Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,389 members, 7,913,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 03:23 PM

"Please Come And Rape Me" - Nigerian Lady Begs Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Please Come And Rape Me" - Nigerian Lady Begs Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2188 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Please Come And Rape Me" - Nigerian Lady Begs Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Afrobeatsglobal(m): 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2019
A young Nigerian lady has come out to defend the senior pastor and general overseer of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA), Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, amidst child molestation allegations.

In a recent interview, Busola, the wife of Nigerian singer, Timi Dakolo, had alleged that she was molested by the pastor as a child.

The mother three noted that the incident had happened when she was a choir in his church in Ilorin, Kwara state.

However a young lady identified as Somto Orji said that if Busola Dakolo was molested by a normal person she would not have revealed it to the public.

She went ahead to beg the clergyman to come and rape her, this has since gone viral on the internet.

See her post below

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/please-come-and-rape-me-nigerian-lady-begs-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo/

Cc; lalasticlala
Dominique
Seun

Re: "Please Come And Rape Me" - Nigerian Lady Begs Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by blackpanthar: 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
every blob just wanna trend on this matter.

She should focus on her life.

This JULY, this matter go end.
Re: "Please Come And Rape Me" - Nigerian Lady Begs Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by RoyalBlu(f): 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
Very unfortunate somebody lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: "Please Come And Rape Me" - Nigerian Lady Begs Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Funmmyastic: 7:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
Some ladies are stupid sha,see her protruding stomach.

1 Like

Re: "Please Come And Rape Me" - Nigerian Lady Begs Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by victorian(f): 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
Ladies are tripping for this pastor. Forget story.

Come and see my girls dying for him. One saved his pics from Google in her phone and was showing other girls, talking excitedly how handsome and cute he looks, all the other girls were like wow! This Pastor fine die!!! How they wish they were the one! Lol

They said Na woman go rape this one. Not him raping.

I was just laughing , shaking my head. My girls Dey don trip finish.

And it was a Young hajia that saved his pics, saying Chai see fine man! Lol

He's cute. He try. Lol
Re: "Please Come And Rape Me" - Nigerian Lady Begs Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by itspzpics(m): 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2019
Weryre oo
Re: "Please Come And Rape Me" - Nigerian Lady Begs Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by ecolime(m): 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2019
Lol
Re: "Please Come And Rape Me" - Nigerian Lady Begs Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Karemarealty288(m): 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
This is the reason Rochas initiated Iberiberism fellowship.

Re: "Please Come And Rape Me" - Nigerian Lady Begs Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Hintona(f): 11:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
who is this one

1 Like

Re: "Please Come And Rape Me" - Nigerian Lady Begs Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by goodnewscliff(m): 1:20am On Jul 03, 2019
angry angry angry angry angry

Re: "Please Come And Rape Me" - Nigerian Lady Begs Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by bro4u: 2:26am On Jul 03, 2019
She's not even rapeable sef...

Re: "Please Come And Rape Me" - Nigerian Lady Begs Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by vera1997: 7:12am On Jul 03, 2019
she wan drink krest

(1) (Reply)

5 Siblings Of Nadia Buari That Are In the Entertainment Industry / Nina Ivy Celebrates 25th Birthday With Stunning Photos In US / Davido's $75M Private Jet: 30bg's Latest Flex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.