Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,610 members, 7,888,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:04 PM

Rape Allegation And My Humble Advice To All Pastors And Other Ministers Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rape Allegation And My Humble Advice To All Pastors And Other Ministers Of God (210 Views)

Not All Pastors Are Fake Or Depend On Tithes For Survival / Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rape Allegation And My Humble Advice To All Pastors And Other Ministers Of God by Fabnaija: 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
RAPE ALLEGATIONS :
There is this saying that says, "Prevention is better than cure".

My humble advice to all Pastors and other Ministers of God to avoid rape allegations are:

1. Pastors and other Ministers of God should stop praying for their female members in the secret place.

2. Pastors and other Ministers of God should stop conducting deliverance on women in the secret place.

3. Pastors and other Ministers of God should stop counseling women in the secret place.

4. Pastors and other Ministers of God? should ban their female members from wearing mini skirt to Church

5. Pastors and other Ministers of God should ban their female members from wearing seductive clothes to Church

6. Pastors and other Ministers of God? should ban their female members from wearing opened front and back clothes to Church

7. Pastors and other Ministers of God?s should ban their female members from sitting on the front seat in the Church

8. Lastly, Pastors and other Ministers of God should focus on the work of God they are called to do, and stop playing with women to avoid the story that touch. Gbam!

Ndigbo ibem, what is your own advice to the Pastors and other Ministers of God to avoid rape allegations?

(1) (Reply)

Joel Osteen Devotional 2 June 2019 / TB Joshua Reacts To Rape Allegation Watch Videos / COZA Pastor Fatoyinbo He Was A Confraternity Member In School (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.