Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,208 members, 7,873,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun (66922 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by laudate: 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
Khaleell001:
I believe you have are under some zombized (my word) form or spell.
Rape in a matrimony is not known under any law because it is expected that as husband and wife you have free and unrestricted access to each other whenever the need arises.
And if you read my statement carefully you would see that I said except when there a valid reason for not allowing your husband to sleep with you.
Even at that you can't still call it rape
I don't know any civil or even customary law that will even allow such suite to hold
It will be promptly dismissed because it lacks any legal muscle for any kind of hearing.
Oga, it becomes rape the minute a woman witholds her consent to the sexual act, and the man still goes ahead to have carnal knowledge of her! It doesn't matter, if they are married or not. shocked
#SayNoToRape.
Re: Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by laudate: 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
Ogaonos:
go sit dwn wich kind manipulation.so let say u be guy if ur wife tell u say her pastor rape her ND dt she had sexual relatnship dt she was manipulated yrs ago b4 u meet her awhile na d same church u na Marry ND d said pastor na d G. O. ur mama hear d story hw u think ur mama go react no b Mumu e go call u
Continue to recycle your rubbbish excuses, to defend a pastor whose hands are unclean. It says a lot about the kind of person you are, and the type of values you hold. If it was your blood sister or daughter, that was treated this way by the same pastor, will you say the same thing?
#SayNoToRape.
Re: Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by laudate: 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
Ogaonos:
na u dey irrational do u know Wat is wedding 2 a lady. ask any lady no lady will allow a rapist pastor who rape her 2 Wed her and her hussy.even if d man manipulate her like u said she go remain 4 d church but wed outside ND Neva receive a wedding gift. 4rm d rapist think am. ask ur mama or sista wet in I talk ND c their reply. my guy u Neva c any.until u b in a scenario wer u date a lady dt I ex dey treat anyhow but Lara in d relatnship u b like no wonder her ex maltreat her.
No sir, the only irrational being here, is you. Were you there when she got married and the pastor gave them a car as wedding gift? Did Busola or Timi mention anything like that? You are basing your argument on what a 3rd party said, that does not hold water.

Oga, the pastor had sex with the lady when she was underaged at 16 years. That in itself, is an offence. And sex with a minor is classified as rape.
#SayNoToRape.
Re: Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Khaleell001(m): 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
laudate:

Oga, it becomes rape the minute a woman witholds her consent to the sexual act, and the man still goes ahead to have carnal knowledge of her! It doesn't matter, if they are married or not. shocked
#SayNoToRape.

Garbage

How can your wife withdraw consent when you already in the act and call it rape.

You people should simply say we should hold our breathe na.

This is the problem I have with the so called woke people.

Thank God we have not train our Muslim women to act this way.
You can keep applying that nonsense to your women.

Rape ko, consent no.

As her husband I have right on her body and I can have her anytime I want except for clear excuses such as medical or psychological reasons otherwise a wife has no damn right to refuse her husband his conjugal right.

What is this nonsense about rape and all these nonsense somwmif you are saying.

I may like certain things about the West and some. other things they do, but when it comes to morality and other salient issues I put on my thinking cap and scan through whatever filth they present dressed as cake.
Re: Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by laudate: 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
Khaleell001:
Garbage

How can your wife withdraw consent when you already in the act and call it rape.

You people should simply say we should hold our breathe na.

This is the problem I have with the so called woke people.

Thank God we have not train our Muslim women to act this way.
You can keep applying that nonsense to your women.

Rape ko, consent no.

As her husband I have right on her body and I can have her anytime I want except for clear excuses such as medical or psychological reasons otherwise a wife has no damn right to refuse her husband his conjugal right.

What is this nonsense about rape and all these nonsense somwmif you are saying.

I may like certain things about the West and some. other things they do, but when it comes to morality and other salient issues I put on my thinking cap and scan through whatever filth they present dressed as cake.

It is people with your mentality that end up going to jail in America, for rape. It is a pity that Nigerian judicial system is so slow and backward. You would have run foul of them, a long time ago. sad

For you to have taken this stance, you must have had forceful carnal knowledge of a woman before, or sexually assaulted one in the past. Try and change. If your sister or daughter or relative were in Busola's shoes, you would not be typing this long epistle.

#SayNoToRape.
Re: Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Khaleell001(m): 5:58pm On Jul 02, 2019
laudate:

Continue to recycle your rubbbish excuses, to defend a pastor whose hands are unclean. It says a lot about the kind of person you are, and the type of values you hold. If it was your blood sister or daughter, that was treated this way by the same pastor, will you say the same thing?
#SayNoToRape.

I have gone through your quote and I can tell you are one of those white knight or cockould as we call them l, who always look for cheap reasons to support women without thinking.

I personally do not support rape or women molestation, but if the story narrated by the victim does not logically follow then I have every right to question what she has said critically and analytically .

This days of easy acussation and the #metoo bandwagon I be the last person to be live every rape story without first looking at what and how it happened.

Tariq Ramadan and Neymar comes to mind when I read these sort of emotionally laden quotes without logic to flesh whatever claim that is being made.
Re: Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by laudate: 6:02pm On Jul 02, 2019
Khaleell001:
I have gone through your quote and I can tell you are one of those white knight or cockould as we call them l, who always look for cheap reasons to support women without thinking.

I personally do not support rape or women molestation, but if the story narrated by the victim does not logically follow then I have every right to question what she has said critically and analytically .

This days of easy acussation and the #metoo bandwagon I be the last person to be live every rape story without first looking at what and how it happened.

Tariq Ramadan and Neymar comes to mind when I read these sort of emotionally laden quotes without logic to flesh whatever claim that is being made.
All these your epistles have revealed the kind of mindset you have. You have obviously sexually assaulted a woman before, because you were in a relationship with her. That is why you are condoning it. Try and change your mindset, and stop hiding under religion. shocked

Once a woman witholds her consent to sex, and the man persists, it becomes rape. Marriage cannot be used as an excuse, to violate a woman.
#SayNoToRape.
Re: Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Khaleell001(m): 6:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
laudate:

It is people with your mentality that end up going to jail in America, for rape. It is a pity that Nigerian judicial system is so slow and backward. You would have run foul of them, a long time ago. sad

For you to have taken this stance, you must have had forceful carnal knowledge of a woman before, or sexually assaulted one in the past. Try and change. If your sister or daughter or relative were in Busola's shoes, you would not be typing this long epistle.

#SayNoToRape.

I have not really dated any woman and to claim or even suppose that I might or have had forceful carnal knowledge with a woman shows how ineptly shallow you are.
If Bosula likes, let her gather shallow minds like yours and talk from Mount Zion to Mount Everest. We all know that from what she narrated with her own mouth it does not even get to anything here rape.

You are just been emasculated by whoever is feeding you with those lies of rape.

How can someone come to your house in the morning rapes you(without even trying to find out who was inside and was not even afraid of being caught,whereas rapist use isolated places for their assault) after raping you, goes back to his car(which may take close to 30 secs max or 10 -15 sec min.) and your mind was so distraught that you did not run inside to scream for help or you didn't even shout or scream (which victims do) and you are coming here tell us that you were raped right in your house?

Haba bros, try something else. This one no carry na

I personally believe there is more to this than she is telling us.
But, wetin really concern me sef?
Re: Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Khaleell001(m): 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
laudate:

All these your epistles have revealed the kind of mindset you have. You have obviously sexually assaulted a woman before, because you were in a relationship with her. That is why you are condoning it. Try and change your mindset, and stop hiding under religion. shocked

Once a woman witholds her consent to sex, and the man persists, it becomes rape. Marriage cannot be used as an excuse, to violate a woman.
#SayNoToRape.

This guy must be high on some cheap drugs of lies to be vomiting this rubbish.

This is how you go around accusing people without proof and when we ask for proof you start barking like a rabid dog because to you everyone must think and act like you.

I no blame you sha.
Emasculated white knight.
Re: Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by laudate: 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
Khaleell001:
ItI have not really dated any woman and to claim or even suppose that I might or have had forceful carnal knowledge with a woman shows how ineptly shallow you are.
If Bosula likes, let her gather shallow minds like yours and talk from Mount Zion to Mount Everest. We all know that from what she narrated with her own mouth it does not even get to anything here rape.

You are just been emasculated by whoever is feeding you with those lies of rape.

How can someone come to your house in the morning rapes you(without even trying to find out who was inside and was not even afraid of being caught,whereas rapist use isolated places for their assault) after raping you, goes back to his car(which may take close to 30 secs max or 10 -15 sec min.) and your mind was so distraught that you did not run inside to scream for help or you didn't even shout or scream (which victims do) and you are coming here tell us that you were raped right in your house?

Haba bros, try something else. This one no carry na

I personally believe there is more to this than she is telling us.
But, wetin really concern me sef?
So when reports are made of robbers breaking into a house to steal, and also rape unsuspecting defenceless women in such houses, does it mean such reports are false, because those houses do not belong to the robbers? shocked So why are you defending Fatoyinbo's actions, because the house was Busola's own?

Oga, people react differently when faced with danger, or when assaulted sexually. One person may fight back and even escape, while another may remain powerless out of fear, and even become frozen, when faced with the same kind of danger. sad

It does not mean that danger is not real, or the sexual assault did not happen. Ask any psychologist.
#SayNoToRape.
Re: Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by laudate: 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
Khaleell001:
This guy must be high on some cheap drugs of lies to be vomiting this rubbish.

This is how you go around accusing people without proof and when we ask for proof you start barking like a rabid dog because to you everyone must think and act like you.

I no blame you sha.
Emasculated white knight.
And I do not blame you, rape apologist and former sexual predator like you.

#SayNoToRape.
Re: Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Khaleell001(m): 6:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
laudate:
And I do not blame you, rape apologist and former sexual predator like you.
#SayNoToRape.

Re: Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by laudate: 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2019
Khaleell001:
I am glad you just called yourself a bastard and a liar, Khaleell001. That description suits you well.
#SayNoToRape

1 Like

Re: Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Khaleell001(m): 6:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
laudate:

I am glad you just called yourself a bastard and a liar, Khaleell001. That description suits you well.
#SayNoToRape

Re: Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by laudate: 6:45pm On Jul 02, 2019

Re: Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Curvaceousnaija: 8:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
SageMK:

So what if she collected a car gift or got wedded by the same man? — How does that proof Biodun innocence?

In fact, that can be easily be interpreted as a bribe to buy her silence. I should be the one arguing you to use your brain because her getting pregnant outside wedlock is also no defense to proof the innocence of Biodun at all.
Dude if what you saying is truly what happened (she collecting hush money.) Then she has no right to say anything now
Re: Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by laudate: 9:08pm On Jul 02, 2019
SageMK:
So what if she collected a car gift or got wedded by the same man? — How does that proof Biodun innocence?

In fact, that can be easily be interpreted as a bribe to buy her silence. I should be the one arguing you to use your brain because her getting pregnant outside wedlock is also no defense to proof the innocence of Biodun at all.

Why do you keep reciting falsehood? Busola did NOT get married in COZA. She got married in another church. And where did you see Fatoyinbo giving her a car? Haba! Recycling fake news is an offence, o.
Re: Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Ogaonos: 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
laudate:

No sir, the only irrational being here, is you. Were you there when she got married and the pastor gave them a car as wedding gift? Did Busola or Timi mention anything like that? You are basing your argument on what a 3rd party said, that does not hold water.

Oga, the pastor had sex with the lady when she was underaged at 16 years. That in itself, is an offence. And sex with a minor is classified as rape.
#SayNoToRape.
my brother wen it comes 2 mata of man ND woman u have 2 vet 2 situation.u Neva handle issue BTW man ND woman b4.ok c pst sulaiman issue me first believe d rape allegation but later we started 2 hear 4rm her friend about d gal being a hustler or and gov fayose na Emily pulse a little we all know hw d mata end.dis issue me believe am well bcoz d pastor no b like genuine pastor 2 me. but wen I c Steph Nora I have 2 pulse.nw d nxt thing ND out Wat she saying about d wedding is true. u know why there being false rape accusation b4 online.so nw d lady dt accuse prophet jb Joshua of rape u jux believe her. ND support her ND start attacking jb Joshua without vetting d mata.my dear be careful with jumping side wit such allegation to a man of God. be neutral is wise. dt hw I heard of a pastor dt was accused of rape by a lady in his compound he rents.d said lady sista supported their sista has usual.nt knowing d pastor was innocent d pastor den place curse d lady.yrs lata God reveal d pastor dshould forgive wich is d cause d pastor couldn't speak in tongue.which he did. meanwhile d lady in question. ND her sista couldn't born sum had difficulty getting pregnant it was afta forgiveness things change 4 them. dt y sum of us I being careful here.
Re: Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by asanwafo: 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
laudate:

So UK women must behave differently from Nigerian women, when it comes to rape? shocked UK women may take a long time or several years to report they were raped, but Nigerian women are not allowed to do so? Can you just listen to yourself?

Are they not both human beings? shocked
Don't always learn from the. let them learn from us

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Almost Stabbed By A Chinese Man In Lekki Today (Photo) / Photos Of The Kupe Boy, Jimseuh That Juliet Ibrahim Is Giving The 'Green Light' / Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.