Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,565 members, 7,929,805 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:44 PM

"Shame On You" — Protesters Embarrass COZA Members After Church Service - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Shame On You" — Protesters Embarrass COZA Members After Church Service (675 Views)

Ghanaian Pastor Flaunts Cash He Received As Offering After Church Service / Two Ladies Fighting After Church Service In Rivers State / Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Shame On You" — Protesters Embarrass COZA Members After Church Service by ZWorld: 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
Nigerians have come to the condemnation of an act of those that protested today at the COZA headquarters in Abuja, over an alleged rape against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo.

As the members walked out the Church after service, the protesters shamed them in an embarrassing manner to the extent that many frowned at it

Some even wondered why the members were dragged into the mess despite the fact they're not the accused.

However Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo who today during service instructed his members not to fight or attack the protesters no matter the persecution.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/shame-on-you-protesters-embarrass-coza-members-after-church-service/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: "Shame On You" — Protesters Embarrass COZA Members After Church Service by ZWorld: 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
cry

Re: "Shame On You" — Protesters Embarrass COZA Members After Church Service by TONYE001(m): 3:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
Wrong. Absolutely not necessary.

It's saddening to see that they have left the primary purpose of the protest to harass innocent citizens exercising their rights to worship.

This is bad.

We must be reminded that the protest is not targeted at the church, not even at the pastor himself per se. The purpose of this protest, I think, is to drag the necessary attention to the case so as to ensure that this time around, the allegation isn't swept under the carpet like the others (including the numerous allegations not associated with the church). Nigerians are only begging for a reasonable conclusion. It's in the interest of the two parties involved that this case is pursued to the latter.

Nobody can be declared guilty outside the court of law. Neither can anyone be declared innocent. We have institutions for this.

I'm looking forward to the day this case would get to court.
Re: "Shame On You" — Protesters Embarrass COZA Members After Church Service by Crying4NIGERIA(m): 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
[
Re: "Shame On You" — Protesters Embarrass COZA Members After Church Service by delugajackson: 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
Why harass innocent members? From recent indications, he hasn't been proven guilty by a competent court of these allegations made against him. All we have heard are just mere accusations, media trials and baseless allegations without substantial evidence to back it up. They should let the courts decide this case and stop acting based on emotions.

The painful part of all these is that if you tell these so called protesters to come out and channel this same amount of energy and urelented pressure on our thieving politicians, you see them run away with their tails in between their legs like the cowards that they are. Ndi ara!

3 Likes

Re: "Shame On You" — Protesters Embarrass COZA Members After Church Service by Righteousness89(m): 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
I don't Support insults on the people who went to Church... it's Totally Ungodly and Condemnable.
Re: "Shame On You" — Protesters Embarrass COZA Members After Church Service by Officialgarri: 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
In my opinion, it's not bad if the members were booed.

Those protesters already believe Fatoyinbo is guilty, as thus, anyone who can worship under such an evil man is as guilty as him
Re: "Shame On You" — Protesters Embarrass COZA Members After Church Service by TONYE001(m): 3:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
Officialgarri:
In my opinion, it's not bad if the members were booed.

Those protesters already believe Fatoyinbo is guilty, as thus, anyone who can worship under such an evil man is as guilty as him

You can't believe someone is guilty when he hasn't been found guilty, don't you think? Now that we have "enough" witnesses, isn't it only wise that the next step is taken? The police has come forward to say that no formal complaint has been made. The doors to our courts are always open.

They've gotten the momentum. They even have people pledging to sponsor the case financially. This is the time to take the next move.

Let's see what this week brings.
Re: "Shame On You" — Protesters Embarrass COZA Members After Church Service by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
Chai this is me finally rooting for a man of God to not be guilty.. So that all this jobless unthinkable Nigerians that can't channel their protesting energy to Aso Rock be put to shame..

Once again I'm on a pastor's side, I never thought I'd see the day..

Even daddy freeze might just be on the pastor's side too..

Too much of everything is bad

2 Likes

Re: "Shame On You" — Protesters Embarrass COZA Members After Church Service by xarm(m): 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2019
sad
Re: "Shame On You" — Protesters Embarrass COZA Members After Church Service by divabolanle: 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2019
Too bad
Re: "Shame On You" — Protesters Embarrass COZA Members After Church Service by terseeraloy(m): 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
So we are calling on COZA protesters to join us tomorrow as we protest against Ruga

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

T.B Joshua Reveals The New Vision He Had About Buhari And Nigeria (video) / A Cult No.2 Said To Me: "God Told Me Not To Play With You" / Any Pastor Who Claims He Was Called By God Is A Liar - Ghanaian Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.