Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,187 members, 7,887,439 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:56 AM

2010 Silver Color Toyota Camry - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2010 Silver Color Toyota Camry (1567 Views)

Tokunbo Pencil Color Toyota Corolla 2013 LE / Lexus ES350 2010 (Silver) Toks - N5.68m / Foreign Used Toyota Venza 2010 Silver >negotiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2010 Silver Color Toyota Camry by liprises(m): 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
Tokunbo 2010 Toyota Camry XLE (Navigation, Backup camera, Thumbstart)

We have 4 types of Toyota Camry available for our esteemed customers. LE...2.8M
SE 4C...3m
SE V6...3.3m
XLE...3.5m

Leather Interior
Automatic transmission
Factory Air-conditioning
Power windows
Power steering
Power seats
Steering cruise/volume control button
Navigation system
Backup camera
Thumb-start button
Key-less Entry
Fog Lamps
Sun-roof
CD Changer
AM/FM Radio
Bluetooth phone connectivity
Remote trunk release
Day. Running light
Rear-vents
V6 Engine

Price: N3,300,000

Call - 07033097160, 07018695063
Whats app: 07033097160

1 Share

Re: 2010 Silver Color Toyota Camry by liprises(m): 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
More pic

Re: 2010 Silver Color Toyota Camry by oshosegun27(m): 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
Oga which of the cars do you want to sell?

1 Like

Re: 2010 Silver Color Toyota Camry by liprises(m): 4:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
oshosegun27:
Oga which of the cars do you want to sell?

Oga, tell me the one you want to buy. We are at your service.
Re: 2010 Silver Color Toyota Camry by Bluehill1051: 8:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
liprises:

Oga, tell me the one you want to buy. We are at your service.
I swear u no get sense at all

1 Like

Re: 2010 Silver Color Toyota Camry by Ejehjero: 11:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
Bluehill1051:
I swear u no get sense at all
I dey tell you person go carry random pics dey post

1 Like

Re: 2010 Silver Color Toyota Camry by liprises(m): 3:14am On Jul 03, 2019
Ejehjero:
I dey tell you person go carry random pics dey post

I don't know why some people are being so stupid. What I posted here is in order. We have 4 types of Toyota Camry available for our esteemed customers. LE...2.8M
SE 4C...3m
SE V6...3.3m
XLE...3.5m

Please, mind your utterances
Re: 2010 Silver Color Toyota Camry by liprises(m): 6:56am On Jul 03, 2019
Good morning
Re: 2010 Silver Color Toyota Camry by liprises(m): 10:22am On Jul 03, 2019
Good morning...
Re: 2010 Silver Color Toyota Camry by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 03, 2019
liprises:

I don't know why some people are being so stupid. What I posted here is in order. We have 4 types of Toyota Camry available for our esteemed customers. LE...2.8M
SE 4C...3m
SE V6...3.3m
XLE...3.5m

The cars you just listed and your topic didn't tally. Mind what you post

1 Like

Re: 2010 Silver Color Toyota Camry by liprises(m): 10:37am On Jul 03, 2019
We are proud to inform our esteemed customers that we can import any of your vehicle straight to your doorstep.

We are a Trusted Automotive Merchant offering GOOD DEALS from NORTH AMERICA, EUROPE and ASIA. We are an automotive dealership and trading company established with great passion for automobiles and founded on trust and integrity to procure quality certified vehicles from NORTH AMERICA, EUROPE and ASIA auto mart to prospective buyers and also carry out detailed professional repairs.
Re: 2010 Silver Color Toyota Camry by liprises(m): 10:38am On Jul 03, 2019
We are noteworthy importers of all most Automobile Brands like Toyota, Lexus, Infiniti, Buick, Hyundai, Kia, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Isuzu, GMC, Chevrolet, Range Rover, Ford, Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Volkswagen, Jaguar, Bentley, Roll-Royce, Porsche etc for customers located in West Africa. We also imports Ambulances, Light/ Heavy Trucks, Machineries, Forklifts, Construction Equipment and Agricultural tractors.
Re: 2010 Silver Color Toyota Camry by liprises(m): 10:39am On Jul 03, 2019
We can securely deliver to a wide range of prospective customers like individual buyers, vehicle traders, international/Local construction companies, oil & gas companies, government and support organizations, diplomatic missions, multi-national companies etc. Our commitment to our customer is to give a quality of service that builds long-standing relationships, to assure that your vehicle is dependable and in safe operating condition.
Re: 2010 Silver Color Toyota Camry by liprises(m): 10:40am On Jul 03, 2019
We want to make your buying experience a non-stress event. To accomplish this, we have placed a great deal of thought into what it takes to delight our customers, and apply this to every purchase. Each vehicle has been completely inspected prior to being offered for sale and we offer extended warranties up to and including bumper to bumper and road side assistance in Lagos. We are proud to offer our clients luxury and low-end at a very affordable price. In fact, our prices are the best value for any particular vehicle on the market.
By becoming a customer, we guarantee:
> moral and material responsibility of the seller (dealer) in terms of selection and presentation of a transaction, whether the vehicle that you booked satisfies all requirements;
> excellent technical condition; legal purity of the car;
> absolute transparency of the process of purchase;
> discussion with you all the details concerning the selection of the car, processing, shipment and transfer of all necessary documents;
> convenient form of payment.
Your task is to describe as accurately as possible make, model, year, type of transmission (automatic/ manual), color, mileage, etc.
Re: 2010 Silver Color Toyota Camry by liprises(m): 10:41am On Jul 03, 2019
We are dedicated to exceeding your expectations from the first time you visit our website or visit our workshop, and we want to help you find a Used or New vehicle you'll love for years to come.
These values are constantly offered in our sales and repair practices so our esteemed customers keep coming back. The vehicles we offered are checked physically and through VIN check (carfax/autocheck) with the best prices and quality. Buying a car in the US/EUROPE with our help will help you save at least 10 per cent of its market value in Nigeria. The most important principles of our work are professionalism, attentiveness to each client and the high quality standards in completing the orders.
Furthermore, we have a team of dedicated auto technicians that specializes on American, European and Asian vehicles to help maintain the vehicle after delivery. We carry out and perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price. You can count on us for all your vehicle needs at affordable prices and honest, dependable workmanship, where our technicians consult with you about everything that is being worked on.
Re: 2010 Silver Color Toyota Camry by liprises(m): 10:42am On Jul 03, 2019
There are no gimmicks or extra fees ever, so you can be assured that you will always get the finest quality of workmanship done on your vehicle along with that extra peace of mind.
We are a one stop shop - providing repairs and maintenance on all vehicles, cars, trucks, 4x4's. We are dedicated to personal service and quality repairs done in a timely manner. Our focus is to enlighten car users on the importance of performing regular scheduled maintenance to their vehicles. We know that a well maintained vehicle is more reliable, has a longer life, and brings a better return on the money invested in it.
Re: 2010 Silver Color Toyota Camry by Ejehjero: 11:32am On Jul 03, 2019
liprises:

SE 4C...3m
SE V6...3.3m
XLE...3.5m

Oga your tittle didn't say so. Go and learn how to make posts.

1 Like

Re: 2010 Silver Color Toyota Camry by liprises(m): 11:41am On Jul 03, 2019
Ejehjero:
Oga your tittle didn't say so. Go and learn how to make posts.

I don't know if your problem is hereditary or you r are suffering from neuropsychiatric depressive condition.

The information there is clear enough.
Re: 2010 Silver Color Toyota Camry by antagonist: 11:42am On Jul 03, 2019
big

S C A M
Re: 2010 Silver Color Toyota Camry by liprises(m): 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2019
antagonist:
big

S C A M

Sorry, don't be pained and no apology because you trespass for wrong reason.
Re: 2010 Silver Color Toyota Camry by liprises(m): 2:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
We are proud to inform our esteemed customers that we can import any of your vehicle straight to your doorstep.

We are a Trusted Automotive Merchant offering GOOD DEALS from NORTH AMERICA, EUROPE and ASIA. We are an automotive dealership and trading company established with great passion for automobiles and founded on trust and integrity to procure quality certified vehicles from NORTH AMERICA, EUROPE and ASIA auto mart to prospective buyers and also carry out detailed professional repairs.
Re: 2010 Silver Color Toyota Camry by liprises(m): 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
We are noteworthy importers of all most Automobile Brands like Toyota, Lexus, Infiniti, Buick, Hyundai, Kia, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Isuzu, GMC, Chevrolet, Range Rover, Ford, Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Volkswagen, Jaguar, Bentley, Roll-Royce, Porsche etc for customers located in West Africa. We also imports Ambulances, Light/ Heavy Trucks, Machineries, Forklifts, Construction Equipment and Agricultural tractors.
Re: 2010 Silver Color Toyota Camry by Ejehjero: 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
liprises:

I don't know if your problem is hereditary or you r are suffering from neuropsychiatric depressive condition.

The information there is clear enough.

So I should start clapping for you cus you "think" you can use the English vocabulary properly. Check well
Re: 2010 Silver Color Toyota Camry by liprises(m): 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
Good afternoon
Re: 2010 Silver Color Toyota Camry by liprises(m): 9:08am On Jul 09, 2019
Good morning**
Re: 2010 Silver Color Toyota Camry by liprises(m): 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2019
Good afternoon*
Re: 2010 Silver Color Toyota Camry by liprises(m): 6:58pm On Jul 09, 2019
"
Re: 2010 Silver Color Toyota Camry by liprises(m): 7:22pm On Jul 09, 2019
Good Afternoon

Good Afternoon

Good Afternoon

Re: 2010 Silver Color Toyota Camry by liprises(m): 9:51am On Jul 11, 2019
Good morning
Re: 2010 Silver Color Toyota Camry by liprises(m): 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2019
!
Re: 2010 Silver Color Toyota Camry by liprises(m): 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2019
Good Evening
Re: 2010 Silver Color Toyota Camry by liprises(m): 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
Good Afternoon

Good Afternoon

Good Afternoon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Honda Crv 2008 Model For Sale Price Is 1.250 / STOP! Using Your Mouth With A Hose To Siphon Fuel From Gallon To Car Tank / Toyota Corolla S 2003/2004 Registered Price N1m Location Jakande Gate Isolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.