Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:36 PM

Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? (13868 Views)

Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander / Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) / Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by eros(m): 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2010
Inspired_m. . . . . He is everything i want to be as an Auto Dealer.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by akwaowoudo(m): 12:15am On Oct 13, 2010
190:

^^

Person wen nor gree give me food for her kitchen

Abeg e!!

You made her angry _ no two ways, she is my best _my all at all. I lack words but she's my best.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by akwaowoudo(m): 12:15am On Oct 13, 2010
190:

^^

Person wen nor gree give me food for her kitchen

Abeg e!!

You made her angry _ no two ways, she is my best _my all at all. I lack words but she's my best.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 13, 2010
well. . . SAgoddess, Ayettymama and mama-gee are cool peeps (sorry for the mispelling of your names) and so are most of the guys here except for one.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by ceah(m): 9:12pm On Oct 13, 2010
I THINK EVERYONE got a unique character of his/her own that makes nairaland interesting, keep it up guys, Love you all.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by Xionez(m): 11:15pm On Oct 13, 2010
smiley Mehn, dis one na Jamb question, BIG TIME,ermmm let me see *scratches head*,
HECK, i love them ALLL, MMMUUUUAAAAAHHHHH kiss
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 15, 2010
Male:

Richfella - his writing style, reasoning, and analysis are unsurpassed and too Robert Greeneish to be true. He can do no wrong as far as I'm concerned.

Davidylan - dude is simply majestic. Got undiluted respect for the bruv.

Female:

Aisha2 - a lovable woman I think she is, through and through.

Platinumnk - (hope she's still alive) strikes me as a woman with depth, and displays admirable intellect.

Ileke-Idi - her name makes my imagination run wild, and despite all that ileke she actually makes a lot of sense.

Oyinda - just seems so adorable. Beautiful (I don't know any Oyin[da] that is ugly) and deeply knowledgeable, she's someone to be proud of.

UjuJoan - because the Bible exhorts us to love our enemies.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by Ranoscky(m): 12:42pm On Oct 15, 2010
ceah:

I THINK EVERYONE got a unique character of his/her own that makes nairaland interesting, keep it up guys, Love you all.

Exactly my broda, nuff love !!!
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by zealot4me(f): 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2010
dobodobo
omolola
baabs

cos of their funny and ultimate replies
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by Candyness(f): 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2010
Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? begining to sound like Mobo, 190 & Mr COrk grin
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2012
well I do not know about you guys but I am a guy and I have this likeness for this guy called Mynd-44 or something......He's really cool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala, Africanfinance Minister Of Theyear-- AIM / Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here / Meet South Sudan’s Current Minister For Water Resources And Irrigation (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.