Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,893 members, 7,942,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 03:07 AM

Who Is Suitable To Be Nigerias Next President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Suitable To Be Nigerias Next President? (546 Views)

Why Buhari Will Be Nigerias Next President. / Why Buhari Will Be Nigerias Next President. / what will be Nigerias fate if we don't visit Dublinscastle.bogspot.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Suitable To Be Nigerias Next President? by attaboy(m): 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2010
Just a tot

If jonathan is a misappropriator of public funds, IBB has uncleared past, Atiku just aint the Man, Buhari is tribalist, then who exactly is Next president for Nigeria since all candidates available are not particularly worthy of the position.
Re: Who Is Suitable To Be Nigerias Next President? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 08, 2010
@OP, look for a better tag for Buhari because you are certainly more tribalistic than he is. Buhari is a better candidate than what we have seen so far
Re: Who Is Suitable To Be Nigerias Next President? by jaybee(f): 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2010
@poster

IBB is the man.

all of them including those not mentioned have done (and are still doing) badly, in terms of governance; but IBB is more charismatic, collected and focused. He seems to be more determined now than during his previous adventure which was mixed with youthful exuberance.

i don't like IBB but if heis the one to bring nigeria out of this quagmire, then i'm ok with that. Jonathan has shown he is not (and will not be)ready for meaningful governance in an undivided nigeria.

i agree with IBB totally that the youth are not ready for governance at the level of president. just look at the governors, members of natioanl assembly, members of state assemblies, local government chairmen, commissioners, politcal appointees, councillors, bank managers, etc. etc. majority of them are youth and they have concentrated in looting every single collective asset put in their custody in trust due to their poistions in society. if you have a free mind, you will cry for this country that has no sizable reasonable youths in power.
Re: Who Is Suitable To Be Nigerias Next President? by netotse(m): 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2010
@jaybee
if na joke stop am o. . .at 67 what does he have to offer nigeria?
Re: Who Is Suitable To Be Nigerias Next President? by jaybee(f): 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2010
netotse:

@jaybee
if na joke stop am o. . .at 67 what does he have to offer nigeria?

@netotse
Thank you.

it appears i'm a bit confused myself. Nigeria jaga jaga.

the more you think the less you understand.
Re: Who Is Suitable To Be Nigerias Next President? by Pennywise(m): 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2010
Ribadu for 1001 reasons

(1) (Reply)

Cecilia Ibru, Convicted Of Bank Fraud / Fifa Lifts Ban On Nigeria / Is Gj Going To Conduct A Free And Fair Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.