Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,365 members, 7,920,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 05:24 AM

Can I Use HTML To Build Website? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Can I Use HTML To Build Website? (809 Views)

Html To Grab User Email On Form / How to Build website with coding From Beginning to end. / After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Use HTML To Build Website? by xgnx(m): 12:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
can i use it help?
Re: Can I Use HTML To Build Website? by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:04pm On Jul 02, 2019
Yes but the website go look anyhow. Plenty work, small result. It's just like using spoon to dig 6 feet hole or using a finger sized prick to fvck woman wey don born six children.

1 Like

Re: Can I Use HTML To Build Website? by stanliwise(m): 1:15pm On Jul 02, 2019
xgnx:
can i use it help?
Yes, html is used to build web site. But as you know cement and gravel are not the only thing that was used to build the house you live in.
HTML alone will build what it can but the rest of the job is a No No.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

3 Phonegap Build Plans: Guide For A Phonegap Application Development Firm / Learn Android Studio With Kotlin (Efficient Android App Development) / How To Fix Magicjack Error 401?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.