Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,421 members, 7,888,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:21 AM

Coza Rape Scandal: I Empathise With Busola Dakolo – Pastor Sam Adeyemi Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coza Rape Scandal: I Empathise With Busola Dakolo – Pastor Sam Adeyemi Reacts (256 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coza Rape Scandal: I Empathise With Busola Dakolo – Pastor Sam Adeyemi Reacts by iamocheme: 4:26am On Jul 02, 2019
Pastor Sam Adeyemi of Daystar Christian Center, has finally reacted to the rape allegation by Timi Dakolo’s wife Busola Dakolo against COZA founder and Senior pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo

In a statement he released yesterday afternoon via his Instagram page, the Day Star senior Pastor expressed sympathy for Timi Dakolo’s wife and all those that have been affected since she revealed her past experiences with the pastor.
However, Pastor Sam had asked for patience while legal means are instituted to resolve the issue

Read his statement below

My attention has been drawn to the allegations of rape made against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Mrs Busola Dakolo. These are, no doubt, serious allegations. Rape is a crime and I say a firm NO to rape.

As Christians, it is only appropriate for us to seek for truth, justice, healing, and restoration for all involved. The Bible instructs us to do this with humility (Galatians 6:1).

While these are still allegations, I emphatise with Mrs Dakolo and everyone that has been affected, and I pray God’s peace for them at this time.

Though the allegations have been refuted, I hope there will be a process, legal or counseling, to establish the truth in these circumstances.

Meanwhile, let us pray for peace and strength for everyone hurting in this process, for the families of the accusers and the accused, and the Church.
#truth #justice #healing #restoration

Reacting to his post, One of his followers on Instagram @victororjiprophecy had this to say:

See more photos and read the complete post below:

Read more: https://celebritynobs.com/coza-rape-scandal-i-empathise-with-busola-dakolo-pastor-sam-adeyemi-reacts/

(1) (Reply)

Correct Scores / The U.k Seizes Iranian Ships For Ludricous Reasons / Atiku Vs Buhari: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Result In Favour Of APC – Wit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.