Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:13 AM

Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady (27340 Views)

IGP Orders Arrest Of Seun Kuti For Slapping A Police Officer / Falz Slams Senator Abbo Over 'Democracy Award' After Slapping A Woman / Banky W Calls Out INEC For Misspelled Surname And Misprinted Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by suitlovers: 10:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
timibare:
Banky proove dem wrong pls.. tell/show them you can do

He needs to be arrested to teach others a lesson.

Discover where to buy the best and the finest quality UK suits for men at the price of 15,000 Naira.

Feel free to check my signature below.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
Tolexander:
It is not a function of paying attention to who one votes or intend voting for.

The only time a man shows his true color is when he gets hold of power.

Banky also could have done worse if he had won the election, cos no one knows a true man until power comes.

Well, I support him on the issue of the man facing justice
u av said it all. In government I was thought absolute power corrupts.. But realistically speaking a ounce of power does..

I grew up hearing the slogan on the streets of Nigeria.. Do u know who I am?? Hence we all try to be somebody or know someone.. We are by default oppressive and hypocritical in nature..
Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by Moventist: 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
We are yet to see that imam that raped that 4yrs girl inside mosque trend

However, it won't distract us from Fighting against Jihadist RUGA

1 Like

Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by darkelf: 10:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
babaoo:
Where are the stupid protesters,this is kinda news people need to protest upon,there is evidence to proof is allegation not some 20year ago story after attending the Church and collecting wedding gift from the so called racist

Them no go flex muscle for this matter. lai lai
Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by DimIsaac10(m): 10:27pm On Jul 02, 2019
Who is Banky W?. Y do we Nigerians like judging thongs like this... Am not supporting the senator's action but let's hear two sided story before action...

1 Like

Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by Afritop(m): 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
The police that are meant to protect civilians are the ones that also assisted him to carry out such terror

1 Like

Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by Eberex(m): 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
emeijeh:
Banky!!!!!
Must you respond to every matter?!

Guy why?!

Shut up there! Coward.

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by OdefaGirl(f): 10:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
donaldking10:
This bald-headed spermless nigga should concentrate on how to make babies with his wife.

Try and be objective some times,...every time no be joke

1 Like

Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by ishawlar: 10:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
The new slang now is STEP DOWN
Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by sirgboye(m): 10:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
Mac book Air
11.6 inch/1.6GHz/4GB/128GB
Core i5
2015 Call 08072634745

Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by greggng: 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
donaldking10:
This bald-headed spermless nigga should concentrate on how to make babies with his wife.

What has that got to do with the subject matter...loud mouthed big for nothing like u
Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by sirgboye(m): 10:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
For sale New Mac book Air
11.6 inch/1.6GHz/4GB/128GB
Core i5
2015 Call 08072634745

Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by ziziangel(m): 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2019
donaldking10:

Like you said something meaningful angry

1 Like

Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by Lumig: 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2019
Men are really in trouble. Infact men are the endangered species of this era
Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by martineverest(m): 11:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
Uchenaija:
And he is young man fa

I thought the said when we have young leaders things would be better.

Well the devil you know......

Well do you love wearing quality Senator Wears? Check my signature
younger leaders are worse.....yahaya bello
Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by Exodora: 11:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hmmmmmm this fu#king Nairalanders really need a Gbosa for this chaaai. At least their is nothing like she is a feminist here or Olosho what did she do that warrant the beating another Gbosa for Nairalanders ooooo. We are beinging to think like civilized people.
I am happy our brain is on it oooooo hmmmmmm.
Is high time we are civilized whether by force or otherwise , anyhow.
Mistakenly travel to the state and use the word '' Fu#k you Nigger'' you go hear am.
Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by willyjacs(m): 11:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
donaldking10:
how does Banky having a child become ur hypertension?

At least he made sense.

If person do the right thing,goats go vomit trash. he do wrong,goats go still vomit trash.
It's not a must u comment.
Next time before clicking "submit" on ur comments, read them over nd over again nd ask ur frustrated self "am I making sense?"

1 Like

Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by ThesailorR: 11:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
donaldking10:
You are a senseless slowpoke
Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by DameB(f): 11:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
Everybody is calling for his arrest.

What is wrong with one of you driving down to the station, reporting to the police and taking the cops to arrest the senator.

Cos it's like cops don freeze for their station.
Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by DameB(f): 11:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
donaldking10:

Haba don't say that. Do you know what Chemotherapy does to the human body? Make we dey get conscience and shenkele love for our fellow humans sef
Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by mariodko190(m): 11:52pm On Jul 02, 2019
Banky u better think of getting dat ur bitch of a wife pregnant
Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by Omudia11: 12:04am On Jul 03, 2019
You don't have an iota of sense in your empty numb skull.
DimIsaac10:
Who is Banky W?. Y do we Nigerians like judging thongs like this... Am not supporting the senator's action but let's hear two sided story before action...
Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by okito: 12:05am On Jul 03, 2019
Is Nigeria a zoo? It will be a shame if an animal like that is still allowed to parade himself as "distinguished senator" of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by Baroba(m): 12:24am On Jul 03, 2019
In saner climes, that senator is toast, but na zoo republic we dey.. The senator ain't going anywhere..
Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by Arckeen: 12:32am On Jul 03, 2019
donaldking10:
don’t be stupid bro, no continue like this enter 2020 . Brain might be too expensive for u afford
Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by Lovelyn451(f): 1:15am On Jul 03, 2019
H
Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by Abuloma80(f): 2:42am On Jul 03, 2019
Beverlyjean:
At least the coza pastor will take a breather...
The Mallam looks like Tafawa Balewa

My sister this not a Mallam wo, he is a junior Pastor that rigged his way into the red Chambers at my Constituency (Adamawa North). The bleached, Yahoo Yahoo Rastaman is not even ashamed of himself being in that shop but to beat and humiliate a helpless woman. Adamawa North should recall the heartless tug asap and let justice be served onto the wawa!!!
Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by iamfromlagos(f): 2:51am On Jul 03, 2019
donaldking10:
Your brain is on anticlockwise mode so I don't blame you.
Shebi your 10mb from MTN will soon finish so you'll stop typing nonsense.
Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by SirLakes: 2:52am On Jul 03, 2019
donaldking10:

No sense at all.

Is it your consignment if he's not making babies.

Ofonu omo
Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by AmuRubber(m): 3:39am On Jul 03, 2019
Beverlyjean:
At least the coza pastor will take a breather...
The Mallam looks like Tafawa Balewa

Yes, but a lightskin version of him.
Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by COMPAQ(m): 4:14am On Jul 03, 2019
emeijeh:
Banky!!!!!
Must you respond to every matter?!

Guy why?!

Why Not!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wows In New Photos / Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.