Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,948 members, 7,931,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 09:31 PM

How To Use Tiger Gen To Iron Your Cloths: - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Use Tiger Gen To Iron Your Cloths: (1007 Views)

Don't Allow Phcn Blackout Or Noisy Gen. To Disturb Your Entertainment, Use This! / Use Tiger Generator To Iron Your Cloth / Export Original Tiger Generator From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Tiger Gen To Iron Your Cloths: by wealthyk: 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2010
hi there, how are you, i just wanted you to know that there is a pressing iron that just arrived 9ja not long ago and maybe some of us might have heard of it or not but i will like you to know that there are testifiers to the effectiveness of these irons. all you need do when there is power outage and you wanna press your cloths, is to switch on your gen, (i better pass my neighbor) and plug in this iron but you must not put on too much things.  so my friends, i have people who are using it and i will like you to use it too. you do not need coal iron again just put on your gen and and iron away!!!!
same goes for the electric cooker that i sell as well, works the same way as your gen. not to forget the Tick Stove that is good for cooking. all you need is just a bottle of kerosene and this will burn for the next 1week. pple are using it so, you need not doubt. good thing about these products and more is that are not expensive and are negotiable. the iron is just N2,500, the electric cooker is N3,500 while the Tick stove is just N2,400
these are available and more as well, should you be interested, let me know and i will bring it to your door step anywhere in Lagos and if outside Lagos, you will just add a little token for the shipping to you.
pls serious buyers are welcome and if you wanna buy in bulk to resell, i can arrange that for you.
pls call or text 08035176017 or 08055453269 and i will bring it to you or better still mail me on wealthykcash@gmail.com
Re: How To Use Tiger Gen To Iron Your Cloths: by asamuel: 10:06pm On Oct 08, 2010
Poverty with negative innovations. I pray God will one day deliver us from these Chinese generators and irons.
Re: How To Use Tiger Gen To Iron Your Cloths: by Mediaxtreme: 11:10am On Oct 27, 2012
Poverty with negative innovations is the dumbest reply that one can ever have for this kind of post. Mr man, inventing something that uses less energy is the talk of technology these days. What u just said is called being lazy mentally. Look at cars nowadays cosume lesser fuel than cars of before. I use a 2006 corolla, it consumes lesser than vboot that my grandma uses before. Is that a negative innovation? No. So think well before replying to a post. YOU ARE A TYPICAL NIGERIAN, lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Lpo Financing? Or You Have Contract To Finance / Good News Nigerians / Xantrex 4240 Inverter For Sale, 4000 Watts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.