Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,133 members, 7,960,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 05:14 AM

Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) (57357 Views)

Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja / Omoyele Sowore Visits Femi Falana In Abuja - Pictures / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by omoiyalayi(m): 7:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
But why Kanu no dey fit stand straight like normal human being?

Does he have a hunch back? grin

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Harlem2(m): 7:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
chiedu7:

Alamjiri NOTE
NIGERIA IS COMING TO AN END SOON!

Nnamdi Kanu And Sowore Meet In New York, Vow To End Domination And Oppression

What the Fulanis have feared is coming to pass slowly!

The Igbos working with the Yorubas signals the death of Nigeria

Oil and water don't mix.
Have you clean Ogoni?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
Texman21:
what has this got to do with religion,cant you just prove a point wrong without turning it into a religious sentiment and ethnicity

Who mentioned religion here, you're a zombie, you see nothing wrong with his comment, you liked and hailed him but came to ask me questions.

Everyone has religion, don't insult anyone.

If he insults Nnamdi Kanu, I will insult Prophet Muhammad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by splendour7(m): 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
laudate:

Where are those IPOB Clowns who insisted that the Nigerian Army had killed Kanu several months ago? Where are they? shocked Especially the one that referred to me as 'numbskull' when I challenged his claims? angry
are You Not A Numbskull?? just asking though.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Larryndelaw: 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
This is one the reason Sowore will not be councillor
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by dreamwords: 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2019
Harlem2:

So you are one them
Dirty Afonja
Lmao
Yes my mgbati mgbati brother, we are dirty moronic afonjas aka ewedu gobbling species
grin

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by advocate666: 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
betrayal loading..
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by bionixs: 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
Kingosytex:
Is it Sorowe or Sowore?

Nnamdi Kanu will soon tell him that Osinbajo is a Gabonese
first yoruba muslim sported

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by shegra58: 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:
Let's wait Yoruba Muslims.
I'm a part of Yoruba Muslim and I'm in support of this,Yoruba and igbo are not enemy we only fight on the internet,any community clash only occur between Hausa and Yoruba or Hausa and igbo,you never hear that Yoruba and Igbo fight go to Alaba,computer village and see how Yoruba and Igbo communicate and living like brothers,I believe that Yoruba and igbo can liberate Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by bionixs: 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2019
Juliet11111:

Whats your state of origin and ethnicity? Answer this question or forever shut the ffuckk up
he is from lagos where he has been lost for ages

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by chiedu7: 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2019
Harlem2:

Oil and water don't mix.
Have you clean Ogoni?

This one is pained that they cannot freeload off the south soon grin

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Kay25(m): 8:07pm On Jul 02, 2019

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Kingosytex(m): 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
bionixs:
first yoruba muslim sported

You must be very daft to think so. is yoruba the only tribe in this country?

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Harlem2(m): 8:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
dreamwords:

Yes my mgbati mgbati brother, we are dirty moronic afonjas aka ewedu gobbling species
grin

Shhh
So you and your family gulped ewudu
Afonja please don't quote me again
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Harlem2(m): 8:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
chiedu7:

This one is pained that they cannot freeload off the south soon grin

How is the north
Holding south
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by laudate: 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
splendour7:
are You Not A Numbskull?? just asking though.
Isn't numbskull your middle name?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by frankyychiji(f): 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:
Let's wait Yoruba Muslims.
We are here already and have ordered for several cartons of sniper for dinner. grin

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by kingzizzy: 8:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
laudate:

Where are those IPOB Clowns who insisted that the Nigerian Army had killed Kanu several months ago? Where are they? shocked Especially the one that referred to me as 'numbskull' when I challenged his claims? angry

So what you are bothered about is that Kanu was erroneously reported as having been killed?

You are not bothered that your Nigerian Army trampled on democracy and the rule of law by illegally invading a man's house and killing those present?

Clap for your self

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by laudate: 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
kingzizzy:
So what you are bothered about is that Kanu was erroneously reported as having been killed?

You are not bothered that your Nigerian Army trampled on democracy and the rule of law by illegally invading a man's house and killing those present?

Clap for your self
No, you should be the one clapping for yourself because of your stuvpid remarks. sad If the actions of the Nigerian army bothers you too much, go into their barracks to confront them and beat them up. If you don't do it, dem no born you well.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Westtimeline: 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
goodnessme1:
who is even thinking of forming anything with you yorubas.

Thank God kanu knows you people more than i even know.
Yoruba not interested in any relationship with pigs.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by kingzizzy: 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
laudate:

No, you should be the one clapping for yourself because of your stuvpid remarks. sad If the actions of the Nigerian army bothers you too much, go into their barracks to confront them and beat them up. If you don't do it, dem no born you well.

Oh I see. You are a typical Nigerian who reasons as if the world is made of pancakes. You dont care that your Nigerian Army is breaking the law and committing mass murder. What you care about is that the murder was not accurately reported to reflect that Kanu was not killed.

You want a better Nigeria but dont care that government is acting illegally and recklessly

I laugh in Japanese

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by dreamwords: 8:35pm On Jul 02, 2019
Harlem2:

Shhh
So you and your family gulped ewudu
Afonja please don't quote me again
OK my afonja Muslim brother, bye

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 02, 2019
After insulting KANU they now want to identify with him.... I TRUST OHAMADIKE THE FREEDOM OF HIS PEOPLE IS NON NEGOTIABLE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Coolgent(m): 8:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
No wonder this fail politician has failed to even get 100k votes out of millions votes
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by laudate: 8:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
kingzizzy:
Oh I see. You are a typical Nigerian who reasons as if the world is made of pancakes. You dont care that your Nigerian Army is breaking the law and committing mass murder. What you care about is that the murder was not accurately reported to reflect that Kanu was not killed.

You want a better Nigeria but dont care that government is acting illegally and recklessly

I laugh in Japanese
If you like, laugh in Cantonese. I have told you what to do. Stop complaining and whining about the Nigerian Army on the internet. Empty barrels like you make the most noise. So stop wailing here. undecided

Just storm the nearest army barracks near you, and deal with them. There is no need to rant on the internet. Take action. Chikena. sad

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Coolgent(m): 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

My brother I was an active participant of the 2000/feb crisis in Kaduna till . As in .....we dig am wella with Hausafulani Muslims. We clear dem like pests.

All yoruba Muslims n Edo Muslims could only stayed with us Christians in our Barracks. The Fulanis were killing yoruba Muslims like ants before we show up and took their widows and kids to our side.

Most of these scallywags claiming yoruba Muslims are actually Hausafulanis who manage to know how to press their phones.
You should better work on your grammar rather than bragging about killing innocents souls whose blood will surely hunt u down someday.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Butoneday2(m): 8:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
Every yoruba person is a spy, i don't trust this guy one bit. Yorubas are sabotuers. Quote me i don't give a phucvk.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by slickbak(m): 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2019
Rolings:

What about the Jewish Yoruba

Yeye
�� u don see am na. Sowore go soon carry rabbi

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by goodnessme1(f): 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
Westtimeline:
Yoruba not interested in any relationship with pigs.
even pig is even better that back stabbing bastards.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Ready2speak: 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
mikezuruki:
I like this unification! It's high time southerners come together to see themselves as one!

As for me, I'm tired of the name calling, tribal wars, and the sentimental views.

This up here is real progress!

And u believe this to be what will lead to unity? Hahahahaha una de make us laugh.
My dear that guy Sowore is working for Tinubu & d current amala progressives in Yoruba land. U can take that to d bank. Kanu must be very very careful.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Westtimeline: 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
goodnessme1:
even pig is even better that back stabbing bastards.
I see that in your pain piglet. Is that why your father is so impoverished? Next time, write better english.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Westtimeline: 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2019
Butoneday2:
Every yoruba person is a spy, i don't trust this guy one bit. Yorubas are sabotuers. Quote me i don't give a phucvk.
As they have sabotuer your parents before. Are they responsible for their anguish life?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prayers At Shekarau's House To Destroy Buhari's Government (pics) / Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate / Lagos Smart City Project Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.