Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,536 members, 7,914,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:20 AM

Suspension Of The Nigeria Football Federation Provisionally Lifted - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Suspension Of The Nigeria Football Federation Provisionally Lifted (3166 Views)

Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team / Nigeria Football Federation offers Stephen Keshi N84million contract. / AMOS ADAMU Suspended Albeit Provisionally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspension Of The Nigeria Football Federation Provisionally Lifted by rasputinn(m): 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2010
mpchewwwwwwwwwww
Re: Suspension Of The Nigeria Football Federation Provisionally Lifted by Jideultimate(m): 11:59pm On Oct 10, 2010
Even i don't feel the suspension at all but yet i gat to confess that i like it being lifted, but is our super chickens going to make us proud, cos today the has repeated itself again, dissapointment, we are used to it.
Re: Suspension Of The Nigeria Football Federation Provisionally Lifted by lastpage: 4:07am On Oct 11, 2010
FIFA itself is becoming a big part of the problem
Their actions is aiding and abetting corruption, all in the name of "non-interference".
Blatter is beginning to act like one defacto demi-god, sticking its nose into other country's internal affairs!!

I THINK NIGERIA SHOULD ACTUALLY BAN FIFA ITSELF angry

We can do without football for 2yrs while we put our house in order.

Our national sovereignty is a stake right now but the "mumus" in power dont even have any dignity and self-respect anyway,

Nonsense and rubbi-ngredients grin grin
Re: Suspension Of The Nigeria Football Federation Provisionally Lifted by tundejayz: 6:30am On Oct 11, 2010
finally
Re: Suspension Of The Nigeria Football Federation Provisionally Lifted by Obodo999(m): 11:43am On Oct 11, 2010
Stupid FIFA, Why did they not ban North Korea? It must be because Nigeria do not have Nuclear weapon.
Re: Suspension Of The Nigeria Football Federation Provisionally Lifted by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2010
ban,unban,ban,wetin sef?
ban me too please!
Re: Suspension Of The Nigeria Football Federation Provisionally Lifted by GeorgeD1(m): 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2010
from all indication, fifa is now abusing its powers with these ban and unban crap.
Re: Suspension Of The Nigeria Football Federation Provisionally Lifted by ocephraim(m): 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2010
George_D:

from all indication, fifa is now abusing its powers with these ban and unban crap.
wink
Re: Suspension Of The Nigeria Football Federation Provisionally Lifted by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2010
infact they should pls just ban us or better still we ban ourselves cos wetin these useless clubless chickens dey play pass ban
Re: Suspension Of The Nigeria Football Federation Provisionally Lifted by kokoshawn: 9:35am On Oct 12, 2010
my question is simple, y dint fifa ban france after their govt publicly interferd with football matters
Re: Suspension Of The Nigeria Football Federation Provisionally Lifted by GeorgeD1(m): 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2010
i guess what aplies to france doen't apply to nigeria. in fifa's world, what is good for the goose is bad for the gander!  grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

NFF Parts With Super Falcons Eucharia / Whoever Did This To Cristaino Ronaldo Must Be Wicked(pics) / J.j Okocha's Indian Club Hires Samson Siasia As Head Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.