Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,598 members, 7,888,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:06 PM

At 17, I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin And The Pain Felt Like Hell - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At 17, I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin And The Pain Felt Like Hell (638 Views)

I Slept With A Virgin And Now This Is Happening To Me / I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks / At 17, I Dey My Papa Shop..... What Of U? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At 17, I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin And The Pain Felt Like Hell by Petfadipe: 2:14am On Jun 30, 2019
At 17, I was raped by a pastor as a virgin and the pain felt like hell - Nigerian singer shares her touching story
In the wake of Busola Dakolo's rape allegations against COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo, another lady, this time a singer, Vicki Royce has also taken to Twitter to share her sexual assault experience.

According to her, 'It was November 2012 and I was just 17. I was raped as a virgin and the pain felt like hell by a pastor who claim to be a prophet'.

Read her story below...
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/06/at-17-i-was-raped-by-pastor-as-virgin.html

Re: At 17, I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin And The Pain Felt Like Hell by Pangea: 2:23am On Jun 30, 2019
Prophet T.B. Joshua!
Nadem naa!
Awon rapist oshi!
If all women come out?
The whole body of Christ will shake!
So many fake pastors out there!
Re: At 17, I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin And The Pain Felt Like Hell by olajizz01(m): 6:23am On Jun 30, 2019
Hmm,virtually 70 of pastors do take the advantage and the reason is not far fetched, Most have idolized their pastors forgetting they are human with high sex homo.
Re: At 17, I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin And The Pain Felt Like Hell by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:46am On Jun 30, 2019
How I wish I would be in that COZA nigger church to hear what he's got to say, what his sermon would be like, how I wish

(1) (Reply)

Male Bestfriends Who Share The Same Girlfriend (PHOTOS) / There Are No Men In Nigeria All Women. / My Prediction For Today Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.