Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,958 members, 7,949,271 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:14 AM

THE CLARIDGE I (sangotedo) A Place For A Royal - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / THE CLARIDGE I (sangotedo) A Place For A Royal (232 Views)

Belcourt Estate Sangotedo - A City Center Estate / A PLACE FOR WISE INVESTORS / Spacious And Well Finished 3 Bedroom Flat At Peninsula Garden Estate Sangotedo A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE CLARIDGE I (sangotedo) A Place For A Royal by muibikehinde(m): 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
Are you trying to get the best location where you can have your dream home?

Have you thought of living among royals? Or in an environment you can relax with nobles as neighbors?

Imagine living in a place where infastructues and relaxation spots are close to you such as malls, cinema, sport arena, beach, resort centers, and accessible roads.

The developer of THE CLARIDGE II came up with the idea of creating a luxury environment that suitable for your dream home.

I’m extremely excited to introduce to you the VIP estate called THE CLARIDGE II located right behind Novaire mall (shoprite sangotedo) with modern facilities.

This luxury estate is positioned in a central location with landmarks such as:

� Novaire mall (ShopRite)
� Diamond estate phase 1
� jubilee estate
� Lufasi nature park
� Emperor estate etc.

THE CLARIDGE II has a C of O as title and the land is dry.

THE CLARDIGE I will be developed and constructed by a reputable construction company with outstanding record in the construction industry so you can be assured of getting the best.

Price: 20m naira per plot

Promo price: 14.5m

300 and 450sqm are also available on request and 3months installment payment plan is also available on request.

Our inspection is everyday just give us 24 hours notice.

Call us now to get your plots!
+2347032986725, +2347036435999

www.j22investment.com[color=#000099][/color]

Re: THE CLARIDGE I (sangotedo) A Place For A Royal by muibikehinde(m): 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
Still available

A place for a royal like you

The title is perfect c of o

Cheapest property behind shoprite sangotedo
Re: THE CLARIDGE I (sangotedo) A Place For A Royal by muibikehinde(m): 9:59am On Jul 01, 2019
Every single time is the best time to invest in real estate.

The Claridge 1 is the white estate with white title c of o

Call us today to secure your dream land

Re: THE CLARIDGE I (sangotedo) A Place For A Royal by muibikehinde(m): 10:29am On Jul 02, 2019
Is our job to provide a decent area for you, We value your money and we always make sure we provide the best place that will give value to your money in less than 12months.

The clardige 1 is latest in town, interns of modern infrastructure you have no problem, 24hours security is guarantee.

Our promo still on @ 14.5m per plot
And title is perfect c of o

Complete dry land and allocation is instant

Call us now to secure your portion

J22.investment.com
2347032986725, 2347036435999

Re: THE CLARIDGE I (sangotedo) A Place For A Royal by muibikehinde(m): 3:49am On Jul 04, 2019
C of o land @ sangotedo behinds shoprite

14.5m per plot
Re: THE CLARIDGE I (sangotedo) A Place For A Royal by muibikehinde(m): 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2019
Update on Claridge 1 sangotedo.

The estate lunched just two weeks back and presently the gate house almost done

The best time to invest in this estate is now that is currently on promo of 13.4m

Remember you can never regret buying property

Our inspection is everyday

Please call for yours now 2347032986725

(1) (Reply)

Arepo (CITIVIEW) 2 Bedroom Apartment With C Of O -full Estate Facilities / A Plot Of Land With Uncompleted Building At Ayede Ifo / Title Excision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.