Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,393 members, 7,947,657 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:08 AM

Adsense Reveals What Will Happen To Publishers Who "Fail To Practice Standard" - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Reveals What Will Happen To Publishers Who "Fail To Practice Standard" (6233 Views)

Please I mistakenly click on my ads. What will happen to my account / How Opera News Is Scamming Nigerian Publishers / 8 Detailed Reasons Why Google Adsense Publishers Will Decrease Severely In Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adsense Reveals What Will Happen To Publishers Who "Fail To Practice Standard" by Ayemileto(m): 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
suitlovers:

Who even cares about adsense.

There are much more better geniun ways to make massive cash with your blog.

Adsense is for beginners...people who depend on peanuts undecided

Discover where to buy the best and the finest quality UK suits for men at the price of 15,000 Naira.

Feel free to check my signature below.

I'm interested in learning the better ways bro.
Re: Adsense Reveals What Will Happen To Publishers Who "Fail To Practice Standard" by bluefilm: 5:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
Flier:
This poster get problem lol,You make it look as if they are going to kill anyone who doesn’t follow the guidelines

Don't mind the fool.

He's nothing but a useless blogger.
Re: Adsense Reveals What Will Happen To Publishers Who "Fail To Practice Standard" by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
suitlovers:

Who even cares about adsense.

There are much more better geniun ways to make massive cash with your blog.

Adsense is for beginners...people who depend on peanuts undecided

Discover where to buy the best and the finest quality UK suits for men at the price of 15,000 Naira.

Feel free to check my signature below.

Which other alternative can you suggest

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Google Killed Linda Ikeji (the Real Reason) / How Do You Pay For Domain Names? / How Is The Interswitch Webpay Doing ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.