Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,664 members, 7,889,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:36 AM

I Need Formidable Team For My Next Level Work - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Need Formidable Team For My Next Level Work - Buhari (231 Views)

Buhari To APC Aspirants: Consult, Build Consensus, Produce Formidable Candidate / Buhari: Lai Mohammed Raised Formidable Information Machinery / Mohammed Santuraki: Atiku Is A Formidable Opponent, Whether We Admit It Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Formidable Team For My Next Level Work - Buhari by arewagist: 5:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday said that his administration requires a formidable team in order to deliver his Next Level mandates to Nigerians.
The President, who will soon name his cabinet members, made the remark while receiving the Buhari Media Organisation (BMO) led by its chairman, Omoniyi Akinsiju, at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
The President also insisted that his administration will do everything to end insecurity in the country.
Stressing that he will make Nigeria a peaceful and prosperous nation, he promised to leave Nigeria better than he met it.
He said “Our government continues to grow in strength and will place a firm foundation for future generations.
“While there will be those who are determined to drag us back to the bad old days, your visit is timely. It is exactly a month ago that I was sworn in for a second term in office. The task ahead for the four years will require a formidable team.”
He described the BMO as a key communication in the information management asset to his administration.
He said “Your efforts have been commendable. more at https://arewagists..com/2019/07/i-need-formidable-team-for-my-next.html
Re: I Need Formidable Team For My Next Level Work - Buhari by aolawale025: 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
All the best to him

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Nigerian Senator Caught On Camera Assaulting Woman At intimacy gadget Shop / Just In: President Buhari Suspends RUGA Project / Buhari Dragged To Court Over Delay In Ministers Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.