Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,955 members, 7,976,610 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:39 AM

Does Everyone Have To Be An Entrepreneur? I Just Don’t Think So. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Does Everyone Have To Be An Entrepreneur? I Just Don’t Think So. (242 Views)

It’s Less Than Two Months To This Diet ATS Exams… I Don’t Think I Can Make This / I Don’t Think I Should Start Preparing For Next ICAN Diet Now!!! / 47 Days To Ican Exams…. I Don’t Think I Can Make This Diet!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Everyone Have To Be An Entrepreneur? I Just Don’t Think So. by uniprojectM: 11:01am On Jul 01, 2019
From the way things are going, entrepreneurship seems like the only way forward coupled with this new orientation of remote working and financial independence; just a few cents consider working for someone or even manage a business for another. So here is my question; does everyone have to be an entrepreneur? Entrepreneurship has its fads of skills and so does business management.

Sincerely I was challenged to do a little study of business management skills and that of entrepreneurs and have come to realize that many businesses rise and fall because of poor management skills. Infact entrepreneurs, especially startups, have not learnt to separate themselves from the business and that’s the beginning of failure in business. Knowing that you cannot manage a business successfully, I advise we have business manager and entrepreneurs side by side for better business growth; and if you care so much to know about some business management skills, the following should be at your fingertips;

See complete projects for more insight

Experience
Business managers command skillful experience in various business fields of endeavor; this is what they are trained to do. They understand the strategy that works and when. Some smart entrepreneurs who have groomed their business to an impressive level have gone back to school for an MBM or atleast a degree; the issue of separating self from business seems easy to understand but difficult to implement.

Guile
Business managers are strategic and skillful in their operations; there is no dull moment. From making decisions to planning and execution, business managers are vigilant enough to protect the business from damages and financial breakdown.

Continued education/training
Most times in business management, barging degree and master degree isn’t just enough to make you an expert in the field. It is necessary you undergo professional training, attend workshops from time to time, go for field trips, conferences and be open to new trends.

This is the actual reason a typical entrepreneur may likely not manage a business successfully; he can’t possibly divide himself to doing these things at a time. Infact an entrepreneur will rather find it useful to connect with his fellows in the same industry or one that complements it than connecting with business managers.

There is need for focus in business; this is to entrepreneurs and managers alike. Allow yourself to be grounded in one and trust me you will do well.

(1) (Reply)

LAUTECH JUPEB Admission Form 2019/20 Is Out - See Requirements And How To Apply / Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic HND (FT/PT) Admission, 2019/2020 / How To Build Self Confidence | 5 Secrets To Boost Your Confidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.