Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,930 members, 7,912,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 10:43 AM

Cozagate - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cozagate (245 Views)

Cozagate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cozagate by Antoeni(m): 9:29am On Jul 01, 2019
A Pastor who has a close relationship with you, who could invite you anywhere to meet him up and you will willingly meet him up because of the Father and daughter relationship both of you have created over time, suddenly wakes up early in the morning by 7AM as brilliant and smart as he looks, summoned courage left his family (Wife and Child) to visit your family house that early hour, not minding if anyone would be at home, you opened the door, he pushed you, pulled off his trousers and raped you, you didn't scream, no! You tried to scream but he covered your mouth in the parlor of your family house, overpowered you in your parents house, when he was done raping you he didn't rush out, he still went to the car and got a drink and gave to you comfortably not minding if anyone might come in to see the blood stains, And finally with the way she described her compound I wondered who opened the gate that early hours of the day.... Don't also forget that her sister was at home. Dumb storyline, from a dumb Author..... I don't support rape, but your story should be truthful enough to convince smart people.

Before I forget, with the way she described her family house, I believe her family is well to do to an extent an average family, and at 18 and as smart and outspoken as you said earlier on, why didn't you tell it to your parents immediately so they can take up the case immediately, why wait till now?

There are things you tell smart people and they would believe not this crab. Something might have transpired between you both which was not Included in the Interview

I say No to Rape, but this story/Script got few Lapses My View Though

(1) (Reply)

.. / Money Ritual: 63 Female Panties Discovered In Graveyard / EFCC Arraigns Legal Practitioner, Barrister Jimoh Over Land Fraud In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.