Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,121 members, 7,922,719 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 11:55 AM

Low Flying Isreali Jets Bomb Syria Capital Damascus And Homs - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Low Flying Isreali Jets Bomb Syria Capital Damascus And Homs (1096 Views)

Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria / We Should Put China's Flag On F-22 Jets & Bomb Russia - Trump Advises U.S (Pics) / 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Low Flying Isreali Jets Bomb Syria Capital Damascus And Homs by Nobody: 5:15am On Jul 01, 2019
Syrian air defenses have responded to apparent missile attacks in the vicinity of Damascus and Homs, SANA reports, with its military source claiming that a number of ‘hostile targets’ have been intercepted.
At least 4 people, including a baby, were killed in the strikes on Damascus countryside while 21 others suffered injuries, according to state TV. One of those injured is a month old baby girl, who suffered burns and facial wounds. Besides the casualties a number of houses on the outskirts of Damascus suffered “material damage.”

The missiles were launched from the Lebanese airspace, where Israeli aircraft were spotted making low-altitude flights around the time of the incident, according to TV-channel Al-Mayadeen, Al-Masdar News and other regional sources.

The targets allegedly included Mezzeh military airport near Damascus, as well as nearby towns of Jamraya, Sahnaya, and Daraya. Another site was also targeted in Homs Governorate, near the Lebanese border.

Israel which repeatedly carried out cross-border raids into Syria in the past, but rarely admitted them, has yet to comment on the latest incident. However, in recent weeks, Tel Aviv confirmed striking multiple Syrian Army installations, in retaliation to cross-border tensions surrounding the occupied Golan Heights.

Damascus on several occasions urged the UN to put an end to these blatant sovereignty violations by Israel. The Syrian government believes that Israeli strikes only bolster the fighting spirit of the remaining terrorists in the country.

https://www.rt.com/news/463081-syria-air-defenses-explosions/
Re: Low Flying Isreali Jets Bomb Syria Capital Damascus And Homs by saheedbadmus(m): 5:31am On Jul 01, 2019
God av mercy on then over there.
Re: Low Flying Isreali Jets Bomb Syria Capital Damascus And Homs by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 01, 2019
No S400?
Re: Low Flying Isreali Jets Bomb Syria Capital Damascus And Homs by born2nyash: 10:49am On Jul 01, 2019
An s200 chasing Israeli jet landed and exploded in Cyprus after missing it target.

Syria has deployed s300 already
Re: Low Flying Isreali Jets Bomb Syria Capital Damascus And Homs by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 05, 2019
born2nyash:
An s200 chasing Israeli jet landed and exploded in Cyprus after missing it target.

you mean the so called s200 that was able to shoot down at least 92 tomahawks missiles and modern European missiles in two attacks chased a f16 and missed ?
Re: Low Flying Isreali Jets Bomb Syria Capital Damascus And Homs by bigl: 7:49am On Jul 06, 2019
born2nyash:

Exactly my thought. Why use s200 when u have s300 which is claimed to be far better.

But here is my thought:

1. They actually used s300 but the fact that it missed was embarrassing so, they had to save face by calling the missle s200; u know, its old etc
2. Israel might have found a way to beat the world claimed s300, s-whatever. Remember, israel buys american technology, upgrades them and makes them work better than initially designed.

These are just speculations

Ikio:
you mean the so called s200 that was able to shoot down at least 92 tomahawks missiles and modern European missiles in two attacks chased a f16 and missed ?

You spoke my mind bro. Something isn't adding up.

I think israel has found a way/loophole around defeating and confusing the s200/s300.

Lets await further revelations.

And by the way, I never believed s200 intercepted/shot down 92 tomahawk missles jare. If it did, it should have brought down the f16 with ease
Re: Low Flying Isreali Jets Bomb Syria Capital Damascus And Homs by Karnice600: 11:05am On Jul 10, 2019
Ikio:

Shoot down 92 tomahawks for where?
Leave those liars. This should tell you that was a lie.

The Russians won't say anything, cos the West was able to defy their defences. Israel is only making it look more obvious, looking like child's play.

If Israel can do this, the US definitely did. They share intelligence and Tech ideas. The Israeli only customise their wares to suit their terrain, tactics and location.

If you add 1 and 1 together you should be getting 2, anything otherwise makes your assertions wrong.

If Israel just did it, then the US did it. Maybe not as stylish as seen.

1 Like

Re: Low Flying Isreali Jets Bomb Syria Capital Damascus And Homs by scully95: 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2019
[s]
Karnice600:

The Russians won't say anything, cos the West was able to defy their defences. Israel is only making it look more obvious, looking like child's play.

If Israel can do this, the US definitely did. They share intelligence and Tech ideas. The Israeli only customise their wares to suit their terrain, tactics and location.

If you add 1 and 1 together you should be getting 2, anything otherwise makes your assertions wrong.

[/s]

Have you ever taken a little time off to just research how many times Israel bombed Syrian Capital Airport and Homs, and still continue to bomb again and again.... Just how many bombs is needed to destroy the whole of the airports and how many times. But you refuse to apply common sense here. I will still come back again when another news of Israel bombing the same airport again and again.

Use brains if you still got some left..

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Low Flying Isreali Jets Bomb Syria Capital Damascus And Homs by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 10, 2019
scully95:
[s][/s]

Have you ever taken a little time off to just research how many times Israel bombed Syrian Capital Airport and Homs, and still continue to bomb again and again.... Just how many bombs is needed to destroy the whole of the airports and how many times. But you refuse to apply common sense here. I will still come back again when another news of Israel bombing the same airport again and again.

so now you saying those missiles never hits their targets

I can say now syria does not know the number missiles that was fired by what they call enemy jets
Re: Low Flying Isreali Jets Bomb Syria Capital Damascus And Homs by bigl: 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2019
Karnice600:

Thank u jare my guy.

If person wan lie, make e lie with sense.

If all these s200, s300 etc are this pinpoint accurate, that israeli f16 would have been a toast by now.

By the way, f16 was built in the late 70s i think....

And also, israeli will use these newly discovered stunts again and again
Re: Low Flying Isreali Jets Bomb Syria Capital Damascus And Homs by Karnice600: 3:33am On Jul 11, 2019
scully95:
[s][/s]

I got brains, my friend , and a healthy one at that, that's why I didn't throw insults at anyone at first .

It appears you're either going through a hard time, financially or mentally.., but since this topic is about Israel bombing Syria and not on psychological or health issues, I'll leave you to roam.

...but come to think of it, this negative aura you exude calls for concern. Some snipper Victims towed this path before they made the headlines.

Do something before it gets suicidal.

Seek a therapist, to help you cool off, if you've got so much pressure on you. Don't spill it on others. That negative energy.., It's unhealthy.

I've done my part to save a soul.

(1) (Reply)

Palestinian Conflict The Multi-billion Dollar Business / The Power Of Russia / Russian Deaths In Ukraine Surpass All Its War Fatalities Since WWII Combined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.