Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,532 members, 7,921,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 04:09 PM

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Buying A Nigerian Used Mazda Premacy - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Buying A Nigerian Used Mazda Premacy (558 Views)

Registered 2001 Mazda Premacy (mildly Used) / Mazda Premacy Cars Tokunbo Starting From 1M 07062725752 / Mazda Premacy sold Mazda 323F now available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Buying A Nigerian Used Mazda Premacy by godliman: 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2019
Please I need honest advice from fellow nairalanders on the pros and cons of buying a fairly used mazda premacy with manual gear. I want to know about its fuel economy, ruggedness, availability and affordability of spare parts as compared to Honda crv(my current car) and if it has any perculiar issues. Professionals and experienced persons pls help I don't want to put hard earned money into the drainage. Thanks in anticipation
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Buying A Nigerian Used Mazda Premacy by fasa2020(m): 7:42am On Jul 04, 2019
There's is this cover under the engine, it costs about 12k - 14k the last time I checked. If its on the one you're buying, goodluck. If not, make sure you get it by all means. Without it, once the car enter any small water, it'll starts jerking or even stop working due to the underneath sensor.
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Buying A Nigerian Used Mazda Premacy by godliman: 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2019
fasa2020:
There's is this cover under the engine, it costs about 12k - 14k the last time I checked. If its on the one you're buying, goodluck. If not, make sure you get it by all means. Without it, once the car enter any small water, it'll starts jerking or even stop working due to the underneath sensor.
Thanks a million I appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

Extremely Clean Toyota Camry 2009 Model Upgraded To 2011 / 2009 Toyota Corolla Tokunbo @ 2.250m / Cheap Xle 08 Camry By Xbm Motors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.