Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,347 members, 7,932,265 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 11:12 PM

Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts (116473 Views)

Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) / Bride Pours Water On Her Fiancé As He Reads Newspaper In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by Skmoda360(m): 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
Ubdavis:
Fake stuff!!!
Are you relative to ubunja?

*Spit undecided undecided
Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by success1smyn(m): 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2019
K
Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by Udumeh: 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2019
Animals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by calypso11: 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
wetin concern am sef
Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by senatorshegsy5: 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by richkal(m): 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
Rollins777:
*AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX!*

Due to the current and often false allegations made by women, which include Rape, Harassment, Blackmail etc. there is now an agreement to be signed before "action".

By. *Com. Usman Abdulgafar*

*AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX*

I, ___________________, the undersigned female partner (herein referred to as the 'Screwee'), am about to enjoy sexual intercourse with _________________ (hereafter referred to as the 'Screwer'), certify the following:

1. THAT I am above the lawful age of consent.

2. THAT I am not under the influence of liquor or any narcotic.

3. THAT the afore mentioned Screwer did not use any force, threats, coercion or promises to influence me.

4. THAT I, the Screwee, am in no fear of him whatsoever.

5. THAT I do not expect or wish to marry him.

6. THAT I do not know if he is married or not and neither do I care.

7. THAT I am neither asleep nor drunk.

8. THAT I am entering this relationship with him; because I love it and want it as much as he does.

9. THAT in the event that I receive full satisfaction, which I expect, I declare in advance the capacity and willingness for further participation at regular intervals.

10. THAT I will not act as a witness against him nor will I file charges against him in the event that,
(a) I contract an STD
(b) I become pregnant
(c) I feel that he is violating any legislation - moral, legal or otherwise.

SIGNED BEFORE JUMPING INTO BED

ON THIS ___ DAY
OF _____ (MONTH)
________ (YEAR)
AT ______ (AM/PM)

-------------------------------------
(Signature of Screwer)

Guys, is this cool?�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂

*~~Com. Usman Abdulgafar*

The person wey compose this agreement get correct sense. cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by GoodGovernance: 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
Stage managed stuff undecided
Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by GoodFaith: 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2019
Does Nigeria have a chain link fence?
Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
IKON360:

It's not complete, there is no attestation, for witnesses to the agreement
This is the REAL Deal

Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by sulasa07(m): 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
skyfather09:
nothing dey sweet pass road seeeeex... trust me niggahs I know

Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by Emanodimo(m): 9:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
Rollins777:
*AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX!*

Due to the current and often false allegations made by women, which include Rape, Harassment, Blackmail etc. there is now an agreement to be signed before "action".

*AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX*

I, ___________________, the undersigned female partner (herein referred to as the 'Screwee'), am about to enjoy sexual intercourse with _________________ (hereafter referred to as the 'Screwer'), certify the following:

3. THAT the afore mentioned Screwer did not use any force, threats, coercion or promises to influence me.

8. THAT I am entering this relationship with him; because I love it and want it as much as he does.

9. THAT in the event that I receive full satisfaction, which I expect, I declare in advance the capacity and willingness for further participation at regular intervals.

10. THAT I will not act as a witness against him nor will I file charges against him in the event that,
(a) I contract an STD
(b) I become pregnant

ON THIS ___ DAY
OF _____ (MONTH)
________ (YEAR)
AT ______ (AM/PM)

(Signature of Screwer)

This is very funny ohh ��������������
Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by Macolive(m): 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2019
Eh! These guys are really mad.
Thank God you no mention Naija.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by GTFO(f): 9:59pm On Jul 01, 2019
20+ years to come, she will come out and say it's RAPE!
Thank God we have a witness angry
Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by mormoney85(m): 10:01pm On Jul 01, 2019
Tolexander:
The guy that poured water has to be sued and punished!

There is no law that states they should not have sex in the bush.

The early men and women were having sex in the bush
he is jst helping them out because of d heat he poured them anointing water grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by riczy(m): 10:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
Rollins777:
*AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX!*

*AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX*

(a) I contract an STD
(b) I become pregnant

ON THIS ___ DAY
OF _____ (MONTH)
________ (YEAR)
AT ______ (AM/PM)

(Signature of Screwer)

must we Nizoorians make jest of Evertin hu did dis to us?
Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by GIFTD: 10:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
Don't be dazed he's one of those the scripture called the wolves in sheep clothing
Daviddson:
I don't intend to be judgemental, but it's an irony how people put up a religious signature or about in their social media handles, but post other things contrary to it. Your signature says 'fear Your Creator', but here you're siding with immorality - public sex for that matter. Is that how to have the fear of God? cool
Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
Dis one no fit happen for 9ja
Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by alobright17(m): 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2019
Tolexander:
The guy that poured water has to be sued and punished!

There is no law that states they should not have sex in the bush.

The early men and women were having sex in the bush

Nairaland lawyer has spoken , Mr Lawyer I hope you're sleeping with your wife abi girlfriend in the bush ?

1 Like

Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by Onyi22(f): 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2019
Daviddson:
I don't intend to be judgemental, but it's an irony how people put up a religious signature or about in their social media handles, but post other things contrary to it. Your signature says 'fear Your Creator', but here you're siding with immorality - public sex for that matter. Is that how to have the fear of God? cool
Must u believed every post u see on social media?
Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Op check well o
hope it's not rape?

If you are truly a goddess, visit me tonight grin
RiyaGoddess:
Op check well o
hope it's not rape?

If you are truly a goddess, visit me tonight
Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by Shalommy(f): 10:13pm On Jul 01, 2019
ASHAWO undecided
Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by phemtobo: 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
the guy no penetrate nau.... Watch very well cool
Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 01, 2019
Shalommy:
ASHAWO undecided
Yo! You got a nice backside.
Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
Onyi22:
Must u believed every post u see on social media?
Mmmm.. You got mad a$$.
Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by enemyofprogress: 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
Hotel rooms are too expenses these days o
Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by enemyofprogress: 10:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
Shalommy:
ASHAWO undecided
see as you just dey hungry me. Truth be told I don take my eyes comot cloth for your body do you Biodun Fatoyinbo grin grin
Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by busiyoung: 10:48pm On Jul 01, 2019
grin funny people...street maize dey sweet
Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by promiseniqqa(m): 10:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
nothing sweet pass 5% through windor, door, keyhole, underdoor, windorside

lalllaa knows what am saying
Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by 99Eaco(m): 10:59pm On Jul 01, 2019
Buhari no make mistake say nigerian youth are lazy. See wetin a grownup ideot dey do.
Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by umarshehu58(m): 11:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
Scripted rubbish
Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by frozen70(f): 11:19pm On Jul 01, 2019
What is the person's business if they had it at the bustop ❓

It's time now for people to enjoy them selves the way the want it because happiness and joy are now expensive in naija

Both of the are matured and its their business

Let's assume they don't have money for lodging yet feeling each other

How does he want them to relive tension ❓

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.