Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,613 members, 7,888,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:16 PM

I Was Raped By An Ex-boyfriend And A Spiritual Leader - Bambam Shares Her Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Raped By An Ex-boyfriend And A Spiritual Leader - Bambam Shares Her Story (765 Views)

Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I" / DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story / Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Raped By An Ex-boyfriend And A Spiritual Leader - Bambam Shares Her Story by Petfadblog1: 1:24am On Jul 01, 2019
'I was raped by an ex-boyfriend and a spiritual leader' - BamBam shares her heartbreaking experience
In the wake of the rape saga between Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) and singer Timi Dakolo’s wife, Busola, Big Brother Naija star, BamBam has revealed she was raped by an ex-boyfriend and a spiritual leader.

Read what she wrote on Twitter below.
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/06/i-was-raped-by-ex-boyfriend-and.html

Re: I Was Raped By An Ex-boyfriend And A Spiritual Leader - Bambam Shares Her Story by adewest1999(m): 1:32am On Jul 01, 2019
Nawa o..... who them never con rape like this
Re: I Was Raped By An Ex-boyfriend And A Spiritual Leader - Bambam Shares Her Story by Nobody: 1:41am On Jul 01, 2019
Nawa oooo undecided
Re: I Was Raped By An Ex-boyfriend And A Spiritual Leader - Bambam Shares Her Story by Nobody: 2:10am On Jul 01, 2019
Na guys be victims of rape and sexual harassment than girls.A girl can easily tap a guy's butt or rub his chest.But if a guy does it to her the whole world will not hear word.A girl can expose her bobby and wear transparent dresses to show her vshape and other sexual parts of her body but when a guy shows his erect manhood the whole world will not hear word.

(1) (Reply)

Banker Quits Bank To Sell Pencils In The Streets And Makes More Money (video) / He Wants Space To Focus / Bachelors, Will You Throw Tantrums If She Refuses To Adopt Your Surname And W...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.