Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,329 members, 7,974,418 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 12:56 AM

If You Are Tired Of Being Broke.. This Is For You!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Are Tired Of Being Broke.. This Is For You!!! (721 Views)

Naira Vs Dollar! People Are Tired....(read) / Job Vacancies For All Who Are Tired( Only Youth 20-26 Years) / If You Are Tired Of Sitting At Home Or Looking For Job Then Check This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Tired Of Being Broke.. This Is For You!!! by EDollar122(m): 12:11am On Jul 02, 2019
Hello ladies and gentlemen I am here to present to you an online platform that enables you earn money online by doing little task
With just a one time fee of 1,000 naira you can be earning up to 10k weekly
If you are interested I will like you to join my WhatsApp group where there is a link for you to register and start earning money online
This is not a scam
NOTE: SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE ONLY!!!
DON'T JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP IF YOU KNOW YOU WON REGISTER
Don't think it is a scam.. give it a try.. nothing good comes easy
Nothing goes for nothing and good things come when you pay the price
Registration is fast and easy and you will be required to pay a one time payment fee of 1,000 naira only
Cheap right..yes it is
Isn't that great?
Click the link below to join my WhatsApp group where a link is waiting for you
Good luck and happy earning!!

https:///C7G1lSrKTCCFYJLoW6rykv
Re: If You Are Tired Of Being Broke.. This Is For You!!! by lilyheaven: 12:40am On Jul 02, 2019
Hmmm, platform that doesn't have a name?
Even the business, doesn't have a name

6 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla 2004 For HP / 2019 Nepa Recruitment Requirement / A Housemaid Urgently Needed In Ibeju, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.