Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,120 members, 7,949,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 08:19 PM

1st Oct Bomb Blast! Where Is Our Chief Of Army Staff And IG? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1st Oct Bomb Blast! Where Is Our Chief Of Army Staff And IG? (517 Views)

Shiites Attempted Assassination Of Buratai, The Chief-Of-Army-Staff In Zaria / How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics / Saraki Appoints Chief Of Staff And Media Adviser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1st Oct Bomb Blast! Where Is Our Chief Of Army Staff And IG? by enohj2ee(m): 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2010
Nigerians, Where is our Chief of Army staff and the IG, Can we hear from themĀ  about what Actually happened and their plan to stop next one from happening?

Let pray for Nigeria. God is watching us but where is the CAS and IG?
Re: 1st Oct Bomb Blast! Where Is Our Chief Of Army Staff And IG? by Dede1(m): 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2010
^^^^^ Why are you particularly interested in Chief of Army Staff? Do you know the duties of COAS? Have you forgotten that Chief of Army Staff is one of the three service chiefs? What about of Chief of Naval Staff and Chief of Air force Staff? You should be more interested in GEJ, Chief of Defense Staff, Director of SSS and IGP than COAS.

By the way, GEJ is the chief security officer of Nigeria and should have been quizzed for unacceptable dereliction of duty with gross incompetence.
Re: 1st Oct Bomb Blast! Where Is Our Chief Of Army Staff And IG? by KnowAll(m): 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2010
^^^^^ Why are you particularly interested in Chief of Army Staff? Do you know the duties of COAS? Have you forgotten that Chief of Army Staff is one of the three service chiefs? What about of Chief of Naval Staff and Chief of Air force Staff? You should be more interested in GEJ, Chief of Defense Staff, Director of SSS and IGP than COAS.

By the way, GEJ is the chief security officer of Nigeria and should have been quizzed for unacceptable dereliction of duty with gross incompetence.

[size=14pt]Igbo's have tacitly and covetly without mincing words, accepted and invariably endorsed IBB's candidadacy come 2011. Without most Igbo's knowing they have without resistance, quietly heeded to the clarion call of Ojukwu. I wonder wether this salient observation by me cut across the whole SE Geographical region.

It would appear the big lie by IBB( a certified lier) that he would hand over to an Igbo man come 2015 has sipped into the Igbo sub-conscious without them knowing[/size]. undecided
Re: 1st Oct Bomb Blast! Where Is Our Chief Of Army Staff And IG? by homerac7: 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2010
@ poster,
U surely r ignorant about d structure of security system in Nigeria otherwise u wldnt involve d COAS. Listen to Abagworo.

@ know-all,
Wht correlation exists btw ur post and d quote? So much for ur name.
Re: 1st Oct Bomb Blast! Where Is Our Chief Of Army Staff And IG? by KnowAll(m): 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2010
@homerac7

I know dede, he would not come to the defence of the COAS , if it was Dambazzau there now u would not see a comment like this from dede, but been an Igbo COAS he was quick like a fox to jump in defence of d Nigerian Chief of Army staff. I thought dede is not interested in anything Nigeria, for crying out loud we are not talking the chief of army staff for Biafra.

When did DeDe become a concerned and a patriotic Nigerian, left for people like Dede, if every post in d federal cabinet are not manned by Igbo's Nigeria would remain a cesspit his favourite word.
Re: 1st Oct Bomb Blast! Where Is Our Chief Of Army Staff And IG? by chyz(m): 4:33pm On Oct 08, 2010
@ enohj2ee

I didn't know we were still in military rule.

@KnowAll

I guess I'm still trying to figure out how a hand fool of igbos vs millions of Igbos against IBB means Igbos accept IBB and his clamor for presidency.

(1) (Reply)

Rejoice, There Is Hope For Nigeria : ! / Essar Plans $2bn Nigeria Investment / Obama Bandwagon Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.