Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,110 members, 7,946,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 05:40 AM

"I Came To Save The Youths Through My Music" - Rema Says As Fans Blast Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Came To Save The Youths Through My Music" - Rema Says As Fans Blast Him (1042 Views)

Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him / Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him / Daddy Showkey Shares Video Of Curvy Lady Twerking In Army Uniform. Fan Blast Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Came To Save The Youths Through My Music" - Rema Says As Fans Blast Him by gistvicconnects: 2:18am On Jul 01, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Don Jazzy new signee, Rema went over his twitter handle to clarify some things about his music as he said his music aim is to save the youths. Gistvic Reports.

Rema also talked about his lyrics 'Spiderman" and "venom" as he got blasted by fans.

He wrote:
"I didn’t say “I am Spiderman” I said “I’m like Spiderman” I came to save the youths through my music. When I said sometimes I feel like “venom” I meant sometimes I feel like the bad guy because of the hate I get for trying to save the youths."

See More Reactions:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/07/i-came-to-save-youths-through-my-music.html

1 Share

Re: "I Came To Save The Youths Through My Music" - Rema Says As Fans Blast Him by gistvicconnects: 2:18am On Jul 01, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: "I Came To Save The Youths Through My Music" - Rema Says As Fans Blast Him by itspzpics(m): 5:08am On Jul 01, 2019
This one
Re: "I Came To Save The Youths Through My Music" - Rema Says As Fans Blast Him by Nbote(m): 5:37am On Jul 01, 2019
And what Music is dat? About Dumebi wey go carry bele and gibberish in chorus and lyrics? Why dem dey overhype dis boy abeg

1 Like

Re: "I Came To Save The Youths Through My Music" - Rema Says As Fans Blast Him by vera1997: 6:30am On Jul 01, 2019
through singing dumebi?
Re: "I Came To Save The Youths Through My Music" - Rema Says As Fans Blast Him by YomzzyDBlogger: 11:34am On Jul 01, 2019
grin
Re: "I Came To Save The Youths Through My Music" - Rema Says As Fans Blast Him by elgramz: 9:16am On Jul 02, 2019
The same way they blasted Jesus when he came to save them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet Pretty 2019 Bbnaija Housemate Who Said She Came With 'Fire And Thunder' / "I Never Had A Romantic Relationship With Iyabo Ojo" -muka Ray Eyinwunmi (VIDEO) / Bbnaija Vs Gulder Ultimate Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.