Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,709 members, 7,889,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:43 AM

Sex Questions To Ask Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Questions To Ask Girls (1072 Views)

I Feel Shy To Ask Girls Out / Mc Galaxy Ask Girls To Go Unclad On Instagram Live Video For #50,000 / Before Sleeping With Her.. Ask These Questions To Yourself. (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex Questions To Ask Girls by buzmanjohn(m): 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
1. In an ideal world, how long would pre-intimacy be? 2. What do my lips taste like? 3. Is there a sexy scene from a movie that you want to recreate with me? 4. If you had a pair of x-ray glasses, which part of my body would you look at first? 5. If you could only touch me in one place, where would it be? 6. If we were in a movie theater, and I wanted to do it, what would you want me to do? 7. What’s one thing you want me to do to you that I haven’t done? 8. What’s the farthest you’ve gone on a first date? 9. What would you do if I sent you a dirty photo of me? 10. How would you describe your package? 11. Do you want to play dirty truth or dare ? 12. Guess what I’m wearing right now? 13. What would you do if I answered the door without clothes on? 14. Have you ever been caught going solo? By who? 15. Do you prefer your women shaved or all natural? 16. Is laughing in the bedroom okay with you or do you prefer keeping things serious? 17. What’s the longest you’ve gone without doing it? 18. What’s the most number of times you’ve done it in a row? 19. Do you like watching me touch myself? 20. I heard kissing burns a lot of calories. Want to help me exercise?

continue reading
https://www.businessadd.com.ng/sex-questions-to-ask-girls/
Re: Sex Questions To Ask Girls by buzmanjohn(m): 1:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
cool

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Masturbate / Sex For Screening : How Delsu Staff Slept With My Girlfriend / Twitter Men Are Broke, Am Going Back To Instagram- Slaymama Says. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.