Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,607 members, 7,944,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:23 AM

Toyin Lawani Stole My Design – Young Fashion Designer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Stole My Design – Young Fashion Designer (709 Views)

Club Cubana Chief Priest: "Toyin Lawani Stole My Money Photo" / Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Stole My Design – Young Fashion Designer by Mstariah: 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
Toyin Lawani allegedly stole the design of a young fashion designer, according to a man identified on twitter as Abimbola O’larry Turner.

Abimbola O’larry Turner claimed to be the elder brother of the designer who had earlier sent her designs to Toyin because she revers the established socialite as her idol.

Toyin allegedly used the design without giving credit to the rightful owner.

Abimbola O’larry Turner posted screenshot of the communication with Toyin and claimed she is aware Toyin has been doing same to many other designers that sent their designs to her.

Click link to see more pictures https://lailasnews.com/toyin-lawani-stole-my-design-young-fashion-designer/

Lalasticlala Seun

Re: Toyin Lawani Stole My Design – Young Fashion Designer by FAMILYJA(f): 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
Will this go viral as well?
Re: Toyin Lawani Stole My Design – Young Fashion Designer by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Five Things You Should Know About Olamide's New Son / #bbnaija : Ike Fights Tuoyo After He Caught Him “banging” Mercy (video) / Bbnaija 2019: Tacha Brags That She Will Win Big Brother Naija (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.