Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,038 members, 7,973,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 06:43 PM

I No Belive Say Na 60million Bbnaija Winner Go Collect - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I No Belive Say Na 60million Bbnaija Winner Go Collect (402 Views)

I Belive She Will Grow To Be A Better Woman - Mr 2kay Supports Tacha / BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) / #BBNaija Winner Miracle receives N12million Mercedes Benz Prize - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I No Belive Say Na 60million Bbnaija Winner Go Collect by bazeman251: 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
source(Naijapalaba.com)

Organisers of the Big Brother Nigeria have announced that the winner of the upcoming fourth season will walk away with 60 million Naira worth of....

Read more at: http://naijapalaba.com/bbnaija-fourth-season-bbnaija-winner-will-walk-away-with-60-million-naira-worth-of-prices

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Burna Boys New Album / Lawyer Buys Soda To Celebrate Potholes, Calls On Sanwo-olu’s Attention / BBNaija 2019: Esther Becomes First Female `pepperdem’ Head Of House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.