Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,847 members, 7,942,127 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 08:58 PM

A Letter To The Depressed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Letter To The Depressed (226 Views)

Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed / The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself / A Letter Of Apology - Forgive Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To The Depressed by Jitesblog001(m): 6:32am On Jul 03, 2019
Hello, good day.

Hope you're good and not alone. I have something for you, please try and read till the end.

You've gone through stuffs... true, you're  currently going through stuffs... true, you'll still go through stuffs... also true. You need to understand something that though you feel no one cares about you... I do. You need to understand that you have a life, it may not seem like it, you may not know about it, but you do have a life. Why not try so much to set your mind on where you should be, I know it's hard because all you see now is what has happened and what is happening. The truth is there's no one like you on earth, that's why you were created.
See the rest @https://jitesblog.com/a-letter-to-the-depressed/

(1) (Reply)

Famous Celebrity That Came From Nothing.naija Own Coming Soon / *herm_jay Accessories* *fashion/beauty* *online Beauty Store* � *unisex Fashion / Mingle With Christian Singles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.