Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,740 members, 7,915,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:34 PM

Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke (30576 Views)

Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her / Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Ikem11(m): 10:50am On Jul 03, 2019
Auxigen:

u wey dn reason am tell us d message na

Continue reading it you will get the message abi u no go school?
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by babyfaceafrica: 10:53am On Jul 03, 2019
Myself2:
Nairalanders use your brains for a minute,, think on this issue from another perspective.
I think MC Galaxy has either reached out to her for settlements even threatened her so her language has changed. To buttress it, let's see if he will sue her or even threaten to sue her for defamation or which right thinking and innocent person will receive such grave allegation and will take it lying low
you think everyone likes Court stress..so because he won't sue her, he has settled her...?smh
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Bossjakande: 10:54am On Jul 03, 2019
cococandy:
What’s your definition of standing with?
I merely asked all of you you were so convinced that she’s lying? Why were you convinced that she was lying? Did it matter who she was or was any woman who came forth with a rape story going to be automatically called a liar? Most likely

Apparently she’s one of you. Folks who joke and belittle rape cases causing victims pain

shut up and stop disgracing urself up and down in d room.cho cho cho shouting and jumping up as a parrot. so any lady DAT say she is raped said d truth. see d prostitude u stand with yesterday play u all as fool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Auxigen(m): 10:57am On Jul 03, 2019
Ikem11:

Continue reading it you will get the message abi u no go school?
school? wetin e mean. . .na name of country or na place inside naija? I never go there be4 sha so tell us d message wey she dy try pass
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by olilanya: 11:02am On Jul 03, 2019
Dranoid:
She is very stupid.

Ontop say she wan trend. Idiots like this are why people who choose to be skeptical and wait for both sides of the story are tagged as rape apologists by close-minded, hare brained, hormone driven fools.

Idiots like this is why no one will want to believe a rape story. I wish Mc galaxy had charged her to court

And for all the clout chasing small minded idiots out there who will jump on any rape story and start judging the accused without evidence, I hope this is a wake up call for you that some of the girls y'all are killing yourselves over are not worth it

And finally I pray for every victim of false accusation out there, either by chance or intentionally(like this idiot here), you shall be vindicated in Jesus name amen
. Amen

1 Like

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Babalegba(m): 11:04am On Jul 03, 2019
Come on guys. Even a fool knows that she has been paid off

1 Like

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by cococandy(f): 11:13am On Jul 03, 2019
What story changed please?
My question is what if it did happen? And you couldn’t answer. You still can’t answer now. What if it did happen? Would you have been on the right side of history?

The common sense thing would be to ask the accused to come defend himself instead of saying the accuser is lying . That’s the reason why victims find it harder to speak up because folks like you will immediately say they are lying. Please tell me what’s different in what I posted yesterday and today? Did I ask you to lock him up and throw away the keys without fair trial?
You making it into something that it isn’t because I didn’t join in your victim shaming crew says more about you than it does about me for not outright lying calling her a liar.

What if she wasn’t lying? Would your comment not be evil? And even now she says it was joke. You didn’t know that before making your posts. That says in a hypothetical situation you’d like the rapist more than the victim and you don’t need facts for that.

You’re obviously biased towards any incident of rape. Only God knows your personal reason. Hopefully they aren’t sinister
philip0906:

Lol...story don change grin

This is what you said

Where is the neutrality in your post? Your post was already as usual, emotional rather than logical. Genuine rape cases are reported at the police stations, human rights offices, courts not on instagram and twitter.

Reason why many of us dismiss instagram and twitter rape stories...We allow those who are trained in legal proceedings, judge the case at the courts, not on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by fortunechy(m): 11:19am On Jul 03, 2019
some girls ain't supposed to see this world.... her parents ought to used condom
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by philip0906(m): 11:24am On Jul 03, 2019
cococandy:
My question is what if it did happen?

The common sense thing would be to ask the accused to come defend himself instead of saying the accuser is lying. That’s the reason why victims find it harder to speak up because folks like you will immediately say they are lying. Please tell me what’s different in what I posted yesterday and today? Did I ask you to lock him up and throw away the keys without fair trial?
You making it into something that it isn’t because I didn’t join in your victim shaming crew says more about you than it does about me for not outright lying calling her a liar.

What if she wasn’t lying? Would your comment not be evil? And even now she says it was joke. You didn’t know that before making your posts. That says in a hypothetical situation you’d like the rapist more than the victim and you don’t need facts for that.

You’re obviously biased towards any incident of rape. Only God knows your personal reason. Hopefully they aren’t sinister
Oh please! Victims shouldn't be speaking up-only, they should be demanding justice. Justice is not sought on social media, not even when you're well of to hire a lawyer and pay legal fees.

Poor and voiceless victims who probably don't even have social media accounts, are getting justice. They are going through the right channels, doing the right things much more people who say they are enlightened.

A 15 year old girl in ogun state was raped, she reported to the authorities her parents were involved too. This is a girl from a very poor background, the man was subsequently arrested-story is on nairaland. Visit human rights offices, police stations near you you will see rape cases and reports filed.

Unfortunately, woke people think that instagram and twitter is where to settle scores. That's what sensible people are saying, No to. It's a dangerous precedent that is been set just like this hoe you were making a case for. We don't want to hear rape stories on social media that has not been reported to the authorities.

We want GENUINE rape cases ONLY. We want the perpetrators to be punished and victims getting the justice they deserve. This can ONLY be done through the right channels that the law has provisioned for, not social media.

1 Like

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Princesscutes1(f): 11:34am On Jul 03, 2019
you are a fool
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by tundess: 11:34am On Jul 03, 2019
A disgusting stunt that trivialises the very real problem of sexual abuse by people ( usually men) in positions of political power, responsibility or moral authority.
This is as bad as those fraudsters who attempt to profit from tragedy, like those fake 9/11 firemen etc. She should be jailed.
As to the Busola/Pastor saga, I'm astonished at the open misogyny on display, especially by other women towards her. And people wonder why rape victims don't come forward, no matter the evidence. The more bitter truth is that those demeaning and impugning her character have invested their moral and ethical capital in "pastor-lebrities", of which this fella seems to be at the head of the charts. When Ese Walters accused him of using his ministry as a front for seducing young female congreants, she was portrayed in biblical misogynistic terms as a "Jezebel ". All she did was expose his sexual immorality. Now Busola, again, exposes his sexual immortality. Again, doubt is cast on the accuser. Amusingly, some have even the time to concoct all manner of fictions regarding the accusers relations with her husband and their courtship prior to marriage.
We live in a country where those accorded privilege and power often abuse them and prey on the gullibility of the populace. Normal countries follow a due process of innocent until proven guilty. My position, with regard to our climes, and when it pertains to people in power or position, we have to reverse the adage. According to Busola, certain people were witness to Pastor Biodun's contrition and his appeal to her. With that, surely she should buttress her credibility by getting them to speak out in her favour. Forget a legal route. Has T.B. Joshua been brought to book about how a helicopter hovering over a structurally sound building, collapsed, killing more than 100 worshippers ?
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:34am On Jul 03, 2019
[s]
cococandy:
What story changed please?
My question is what if it did happen? And you couldn’t answer. You still can’t answer now. What if it did happen? Would you have been on the right side of history?

The common sense thing would be to ask the accused to come defend himself instead of saying the accuser is lying . That’s the reason why victims find it harder to speak up because folks like you will immediately say they are lying. Please tell me what’s different in what I posted yesterday and today? Did I ask you to lock him up and throw away the keys without fair trial?

[/s]

Everybody should be presumed innocent unil prooved guilty beyond doubt with overwhelming evidence.
It is better for an accussed to go free than for an innocent man to be wrongly dealt with.

Fatoyinbo might or might not be guilty, but a lot of people especially social media and you particular has treated this issue wrongly, come out and tell us why you are this particular about this case.
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Spacewalker(m): 11:43am On Jul 03, 2019
Hmmmmm. tongue

Okay na,where are those slow pokes who said the story is true and even called for mc galaxy's arrest without first getting the true facts? Where them dey now?

When I was saying it on the other thread that the gal was evil,nobody took it seriously.

How can u come out to falsely accuse someone of rape on social Media and then later say it was a joke,what kind of person would be so wicked to pull such a stunt and walk free undecided

Now it has happened, its all lies,the gal obviously wasn't well trained,her parents would be absolutely ashamed and disgusted to call her their daughter..she should be castrated and thrown in a dark room and the keys thrown away forever,rubbish undecided angry
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by cococandy(f): 11:43am On Jul 03, 2019
Everyone should be presumed innocent and that includes the accuser. Saying the accuser is lying without knowing that for a fact is you not honoring the innocence of the accuser.
How to honor everyone’s innocence until the case is proven? Give each party benefit of the doubt. Very simple.

Do you have a specific instance where I declared the accused guilty? Absolutely not. But you’re allergic to facts so I won’t even bother.

What you have are instances where I shut down those shaming the accuser. Two different things but to folks like you, it’s the same because you lack the education to know it’s different. Or even when you know the difference, your personal bias for whatever reason cloud objectivity.

I could also ask you to come out and tell us why you are biased towards alleged rapists but we already know why.
Now why you want to know my personal reason? Also for the same why you’re a victim shamer, mocker and all round rapist apologist. Need I go on?

Proudlyngwa:
[s][/s]

Everybody should be presumed innocent unil prooved guilty beyond doubt without overwhelming evidence.
It is better for an accussed to go free than for an innocent man to be wrongly dealt with.

Fatoyinbo might or might not be guilty, but a lot of people especially social media and you particular has treated this issue wrongly, come out and tell us why you are this particular about this case.

2 Likes

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by ibkayee(f): 11:57am On Jul 03, 2019
What a sick joke

That saying, rape is still hugely prevalent and false allegations are very small in comparison

1 Like

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2019
Cococandy you supported the woman yesterday

Shame on you !

You’ve proven that you’re a misandrist

2 Likes

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by moshino(m): 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2019
delugajackson:
Negative publicity is good publicity.

Rape is a serious and despicable crime, it should not be joked with, nor be used for publicity stunt.
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2019
ibkayee:
What a sick joke

That saying, rape is still hugely prevalent and false allegations are very small in comparison

Mtcheew
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by AdorableJosh(m): 12:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
What sort of costly joke is this? The effect of this is the undermining of the real issue, she deserves to be jailed, dunderhead. She's given mysogynists the excuse they are looking for. Idiota.
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by ibkayee(f): 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
Elder0001:

Mtcheew
Better not dribble on me

1 Like

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Spacewalker(m): 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
Cococandy pls accept the fact that u were wrong to believe that lady's tale of being raped.

Just admit it,even she has said its false,so don't bother explaining urself to anyone.

U were the one who said she was telling the truth and u attacked others who had different views from urs.

Just admit that u are dumb enouf to believe anything that ur fellow ladies say.U even went as far as concluding that the story is true and u branded anybody who disagreed with u as a rapist.

Now I have disagreed with u,am I a rapist?
Because I am not supporting the lady,so it then means that I support rape?

Most of u ladies are foolish and u think u are so smart.

The gal said its all a joke,so let the matter rest.U did not even condemn her for accusing someone falsely,u are here defending ur sily statements,u took side with her because she is a woman and u in ur feminist nature tried to bring down a personality but it did not work for u,so u are angry because u failed in ur quest to ruin someone's reputation just like the lady.Both of u failed woefully and its paining u,so just go and sit down some where and rest,and stop blabbing about in a bid to save urself.

3 Likes

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Sterope(f): 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2019
Legal actions should be taken against this idi.ot.
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by tianshie(m): 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
BigJoe19:
You're a big time fool, a big time fool, take this statement anywhere and what they would call you is still a fool, it is people like you that see A and start calling it B, even after several corrections.

You're a low quality mo—ron. A bottom-feeding airhead. You and MC Galaxy need to go to hell with gasoline draws on. You're so incompetent at reasoning you can't see how this accusation looks in the context of the allegation against Fatoyinbo, so that a truly innocent person would raise hell to clear themselves.

It is because of cattle like you that Nigeria is a backward country. I love my country, but goddamn! Why do we keep making p*ssyclot like you?
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Jloveme(m): 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2019
naijaloudmouth1:
Actress Simbee Davis, the lady who accused MC Galaxy of raping her in 2010 has shared rejoinder to her claim which she said was a joke. Read  story here.

According to the singer and actress, she has been sharing her songs online but no one cared to re-post until a scandal was involved.

Simbee Davis who shared a video of herself having drinks with her friends, also told everyone affected by the stunt to forgive her. She wrote;

So I’ve been posting my songs online and no one ever bothered to repost it, no blogger reposted my songs or video, but now scandal is involved everybody don carry simbeedavis, abeg ooo, @mcgalaxy is my brother, no be every news dey real, make una help my tag @mcgalaxy and tell am not to vex, tell am sef to add mouth for one of my song make me sef blow, if no be him nobody for hear my name, for all the bloggers eh, make una blog this one ooo, use same energy you used to promote someone’s downfall to promote my songs and God will bless you. Any one affected by this stunt I pulled please make una forgive me, bottom line is, galaxy is my brother oooo.

Peace and love...

https://naijalatestonline.com/actress-simbee-davis-who-accused-mc-galaxy-of-raping-her-says-its-a-joke/

This fool had been threatened!!
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
[s]
cococandy:
Everyone should be presumed innocent and that includes the accuser. Saying the accuser is lying without knowing that for a fact is you not honoring the innocence of the accuser.
How to honor everyone’s innocence until the case is proven? Give each party benefit of the doubt. Very simple.

Do you have a specific instance where I declared the accused guilty? Absolutely not. But you’re allergic to facts so I won’t even bother.

What you have are instances where I shut down those shaming the accuser. Two different things but to folks like you, it’s the same because you lack the education to know it’s different. Or even when you know the difference, your personal bias for whatever reason cloud objectivity.

I could also ask you to come out and tell us why you are biased towards alleged rapists but we already know why.
Now why you want to know my personal reason? Also for the same why you’re a victim shamer, mocker and all round rapist apologist. Need I go on?

[/s]

Unfortunately for you, this is my first time of commenting on this issue,while i have read your posts on multiple threads, not everyone is emotional about issues. Maybe you need to go back and review some of your posts,

As far as am concerned everyone has the benefit of doubt for now, aggrieved persons should seek redress via the proper channel not whhipping up sentiments . I hope you are not wrongly accused to the extent you will be afraid to come out one day.
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Yankee101: 1:00pm On Jul 03, 2019
Send her straight to prison

Gals like this silence real victims
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
You see how easily mob mentality can destroy an innocent man's life? That's why rape is very difficult to prosecute, women use it as a weapon all the time.
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2019
And there is a real rape victim out there reading this joke. Smh
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by DarlingEmojist(m): 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
Den dey use that kinda joke spoil somebody Future jare..
If you are about to write WAEC and somebody try this kind of Joke with you....AHH!! Una life don crush Be dat
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by baby124: 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2019
If she lied then I expect MC Galaxy to sue her. If he doesn’t then she did not lie!
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
endtime gehl
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Gabson001(m): 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2019
My belle o grin idiots everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Madam Kofo’s Daughter, Oluronke, Weds In Lagos (photos) / Ice Prince Shows Off New Looks / Ex-bbn Housemate, Cocoice Stuns In Bridal Inspired Photo Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.