed manager of the Red Devils in 2014 and led them back to the Champions League and to FA Cup glory, managed the former England captain during his two-year spell at Old Trafford.

'Van Gaal is by far the best coach I have worked with - one hundred per cent,' Rooney said, according to The Mirror.

'His tactical skills, his way of preparing and his attention to the finest of details, I found amazing.

'I admired that in him. I had never looked at stuff like that before.

Rooney admitted their relationship was not always joyous but vowed to take some of his experiences from Van Gaal into his own coaching career in the future.

He added: 'Van Gaal knows that the way he works is tough for players. I made him aware of that at the time and we talked about this very well together.

'I regret how it all ended, yet I know one thing for sure - I have learnt a lot from him and I am definitely going to use those lessons for when I am a manager.'

Source https://www.reportminds.com/2019/06/van-gaal-is-by-far-better-coach-than.html?m=1

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique
Re: Van Gaal Is By Far A Better Coach Than Ferguson - Rooney by odiereke(m): 2:34am On Jun 30, 2019
Van Gaal is no doubt a talented coach but better than Sir Ferguson is something I can't digest.
My opinion though
Re: Van Gaal Is By Far A Better Coach Than Ferguson - Rooney by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:34am On Jun 30, 2019
because fargie talked to you as grandson while vangar talked to you as Senior player with the fare that you would not lead a rebels against him

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Confirms Fifa Visit Amid 2020 U20 Women’s World Cup Bid / FIFA Reacts To Death Of Nigerian Footballer, Isaac Promise / Mid- Week Sure 4.93 Book Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.