Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,777 members, 7,879,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:14 PM

What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? (9930 Views)

If You Give Her This Kind Of Compliment, She Will Start Chasing You Immediately / Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by remi1444: 11:31am On Jul 03, 2019
folake4u:

That's what I'm saying na. twas a continuous something.
Cool guy laidis oh and him mouth be like latrine!
Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by TOSIN116: 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2019
clive2u:
She said yes to me, i lost interest immediately she agreed to be my gf. Til today i dnt knw why i did that
How did she say the yes? too exicited or what?
Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by TOSIN116: 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
And again dirtiness is a thing
Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by clive2u(m): 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
TOSIN116:
How did she say the yes? too exicited or what?
i think she's d only girl i've actually askd if she'l b my gf. She just lookd me in d eye and said yes, i lost d feeling immediately

2 Likes

Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by folake4u(f): 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
[quote author=remi1444 post=79899915][/quote]

Remi warris it?
Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
catwalq:

You dey make me laugh more and more grin grin grin grin grin
The thing pain you no be small. Take heart biko.
Females are really wicked isn't it supppose to hurt him?

1 Like

Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by BlueAir: 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2019
Ayodehji202:
the two guys upstairs are high on something

I lost interest when I found out that am not her only crush ,but every tall and slim dick and harry na so me run commot o before my crush turn me to the crushee

moreover why is it that runs girls crush on me most times
why else...u look like money
Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
Garlic breath... I can't shocked
Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by CastingCrowns(f): 6:41pm On Jul 03, 2019
I crushed on him for almost eleven years... It became a full length blown obsession... He noticed and started playing mind games with me... I was an emotional wreck that period... He was so heartless when he knew just how much I loved him... I sat myself down one day and told me am better than this.. That was my moment of epiphany... I lost interest after that.

4 Likes

Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by CosmicPhoenix: 6:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
11 years shocked you try o.

CastingCrowns:
I crushed on him for almost eleven years... It became a full length blown obsession... He noticed and started playing mind games with me... I was an emotional wreck that period... He was so heartless when he knew just how much I loved him... I sat myself down one day and told me am better than this.. That was my moment of epiphany... I lost interest after that.
Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by CastingCrowns(f): 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
11 years shocked you try o.

Lol.. When I look back I can't believe it myself..
Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
Just passing
Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
ladiesreject:

Hahaha
As if you know.
Na the whole idea behind the moniker be that

U have a very deep feeling for that lady and the feeling ain't going anywhere.

If u have studied her from afar and she has all the attributes u want in a woman, why not give it another chance.
U two might be meant for each other.
Some life time relationships started this way.

U can never tell.
Or, if u don't want to have anything with her again, tell her what she did annoyed the hell out of u and give your heart some rest.
Resentment,when it builds up isn't good for the heart u need to let go.
If u can write with such vehemence, I'm afraid u will burst an artery
Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 03, 2019
I don't have a crush, I never let them crush me! But if I have interest in a girl, I call or text you and you're playing hard to get, I loose interest sharp sharp! I don't have time! There too many fishes in the ocean so why should you cost an arm and a leg to get? And after the stress and headaches the pvssy is not even tight angry When I see people cry or kill themselves over a babe, it strikes me like how stupid is this fool? Do you know how many of them are out there? grin

5 Likes

Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by remi1444: 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2019
folake4u:

Remi warris it?
That description for a child of God is too much na grin cheesy
Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by tartar9(m): 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2019
"Buhari has done well" she said.
Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2019
tartar9:
"Buhari has done well" she said.

Evils cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
He was interested in another lady. Major deal breaker for me, lol once I discover someone I'm attracted to has interest in another lady, I move. Slowly and quietly grin

1 Like

Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
sassysure:

U have a very deep feeling for that lady and the feeling ain't going anywhere.

If u have studied her from afar and she has all the attributes u want in a woman, why not give it another chance.
U two might be meant for each other.
Some life time relationships started this way.

U can never tell.
Or, if u don't want to have anything with her again, tell her what she did annoyed the hell out of u and give your heart some rest.
Resentment,when it builds up isn't good for the heart u need to let go.
If u can write with such vehemence, I'm afraid u will burst an artery

1. I don't have any deep feelings for her and the little feelings I had for her has vanished
2. I didn't study her and don't want to because physically, she's not my dream kind of girl, couple with the fact that we are both from the same state. So, no chance of another chance lol
3. I've deleted her number and am good.
4. Lol. I will not burst. I am so at peace with myself.

The plan was to hang around for the goodies she might offer. It just didn't work out

There's a difference between "forming hard to get" and "lacking common sense". She lacks common sense and I naturally don't like such girls, no matter your beauty

We are both from the same state in central Nigeria and it has always been my dream to marry from the south south or south east. So we just cannot be together, at least for the long term. Even the short term, she messed up.

I just cannot like anything about that girl, not anymore.

1 Like

Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by kings20(m): 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
My biggest crush turnoff is Age.
The second my investigations reveal you are older even if it is with just a day....Auto reset occurs, crush feeling is gone

Another is all these hard rock girls
I only ask you out once, A "No" answer and I am out!

2 Likes

Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by Starz825(m): 10:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
ladiesreject:
Just very recently....
We agreed we were going to meet, went to the location and waited for her for close to four hours she didn't turn up.

I nearly died out of anger.

I regretted ever meeting her. I cursed the day and the circumstance that made me saw and picked interest in her. I wanted to insult her destiny through SMS but I just let it slide as she's way too small for me to stoop so low.

Finally, I deleted her number and am at peace with myself.

But she's the biggest idiot I've come across since the beginning of the year.
Your moniker says alot grin
Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 04, 2019
I offended her & she blocked me on Whatsapp.
What the Bleepundecided! I blocked her on Facebook, Whatsapp & even blocked her linestongue

Who she be to block me? If na Cuppy/Kiki now, I fit beg smallgrin

1 Like

Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by folake4u(f): 4:15am On Jul 04, 2019
remi1444:
That description for a child of God is too much na grin cheesy

grin grin grin don't mind me jare
Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 04, 2019
pansophist:
The way she treated the waiter, shouted and talk down on him was a deal breaker for me. Somehow, she thought it was a displayal of class, which makes it more disappointing.

I cant be with someone that belittle people they gain nothing from (e.g the gatekeeper, conductor, waiter etc), as it is an indication of how I'll treated if things go sour.

I would've immediately apologised to the waiter and take my leave. It breaks my heart completely to see ladies talking down a man they feel is of a lower class
Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by Francis35(m): 8:59am On Jul 04, 2019
I saw her once or twice while in school & I travelled home for Christmas & to my greatest suprise she was from my hometown too...

One day I was going through FB & I saw her among friends you may know,, added her up explained how I had seen her in school & how we are from the same village..asked for her number she said "kk" but I didn't get any number..I thought maybe she forgot.

After some days I asked again she said "kk" I was like is this one okay...Since then I stopped chatting her..I don't have time to start begging for a girls number when I haven't even finished calling the ones that are willingly sending me their digits..Mtww

2 Likes

Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by pansophist(m): 10:21am On Jul 04, 2019
lilbest4:
I would've immediately apologised to the waiter and take my leave. It breaks my heart completely to see ladies talking down a man they feel is of a lower class

I did exactly that. I apologized to him, tipped him handsomely, and told her sternly that I was disappointed, then left afterwards.

It was shocking to her to even think her actions were rude, as she is probably used to talking down on men she considers beneath and no one calling her out for it, because you know, she believes she is pretty and can get away with anything. Her self-righteousness, cognitive dissonance and the inability to introspect make her immediately unappealing in my eyes henceforth.

5 Likes

Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by Lovelife433(m): 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
mine is we plan to see on a date dat she chose, only for her to tell me dat she don't know what am talking about and dat i shod forget what ever am feeling about her she just talk and cut d call. Guy women are scam.

1 Like

Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by osaskywire: 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
1 mumu girl for my department 4 school....
she was my crush Sha ....
but what made loose interest in her was that she plays with boys alot like many boys ....they touch her at places meant for only me ....but then she Don chop my money ..
so she gots pay back...so I did the needful
Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by osaskywire: 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
pansophist:

I did exactly that. I apologized to him, tipped him handsomely, and told her sternly that I was disappointed, then left afterwards.

It was shocking to her to even think her actions was rude, as she is probably used to talking down on men she considers beneath and no one calling her out for it, because you know, she believes she is pretty and can get away with anything. Her self-righteousness, cognitive dissonance and the inability to retrospect makes her immediately unappealing in my eyes henceforth.
good man ....

1 Like

Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
folake4u:

Yours undecided
Wicked
Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by adeboi1: 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
what make me loose interest in any girl I crush on is if I talk to her or message her and she ignores me

@iLegendd
Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by lammy197(m): 2:15pm On Jul 04, 2019
ladiesreject:
Just very recently....
We agreed we were going to meet, went to the location and waited for her for close to four hours she didn't turn up.

I nearly died out of anger.

I regretted ever meeting her. I cursed the day and the circumstance that made me saw and picked interest in her. I wanted to insult her destiny through SMS but I just let it slide as she's way too small for me to stoop so low.

Finally, I deleted her number and am at peace with myself.

But she's the biggest idiot I've come across since the beginning of the year.
you would have seen the signs she isn't interested in you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? / Hilarious Romantic Pictures / Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.