Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,220 members, 7,913,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 07:30 AM

Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile In Lagos – Buratai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile In Lagos – Buratai (22727 Views)

Army Launches ‘Crocodile Smile’ As #EndSARS Protests Spread To More Cities / Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode / Army Launches Operation Crocodile Smile In Cross River, Ayade Rocks Army Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile In Lagos – Buratai by dam2000(m): 10:00am On Jul 02, 2019
Tnk God awawa boys go here am
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile In Lagos – Buratai by Cherrybae(f): 10:04am On Jul 02, 2019
They should take the crocodile smile to the SE not peaceful Lagos
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile In Lagos – Buratai by Nchenches: 10:04am On Jul 02, 2019
Army of Occupation of Nigeria for Fulani interest.

Say the truth: army want to go to suppress rising dissidents in the S/W.

In other countries, army stands to fight off external aggressors, not attack civilians.
But in Nigeria, army is used to neutralize Nigerian groups who ever oppose the fraudulent political structure and unitary government system created by northern soldiers to make Fulani lord of Nigeria.

Lie lie army.

3 Likes

Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile In Lagos – Buratai by Fidecoo(m): 10:10am On Jul 02, 2019
[quote author=9jahotblog post=79859898]

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/army-to-launch-operation-crocodile-smile-in-lagos-buratai.html[/quote,
This man na mumu oo!!. Him no see areas (maiduguri, zamfara & m' belt) wey need more crocodiles and sharks smiles to lunch. Na Lagos wey dey jeje Na him he want come disturb? Smh for my beloved country Nigeria. What a pity on our defence and it's top leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile In Lagos – Buratai by Fidecoo(m): 10:11am On Jul 02, 2019
This man na mumu oo!!. Him no see areas (maiduguri, zamfara & m' belt) wey need more crocodiles and sharks smiles to lunch. Na Lagos wey dey jeje Na him he want come disturb? Smh for my beloved country Nigeria. What a pity on our defence and it's top leaders.

1 Like

Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile In Lagos – Buratai by Johnnyessence(m): 10:26am On Jul 02, 2019
There's no war in Lagos now. Abi wetin be this now hmm.

1 Like

Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile In Lagos – Buratai by wizzyemmanuel(m): 10:29am On Jul 02, 2019
Wow, i like it, u are welcome
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile In Lagos – Buratai by wink2015(m): 10:32am On Jul 02, 2019
The Chief of Army Staff, Lieutnant General Tukur Buratai, yesterday disclosed plans to launch Operation Crocodile Smile in Lagos State before the end of the year. Buratai disclosed this when he visited Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu as part of activities marking the Combat Support Army Training Week holding in Lagos.

According to him, the operation is to foster much stronger security within the state architecture. “May I inform you that the Nigerian army will always support your administration for good security in the State. When we have good security, economy will thrive and development will go on,” Buratai said.

Sanwo-Olu said his government looked forward to the launch of the operation in the state.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/army-to-launch-operation-crocodile-smile-in-lagos-buratai.html
[quote]

BY THE TIME PRESIDENT BUHARI TENURES ENDS

And a non ex-military man become President of Nigeria.

ALL THIS OPERATION CROCODILE SMILE, LAFIYA DOLE ETC WILL COME TO AN END.

Civilian do not have time for all this rubbish.

Nigeria is not in a real war situation apart from Boko Haram threat, Fulani herdsmen, Armed Robbery and Kidnapping incidences.

Which civilian political leaders have the interest to waste money on our RAG TAG ARMY.

During the Liberia civil war, military President General Ibrahim Babangida (Rtd ) wasted our money in funding ECOMOG.

What did Nigeria even gained from Liberia over 20 years after the Liberian civil war?

2 Likes

Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile In Lagos – Buratai by Originalsly: 10:32am On Jul 02, 2019
Hmmm..... military involved in civilian matter.... then what is the purpose of the Police?

1 Like

Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile In Lagos – Buratai by owila4luv(m): 11:12am On Jul 02, 2019
yeye de worry una, why una no lunch that one for sambisa forest were them the kill soldiers any how

1 Like

Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile In Lagos – Buratai by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 02, 2019
Welcome develolment grin.

1 Like

Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile In Lagos – Buratai by abbasajao(m): 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2019
But crocodile no dey smile nau.
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile In Lagos – Buratai by shekauvsbuhari: 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
Benekruku:
God bless The Nigerian Armed Forces!
Who bless them? Bokoharam dey cut their balls n priccks join for maidugri, na im dem dey run come lagos to hide small. Why leav hot war front in a battle U re losing soldiers anyhow to come and smile egunje smile in a peaceful lagos? No wonder they are unable to defeat BH.
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile In Lagos – Buratai by Benekruku(m): 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
shekauvsbuhari:
Who bless them? Bokoharam dey cut their balls n priccks join for maidugri, na im dem dey run come lagos to hide small. Why leav hot war front in a battle U re losing soldiers anyhow to come and smile egunje smile in a peaceful lagos? No wonder they are unable to defeat BH.

I would have loved to respond, but your composition is not fit to be addressed.
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile In Lagos – Buratai by shekauvsbuhari: 12:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
Benekruku:

I would have loved to respond, but your composition is not fit to be addressed.
U cant respond bcs I made valid n incontestible point there. The operation is meaningless in lagos in view of enormous challenges upnorth. And for an over-stretched army.
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile In Lagos – Buratai by karma2000: 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
Dat means no hope for criminals and terrorist in eli be dat o karma has arrived
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile In Lagos – Buratai by olumalcolm(m): 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
They want to bring fulani herdsmen in uniform to lagos in the name of operation crocodile smile. May God purnish una, una wan dey bring in arms and ammunition inside lagos on code. Just watch how tins turn out in lagos soon. angry
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile In Lagos – Buratai by Omoslim26: 1:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
EkperemoEgbabi:

tongue afonjas currently

seriously does tribalism make u feel good inside pls shun triba bigotery its for peeps wit unprogressive mind ur score for dis post na
04/100
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile In Lagos – Buratai by EkperemoEgbabi: 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
Omoslim26:

[s]seriously does tribalism make u feel good inside pls shun triba bigotery its for peeps wit unprogressive mind ur score for dis post na
04/100[/s]

Ovhoko
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile In Lagos – Buratai by Omoslim26: 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Yawn. Get a job.

Walahi i didn't read your epistle.

" The longer the epistle, the more the emotional distress " Adolf Hitler, 2019

i dont blame u i blame d mods dat allow useless bigots like u to crowd dis forum shun tribalism ur score for dis post na
03/100
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile In Lagos – Buratai by Omoslim26: 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
Johnnyessence:
There's no war in Lagos now. Abi wetin be this now hmm.

my guy wit d way aye nd eiye dey disturb us for bariga i tink we wil need dem here u score for dis post na
39/100
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile In Lagos – Buratai by Omoslim26: 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2019
EkperemoEgbabi:

Ovhoko

tank u bt still on stil shun tribalism its immature nd uncultured ur score for dis post na
3/100
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile In Lagos – Buratai by Goznikz(m): 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2019
Na so e dey be nah.. Na for harmless citizen body una dey get power nah..... when Boko Haram dey chill for sambisa nonsense
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile In Lagos – Buratai by ChimaAdeoye: 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
The next move is that Fulani troops will launch one military operation or another in states where they want to forcefully annex their lands and give to Fulanis.

In the end, the people will still expel Fulanis from their forcefully taken land. Even if it takes years to happen. That is a certainty. Not to mention that those fulanis living in annexed territories in the south can never have peace for one minute until their final expulsion by the people.
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile In Lagos – Buratai by Omoslim26: 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
AdolfHitlerxXx:

My condolences on his uselessness. I pity you because you also inherited it.

it wil nt b wel wit d man dat brought a useless tin like u into dis world ordinary condom him no fit buy u ar destined to b a fool forever bastard tribalistic animal thunder wit 4g wireless kil u there u tink se na only u sabi curse ko ni dafun e
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile In Lagos – Buratai by datigbogirl: 5:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
9jahotblog:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/army-to-launch-operation-crocodile-smile-in-lagos-buratai.html

Na so crocodile go smile take carry RUGA enter Lagos. B4 you know it, we will have an Emir of Lagos...
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile In Lagos – Buratai by dareadewuyi: 5:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
This is the beginning of the plan to subjugate south west by the FG for its hiding Fulanisation agenda, Yoruba efura!

Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile In Lagos – Buratai by Amanda4life: 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
For agbero or for cultist or for....?
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile In Lagos – Buratai by Omoslim26: 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Hihihi. I didn't read your post but from the length i could sense your pain. grin

d curse affect my guy past, present nd future even confuse him destiny join:-D:-Dremember shun tribalism;-) ur score for dis post na
3/100

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Speech At Chattam House Yesterday / Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC / Kaduna: Four Injured As Suspected Thugs Attack LP Campaign Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.