Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,533 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:45 PM

Is This The Reason We Have An Upsurge In Rape Accusation Lately? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is This The Reason We Have An Upsurge In Rape Accusation Lately? (403 Views)

#JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation / Prophet Dickson Ayooluwa Ajigbare In Rape, Sex Accusation Scandal / Francis Nwaze In Rape Scandal With Esther Odinakachi, Facebook Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Reason We Have An Upsurge In Rape Accusation Lately? by bamirotola: 5:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
I my bid to know why there is increase in rape accusation lately , especially to celebrities and pastors , I stumbled on a handbook written by Angela confidential PhD. Named how to destroy a man now (DAMN ).

In a review of the book, Dr. Angela Confidential (a business psychologist consultant, and human resource professional) empowers women with a step-by-step guide for destroying a man’s reputation and removing him from power.

In easy to understand terms, the handbook reveals and explains the fundamental dynamics between allegations, the media, and authority as they relate to male misconduct in today’s society. It also unveils and details practical real-world methods for leveraging allegations, media, and authorities to dethrone a man from power..

I read the book but couldn't finish it because of the hatred and vile inside .

My question is could this book be a step by step guide our ladies are following to accuse prominent people ranging from social media influencers to celebrities and pastors because the process of most of the accusation looks the same as it is written by n the book...

Lastly please say No to rape and also say No to false rape accusation..

Kindly download the book , read before giving your comment ...thank you!

Download here....readers discretions advised
https://matorichta..com/2018/05/how-to-destroy-man-now-damn-handbook.html?m=1

Re: Is This The Reason We Have An Upsurge In Rape Accusation Lately? by pretteemee(f): 5:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
Really? 🤔
Re: Is This The Reason We Have An Upsurge In Rape Accusation Lately? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2019
Mtcheww. If them like make them open faculty for university for am... Last last name them go still dey under us when kpanshing dey go.
So e Don reach this level.... Oya na

(1) (Reply)

Northern Brothers Seen Fighting Each Other In Kano State. / Man Bags 6 Years In Enugu For N13m Pension Fraud (Photo) / 35-year-old Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.