Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,205 members, 7,970,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:12 PM

How Family Lost 4 Members To Oct 1 Bombings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Family Lost 4 Members To Oct 1 Bombings (4255 Views)

Dokpesi Has Link With Oct 1 Bomb Blasts – SSS / Boko-Haram Declares War On Emirs, Governors In Its Own Oct 1 Speech - Video / Oct. 1 Bombing Meant To Cause Confusion In Nigeria’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Family Lost 4 Members To Oct 1 Bombings by alex406(m): 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2010
My condolence goes to the bereaved family.Its a great lost.May God give them the fortitude to bear to human loss.
Re: How Family Lost 4 Members To Oct 1 Bombings by Mortiple(m): 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2010
My heart bleeds for Nigeria. cry cry

What a pity!!! These innocent kids died for Nigeria. , fathers ate grape and their children teeth are set on edge.

How I wish the bomb exploded inside the Eagle Square (yes I said so). By now we should have been counting our blessings, as many unrepentant treasury looters would have died.
Re: How Family Lost 4 Members To Oct 1 Bombings by Guyman02: 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2010
Mobinga:

My father always told me "Do not leave the comfort of your house for anything unnecessary". I abide by that.
My opinion is that the 50th independence celebration was unnecessary and so I didn't go out. Probably if the parents would have told them that, they would still be alive today.
You are nothing but a complete dumb-ass yansh-hole. What did your father achieve by sitting at home all his life, your comments is a reflection of the kind of idiotic upbringing he gave to you. Whether the celebration was necessary or not is no reason for them to have been murdered by fellow citizens. The bomb could as well have been detonated in a  angry angrysupermarket with you as a victim!!
Re: How Family Lost 4 Members To Oct 1 Bombings by Youngichou(m): 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2010
Guyman02:

You are nothing but a complete dumb-backside yansh-hole. What did your father achieve by sitting at home all his life, your comments is a reflection of the kind of idiotic upbringing he gave to you.
GBAM!!!! YOU ARE RIGHT. but you fail to understand that he his not the only 1. You also are
Re: How Family Lost 4 Members To Oct 1 Bombings by Ranoscky(m): 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2010
I pray God to give the family gratitude to bare the lost !!!
Re: How Family Lost 4 Members To Oct 1 Bombings by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2010
so pathetic, i knw God will expose those guys.
Re: How Family Lost 4 Members To Oct 1 Bombings by LOCOJ(m): 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2010
too sad
Re: How Family Lost 4 Members To Oct 1 Bombings by SADISBABE: 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2010
how sad God will give you peace and we still pray 4 positive changes its well. sad
Re: How Family Lost 4 Members To Oct 1 Bombings by oge4real(f): 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2010
For the very first time since the blasts, I really weep for this family and others who may have lost loved ones.
may God comfort them.
Re: How Family Lost 4 Members To Oct 1 Bombings by femani(m): 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2010
Fellow Nairalanders are we not tired of PDP. Whether na GEJ or IBB, will not vote any of them for presidency. I will rather not vote that vote any PDP presidential candidate.
Re: How Family Lost 4 Members To Oct 1 Bombings by flexshop(m): 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2010
Tried not to cry but tears are drippin down my eyes as i type,

5days warning,
Pathetic politicians
Re: How Family Lost 4 Members To Oct 1 Bombings by seye4nii(f): 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2010
Youngichou (m) 3. Mr so called londoner, this man children or boys are dead and cannot i repeat cannot and will never come back to life. So why shouting loud ?//?/////?/youngichou u ar a biiiig F/O/O/O/L WITH BIGGG MOUTH NO BRAINNO OFFENCE
Re: How Family Lost 4 Members To Oct 1 Bombings by oyinda3(f): 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2010
wow 4 out of 12!! that's pretty high
i'm begining to suspect that more than 12 people were killed.
Re: How Family Lost 4 Members To Oct 1 Bombings by AndreUweh(m): 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2010
I lost a cousin in the blast. A 28 year old, his first year in his new job after NYSC. In all, two people from my community in Isinweke, Imo state died in the blast. It's a pity.
Re: How Family Lost 4 Members To Oct 1 Bombings by Emmyk(m): 10:52pm On Oct 08, 2010
Hmmmmm This Life, cry
Re: How Family Lost 4 Members To Oct 1 Bombings by Emmyk(m): 10:54pm On Oct 08, 2010
Hmmmmm This Life, cry
Re: How Family Lost 4 Members To Oct 1 Bombings by JakeB: 11:24pm On Oct 08, 2010
Re: How Family Lost 4 Members To Oct 1 Bombings by violent(m): 11:30pm On Oct 08, 2010
i pity illiterate like you. Your level of docilty is high. My friend i have got some question for you
1. was he the only one who lost his family that day? Answer me?
2. Others that lost their family did they ever shout or tell the whole world?
3. Mr so called londoner, this man children or boys are dead and cannot i repeat cannot and will never come back to life. So why shouting loud?
Well mr londoner i think you should give me your london number because i need to call you and TALK SENSE INTO YOU.
My problem with the british authorities is that they allow MENTALLY RETARTED, Derailed and highly lunatic beings like you browse the NET.
Pls this is an advice dont just spew all this rubbish to someone over there because when you do this you, YOU will be deported. You hear Me slowpoke.
I have thought all this while something i need to programm for Nairaland and present to Seun but found not now i think i will programm an online ANTI BOT software that tracks and ban MENTALLY retarded humans like you.

. . .if you can't say anything brilliant, you should shut up!. .
Re: How Family Lost 4 Members To Oct 1 Bombings by Obijulius: 1:21am On Oct 09, 2010
Youngichou:

i pity illiterate like you. Your level of docilty is high. My friend i have got some question for you
1. was he the only one who lost his family that day? Answer me?
2. Others that lost their family did they ever shout or tell the whole world?
3. Mr so called londoner, this man children or boys are dead and cannot i repeat cannot and will never come back to life. So why shouting loud?
Well mr londoner i think you should give me your london number because i need to call you and TALK SENSE INTO YOU.
My problem with the british authorities is that they allow MENTALLY RETARTED, Derailed and highly lunatic beings like you browse the NET.
Pls this is an advice dont just spew all this rubbish to someone over there because when you do this you, YOU will be deported. You hear Me slowpoke.
I have thought all this while something i need to programm for Nairaland and present to Seun but found not now i think i will programm an online ANTI BOT software that tracks and ban MENTALLY retarded humans like you.

Youngichou (a.k.a brainless goat)

you are as dumb as those who planted that bomb@ abuja.

I'm only responding to ur post for the same reason for which i laffed at it i.e.-YOU ARE A FOOL
Re: How Family Lost 4 Members To Oct 1 Bombings by Ranoscky(m): 4:08am On Oct 09, 2010
^
You can say that again !!!

@Violent, exactly my broda, i no know if na by force to contribute !
Re: How Family Lost 4 Members To Oct 1 Bombings by akwaowoudo(m): 5:40am On Oct 09, 2010
What a tragedy!
Re: How Family Lost 4 Members To Oct 1 Bombings by THGURU: 5:52am On Oct 09, 2010
for ur mtn and latest new glo free call code and latest naija free brwsing update join http://naijalodge(dot)muf(dot)mobi or http://naijalodge.(dot)co(dot)cc including how to create cheats and mod opera tutorials,hurry!!!!!
Re: How Family Lost 4 Members To Oct 1 Bombings by spicyhoney(f): 12:13pm On Oct 09, 2010
How sad cry
Re: How Family Lost 4 Members To Oct 1 Bombings by ijcurt(f): 1:42pm On Oct 11, 2010
SO SAD. my condolence to d family. God knows best
Re: How Family Lost 4 Members To Oct 1 Bombings by KUPPY(m): 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2010
May d souls of d victim of bomb blast and souls of d faithful departed rest in peace. Amen.

Pls, we should not turn dis forum to insultive forum. In any statement, you consider trash, there is a meaning in it. Try to view people ideas with sense of humane rather pouring insultive words on dem. smiley smiley smiley
Re: How Family Lost 4 Members To Oct 1 Bombings by seansemi(f): 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2010
This is really sad, I sympathise with this family, its not easy to loose 1 family member, how much more 4members
May God give them the fortitude to bear the lose
Re: How Family Lost 4 Members To Oct 1 Bombings by JakeB: 9:24am On Oct 14, 2010
May God grant the family the strength to bear the loss
Re: How Family Lost 4 Members To Oct 1 Bombings by Olumogun: 11:21am On Oct 14, 2010
If someone had told the authority that the celebration on 1st Oct should be shunned, no one will listen;

everything has come down to USING SOME BILLION TO BUY 2 BOMB EXPLOSIONs AND LOSS OF TWELVE LIVES.

May the Lord grant the families of the deceased the fortitude to bear their loss.
Re: How Family Lost 4 Members To Oct 1 Bombings by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 14, 2010
There should be an official list of the names of the casualties. Anybody know where I can get that? Is life this cheap here that we can't have names of the victims officially? 12 is nothing but a number

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Maiduguri / PDP Is Dead In Nigeria - Watch APC Rally In The Market In Benin Today / Angry Youths Threaten To Burn Down The Palace Of Oba Of Lagos If Agbaje Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.