Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,716 members, 7,918,215 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:11 AM

Man Stabbed To Death While Fighting For Gin With His Friend In Lagos (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabbed To Death While Fighting For Gin With His Friend In Lagos (photos) (1491 Views)

Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade / Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra / Lady Stripped Unclad While Fighting With Rival In Public. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stabbed To Death While Fighting For Gin With His Friend In Lagos (photos) by GistMore: 3:52pm On Jul 02, 2019
GistMore.com

A young man simply identified as Jude was killed during a fight with his friend at Fatade street, Ijegun in Lagos state today July 2nd.

According to eyewitnesses, Jude and his friend who is a barber, had an argument over who would take the last gin they were drinking. The argument degenerated into a fight and the barber broke a bottle which he used to stab Jude on the neck resulting to loss of blood.

Jude was rushed to the Nifib Hospital in Ijegun where he was confirmed dead on arrival.

The barber is now in custody of the Isheri Oshun police station.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/man-stabbed-to-death-while-fighting-for-gin-with-his-friend-in-lagos-photos

Re: Man Stabbed To Death While Fighting For Gin With His Friend In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
GistMore:
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Stabbed To Death While Fighting For Gin With His Friend In Lagos (photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Man Stabbed To Death While Fighting For Gin With His Friend In Lagos (photos) by TourismMan(m): 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
Pics?
Re: Man Stabbed To Death While Fighting For Gin With His Friend In Lagos (photos) by FAMILYJA(f): 3:59pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hmmmmmmmmm. I don't know.....
Re: Man Stabbed To Death While Fighting For Gin With His Friend In Lagos (photos) by BIGGIE121(m): 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
Shayo na bastard , if you want to drink , drink with decorum. So that u will not end up like jude nd his friends.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death While Fighting For Gin With His Friend In Lagos (photos) by slyfox35(m): 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
Feeling sorry for the barber, A stupid argument that both of them started, now one is dead and the other in custody, That's why when I wanna drink, I buy my captain jack and jejely drink alone at home, only me nor fit come dey argue with myself, break bottle then stab my neck, Use your number 6 people, If alcohol hungry you, Drink at home!!!
Rest in peace Jude

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death While Fighting For Gin With His Friend In Lagos (photos) by Ekez(m): 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
Weed is my best friend
Re: Man Stabbed To Death While Fighting For Gin With His Friend In Lagos (photos) by daddytime(m): 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hmmm body don cool down and the alcohol don vanish from him eyes.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death While Fighting For Gin With His Friend In Lagos (photos) by dotman4real007(m): 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
There is no gain in fighting. Just because of a bottle of gin you killed him!!! There is more to it, I sense jealousy.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death While Fighting For Gin With His Friend In Lagos (photos) by shadrama(m): 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
cultism. THATSALL
Re: Man Stabbed To Death While Fighting For Gin With His Friend In Lagos (photos) by Greatzeus(m): 9:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
This kind of news make me sad,not cos of the guy who died,but cos of the foolish reason why he wasted his life cry
Many are in the hospital, incapacitated, praying for good health,so that they can go back to their family and business. You are hale and healthy,yet you endangered your life on top of rubbish undecided no pity or rip for you,your mama birth a certified fool,fool angry
Re: Man Stabbed To Death While Fighting For Gin With His Friend In Lagos (photos) by Hoodbilonia: 12:27am On Jul 03, 2019
I always give ppl two things wen am in public
Lighter and space
I hate disturbance
Cos if i get angry
All hell with let loose
Re: Man Stabbed To Death While Fighting For Gin With His Friend In Lagos (photos) by starbuck(f): 2:26am On Jul 03, 2019
One less nuisance in the society and more to go...

Fine boys like them, see where they lead themselves
Re: Man Stabbed To Death While Fighting For Gin With His Friend In Lagos (photos) by ekene101: 7:23am On Jul 03, 2019
slyfox35:
Feeling sorry for the barber, A stupid argument that both of them started, now one is dead and the other in custody, That's why when I wanna drink, I buy my captain jack and jejely drink alone at home, only me nor fit come dey argue with myself, break bottle then stab my neck, Use your number 6 people, If alcohol hungry you, Drink at home!!!
Rest in peace Jude
u be sabi man bros,I buy my captain jack or old port and jejely sip at home after close of work while I jejely play my PS in my 55inch flat screen,if I high I enter room go sleep after taking paracetamol. Shikina

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cultists Protest In Broad Daylight In Ogun, Over A Member Killed By Rival Cult / See How Fuel Was Smuggled In Sack From Niger Republic Into Nigeria / Is It True That 86bet Has Crashed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.