Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,765 members, 7,945,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 03:58 PM

My Take On Sowore Teaming Up With Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On Sowore Teaming Up With Nnamdi Kanu (1123 Views)

Amnesty International Reacts As Buhari Govt Slams Treason Charges On Sowore / Buhari Group Knocks Soyinka, Falana, Others Over Comments On Sowore’s Arrest / Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On Sowore Teaming Up With Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2019
Sowore is just a typical afonja. This dude spent years tarnishing Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB, when he realizes that Nnamdi kanu is just growing and growing despite all the lies his Saharareporters media championed for years, he caved in to teaming up with the same person he worked to destroy. Nnamdi Kanu is not an idiot. He knows Sowore is up to something! I also believe he is reaching out now because Fulani are now overrunning SW, and they need allies.

"First, when they try to destroy you, they have to try to rubbish you to bring you down, when they realize they can't, then, they come close to you to finish you off." Ben Ferrystein

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On Sowore Teaming Up With Nnamdi Kanu by BuhariAdvocate: 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
Keep quiet sowore isn't team up with terrorist. I'm still waiting for to tell us the full details of their meeting.
johndoexxx:
Sowore is just a typical afonja. This dude spent years tarnishing Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB, when he realizes that Nnamdi kanu is just growing and growing despite all the lies his Saharareporters media championed for years, he caved in to teaming up with the same person he worked to destroy. Nnamdi Kanu is not an idiot. He knows Sowore is up to something!

"First, when they try to destroy you, they have to try to rubbish you to bring you down, when they realize they can't, then, they come close to you to finish you off." Ben Ferrystein

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Sowore Teaming Up With Nnamdi Kanu by Optional09: 11:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
It would be the best collaboration in human history if it succeed. Sowore will team up with Nnamdi Kanu to give justice to the oppressed Nigerians

Nnamdi Kanu is fighting for freedom of his people out of Love, Sowore is fighting for the freedom of all Nigerians out of Love they have something good in common

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Sowore Teaming Up With Nnamdi Kanu by MayorofLagos(m): 11:19pm On Jul 02, 2019
Nnamdi was the one sent delegation to Sowore that he would like to meet with him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On Sowore Teaming Up With Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 03, 2019
MayorofLagos:
[s]Nnamdi was the one sent delegation to Sowore that he would like to meet with him.[/s]

Afonjas always trying to position themselves as if they are important. Sowore called Nnamdi Kanu is the fact out there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On Sowore Teaming Up With Nnamdi Kanu by helinues: 6:08am On Jul 03, 2019
Everybody fighting to stay relevants
Re: My Take On Sowore Teaming Up With Nnamdi Kanu by Frankdoz4: 7:15am On Jul 03, 2019
Sowore came to beg Nnamdi kanu for biafran visa, sowore has finally bowed to Nnamdi kanu so shall every Yoruba Muslim afonja bow before Biafra.
Re: My Take On Sowore Teaming Up With Nnamdi Kanu by Ofemannnu: 7:19am On Jul 03, 2019
johndoexxx:

Afonjas always trying to position themselves as if they are important. Sowore called Nnamdi Kanu is the fact out there.
OSU you no dey tire?

Re: My Take On Sowore Teaming Up With Nnamdi Kanu by MikeBetty(m): 8:31am On Jul 03, 2019
Optional09:
It would be the best collaboration in human history if it succeed. Sowore will team up with Nnamdi Kanu to give justice to the oppressed Nigeria.

Nnamdi Kanu is fighting for freedom of his people out of Love, Sowore is fighting for the freedom of all Nigerians out of Love they have something good in common
I Trust Nnamdi Kalu, He Knows A Friend When He Comes In Contact With One. Sowore Is Not Only A Spy, He Is An Agent Of The State. What A U~turn After Loosing Presidential Bid 4 Months Ago? Sowore Is On Assignment. I Think Nnamdi Kalu Is A Good Student Of History.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Sowore Teaming Up With Nnamdi Kanu by MikeBetty(m): 8:35am On Jul 03, 2019
MayorofLagos:
Nnamdi was the one sent delegation to Sowore that he would like to meet with him.
Una Sabi Twist History Like Hobby
Re: My Take On Sowore Teaming Up With Nnamdi Kanu by Kamanuozuzu: 8:50am On Jul 03, 2019
MayorofLagos:

How honorable...
Re: My Take On Sowore Teaming Up With Nnamdi Kanu by OfoIgbo: 9:25am On Jul 03, 2019
MayorofLagos:

And Sowore obeyed the summons, delivered by Kanu's delegation.
Re: My Take On Sowore Teaming Up With Nnamdi Kanu by Aidejay(m): 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
Hehe grin
Sowore and Nnamdi
What will be the effect of this "team up" ?
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
Zero plus zero = zero
Sowore was a 5 before but since he has decided to start teaming up with zeros he has become a zero
( My take on sowore teaming up with Nnamdi kanu)
Re: My Take On Sowore Teaming Up With Nnamdi Kanu by PFRB: 2:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
Sowore is an agent. Kani should beware of him
Re: My Take On Sowore Teaming Up With Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
johndoexxx:
Sowore is just a typical afonja. This dude spent years tarnishing Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB, when he realizes that Nnamdi kanu is just growing and growing despite all the lies his Saharareporters media championed for years, he caved in to teaming up with the same person he worked to destroy. Nnamdi Kanu is not an idiot. He knows Sowore is up to something! I also believe he is reaching out now because Fulani are now overrunning SW, and they need allies.

You are right.

Sowore is a stooge planted by buhari and osibanjo

kanu should move away before he infest him...

he is not different from awolowo.

(1) (Reply)

I Dumped PDP For APC, Babangida Introduced Kidnapping To Me - Wadume / How Fake News Started In Nigeria – Aisha Buhari / Bayelsans Bury PDP, Drum Support For Apc's David Lyon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.