Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,248 members, 7,910,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:15 AM

I Love My Husband Beating Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Love My Husband Beating Me (516 Views)

Sir Jarus Arrested For Beating His Wife / I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! / “I love my husband beating me, I enjoy seeing him angry” – Lady reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love My Husband Beating Me by arewagist: 9:34am On Jun 30, 2019
‘’Some of you might think I am mental, but I am very normal. Bom I love my husband beating me, I enjoy seeing him angry. Don’t call me crazy it is just my person .

“He used to beat the living daylight out of me and sometimes I bleed but I still survive it . We have lived like that for 2 years and he has killed 3 of my unborn kids out

“of that but I don’t mind, God will give us more. But now he has repented and found Christ according to him and he has become too calm. He does not shout or raise

“his hand on me again and the marriage is now full. So I met this tanker driver that use to beat me and give me money, I love the guy so much because he is too strong. Bom I am pregnant and I don’t know if should keep it because my husband has not touched me since he found Jesus https://arewagists..com/2019/06/i-love-my-husband-beating-me.html
Re: I Love My Husband Beating Me by ezugegere(m): 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2019
arewagist:
‘’Some of you might think I am mental, but I am very normal. Bom I love my husband beating me, I enjoy seeing him angry. Don’t call me crazy it is just my person .

“He used to beat the living daylight out of me and sometimes I bleed but I still survive it . We have lived like that for 2 years and he has killed 3 of my unborn kids out

“of that but I don’t mind, God will give us more. But now he has repented and found Christ according to him and he has become too calm. He does not shout or raise

“his hand on me again and the marriage is now full. So I met this tanker driver that use to beat me and give me money, I love the guy so much because he is too strong. Bom I am pregnant and I don’t know if should keep it because my husband has not touched me since he found Jesus https://arewagists..com/2019/06/i-love-my-husband-beating-me.html
This woman belongs to Yaba Left
Re: I Love My Husband Beating Me by lilmax(m): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
there's no wahala here

carry on

(1) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Women Oppressed By Nigerian Men? / Wife Of Policeman Killed In Balogun Market Fire Cries Out "I’m Afraid For Our C / Being A Teenager In Nigeria Today (merits, Demerits & Everyday Battles)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.