Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,714 members, 7,882,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:10 AM

Eudoxie Yao: Fans Struggle To Take Selfies With African Artiste With Biggest Bum - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eudoxie Yao: Fans Struggle To Take Selfies With African Artiste With Biggest Bum (71286 Views)

One Percent Int'l Unveils Real Warri Pikin As New Artiste With N30m, SUV / “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband / African Artiste With Biggest Backside, Eudoxie Yao Shares Hot Bedroom Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eudoxie Yao: Fans Struggle To Take Selfies With African Artiste With Biggest Bum by omoadeleye(m): 4:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
Na person for this earth dey knack this one too oo embarassed

1 Like

Re: Eudoxie Yao: Fans Struggle To Take Selfies With African Artiste With Biggest Bum by twerkjack: 4:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
Now that’s a thick woman shocked

1 Like

Re: Eudoxie Yao: Fans Struggle To Take Selfies With African Artiste With Biggest Bum by thesicilian: 4:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
Values and priorities.
Re: Eudoxie Yao: Fans Struggle To Take Selfies With African Artiste With Biggest Bum by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
Not attractive for my liking.

2 Likes

Re: Eudoxie Yao: Fans Struggle To Take Selfies With African Artiste With Biggest Bum by fortunechy(m): 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
This is no no for me.... I mean, is so irritating. is sickening

1 Like

Re: Eudoxie Yao: Fans Struggle To Take Selfies With African Artiste With Biggest Bum by solofresh(m): 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
[quote author=mrgreen4real post=79864573]Truely speaking, yansh and breast get attraction.
Even ladies will look at their fellow ladies with bigger yansh.[/Now that woman has no shape]
Re: Eudoxie Yao: Fans Struggle To Take Selfies With African Artiste With Biggest Bum by Adalhurv(f): 4:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
Na old age go tell body wetin him want
Re: Eudoxie Yao: Fans Struggle To Take Selfies With African Artiste With Biggest Bum by Dominicane(m): 5:05pm On Jul 02, 2019
God���
Re: Eudoxie Yao: Fans Struggle To Take Selfies With African Artiste With Biggest Bum by bizzibodi(m): 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
This is freeky scary!a monstrous aberration!!an eyesore!!!.

1 Like

Re: Eudoxie Yao: Fans Struggle To Take Selfies With African Artiste With Biggest Bum by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2019
Randy men will turn to ambulance now because of this. .shouting waowaooowaooowooooooooo
Re: Eudoxie Yao: Fans Struggle To Take Selfies With African Artiste With Biggest Bum by CalabarDude(m): 5:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
nawoa
Re: Eudoxie Yao: Fans Struggle To Take Selfies With African Artiste With Biggest Bum by olajide8(m): 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
Please how does this sign new bilateral agreements for nigeria? It didn't start now Sarah bartman started all this nonsense
Re: Eudoxie Yao: Fans Struggle To Take Selfies With African Artiste With Biggest Bum by fykes(m): 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
NigerianMan:
grin Add Leg chain and you have all my money
It's called anklet man.... And"all" your money can't much if that's how it goes.
Re: Eudoxie Yao: Fans Struggle To Take Selfies With African Artiste With Biggest Bum by farem: 5:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
SEGLIZ:
modified amoeba.

Enlarged poo framed

1 Like

Re: Eudoxie Yao: Fans Struggle To Take Selfies With African Artiste With Biggest Bum by vikstandon(m): 5:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
Time will tell...I pity her as she ages.

All those weights wey that leg dey suspend call 'm yansh and bress would come telling on the knee and leg.
And when the body loses elasticity...this enticing body becomes a budded hanging loosened flesh. At this point she becomes what I call "gay".
Re: Eudoxie Yao: Fans Struggle To Take Selfies With African Artiste With Biggest Bum by majamajic(m): 5:27pm On Jul 02, 2019
post=79876024:
To start with......

Natural or implant?!...........

if Na implant do u know how much it will cost ? that balloon will be more than 100 Millon
Re: Eudoxie Yao: Fans Struggle To Take Selfies With African Artiste With Biggest Bum by onyxo76(m): 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2019
Later in life your pix with this big ass lady go turn up for one very important interview panel in which you're an applicant grin
Re: Eudoxie Yao: Fans Struggle To Take Selfies With African Artiste With Biggest Bum by Reeb2244: 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2019
Ugly backside.
Re: Eudoxie Yao: Fans Struggle To Take Selfies With African Artiste With Biggest Bum by bluefilm: 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
Too much of everything is bad.
Re: Eudoxie Yao: Fans Struggle To Take Selfies With African Artiste With Biggest Bum by boomssey(f): 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
Are those things real?
Re: Eudoxie Yao: Fans Struggle To Take Selfies With African Artiste With Biggest Bum by pyro62(m): 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
Harlem2:
How can a 40sec man handle this one
He will turn to 20 sec with this one grin

1 Like

Re: Eudoxie Yao: Fans Struggle To Take Selfies With African Artiste With Biggest Bum by Revolva(m): 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
Eudoxie is shapeless abeg

Jaye love try Weller for booty here is better
Re: Eudoxie Yao: Fans Struggle To Take Selfies With African Artiste With Biggest Bum by oluwasegun007(m): 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
Celebrating pooo puuuu

I love ass but this is a nono
Re: Eudoxie Yao: Fans Struggle To Take Selfies With African Artiste With Biggest Bum by hamrof(m): 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
very beautiful when inside cloth but so disgusting when unpacked what a waste of resources
Re: Eudoxie Yao: Fans Struggle To Take Selfies With African Artiste With Biggest Bum by Skmoda360(m): 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
Johnkay01:
Men and Testosterone

God why do you create us like this?

When we see ladies with big butt we start jostling for nothing. The big butt can simply be called big for nothing, it is just excess adipose tissues. If you touch it, it will add nothing to you; if you slap it, it adds nothing to your life; when you're making love, it stand as obstruction especially if you like taking it from the back. So, what I will now looking for in big butt?

Big bwest like big butt is also big for nothing. You press, suck, mold, pinch it, you get nothing from it.

In fact, the act of love making is a loss generally to men. You do press up, push up etc depending on your agility and quest for adventure. Before the female even surrender at times you spend money, spend your time, do unnecessary stuffs to just appeal to her and make her be in the mood.

I don't know why God just make we men genetically stupid like this. Even if you know all these things are are nonsense you will still do it because of brother testosterone.
My brother I tire oooo even me I try to change my body no gree....that big moderate yansh of a thing na my problem embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Eudoxie Yao: Fans Struggle To Take Selfies With African Artiste With Biggest Bum by psalmylee(m): 7:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
Las las na shit full am.if DAT yansh no smell call me bastard.
Re: Eudoxie Yao: Fans Struggle To Take Selfies With African Artiste With Biggest Bum by psalmylee(m): 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
Harlem2:
How can a 40sec man handle this one
e go turn zero seconds sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Eudoxie Yao: Fans Struggle To Take Selfies With African Artiste With Biggest Bum by bulusberry: 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2019
The botanically name for this kind yansh plzzz
Re: Eudoxie Yao: Fans Struggle To Take Selfies With African Artiste With Biggest Bum by yeniyeni(m): 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2019
Shape disorderliness
Re: Eudoxie Yao: Fans Struggle To Take Selfies With African Artiste With Biggest Bum by Sniper101(m): 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
I like here front.
But her back?
...not so much
Re: Eudoxie Yao: Fans Struggle To Take Selfies With African Artiste With Biggest Bum by 1759ademola(m): 8:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
Johnkay01:
Men and Testosterone

God why do you create us like this?

When we see ladies with big butt we start jostling for nothing. The big butt can simply be called big for nothing, it is just excess adipose tissues. If you touch it, it will add nothing to you; if you slap it, it adds nothing to your life; when you're making love, it stand as obstruction especially if you like taking it from the back. So, what I will now looking for in big butt?

Big bwest like big butt is also big for nothing. You press, suck, mold, pinch it, you get nothing from it.

In fact, the act of love making is a loss generally to men. You do press up, push up etc depending on your agility and quest for adventure. Before the female even surrender at times you spend money, spend your time, do unnecessary stuffs to just appeal to her and make her be in the mood.

I don't know why God just make we men genetically stupid like this. Even if you know all these things are are nonsense you will still do it because of brother testosterone.
You seem not to know a better thing. What would you ever benefit from a bonny lady?
Re: Eudoxie Yao: Fans Struggle To Take Selfies With African Artiste With Biggest Bum by frozen70(f): 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
Enjoy your self now and wait to tackle with the problems that comes with excess luggage during old age

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen / Rossy Utojiuba, Most Beautiful Girl From Anambra State (Photos) / Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.