Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,311 members, 7,923,374 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 02:50 AM

Why Smart Intelligent Girls Will Keep Falling For Players - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Smart Intelligent Girls Will Keep Falling For Players (771 Views)

Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore / Booty & Thick Women Gang: Which Of These Nigerian-Ghanian Girls Will You Date? / Men Who Marry Smart/intelligent Women Live Longer Plus Benefits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Smart Intelligent Girls Will Keep Falling For Players by fineboynl(m): 9:23pm On Jun 30, 2019
I found out that girls don't like mutual feelings or honest guys. the more you try to be honest the more you look stupid to them. they like hear sweet things mainly of things that are not real or too good to be true.

these are some of the lines players normally uses that makes them fall..
Re: Why Smart Intelligent Girls Will Keep Falling For Players by iLegendd(m): 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
Honesty is the key to success with real women. Now, your question may be, "How?"

Added:

Be honest, but not with your emotions or professing love. If you're honest with your emotion by professing how much you love her (as a nice guy) you're doom.

I'd really love to explain what I mean by "be honest," but I don't feel like typing anything long today.
Re: Why Smart Intelligent Girls Will Keep Falling For Players by duality(m): 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
iLegendd:
Honesty is the key to success with real women. Now, your question may be, "How?"

But the guy has a point na?

(1) (Reply)

Is This Ever Possible ? / See How 9ja Tiwa Savage Goes Topless In Viral Photo Shoot / opinion; Suppressed Expression Syndrome(S.E.S),The root cause of Suicide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.