Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:25 AM

BREAKING: Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness (388 Views)

My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio / Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness / Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness by lackren(m): 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
The senator representing Adamawa North Senatorial District, Senator Ishaku Abbo, has apologised to Nigerians, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and women in general, following a viral video in which he was seen physically assaulting a lady.

He made the apology at a press conference at the PDP headquarters in Abuja.

The Senator who was closed to tears at the briefing asked for forgiveness, saying it is not in his character to assault women.READ FULL STORY HERE
Re: BREAKING: Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness by Gasfoundation(m): 7:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
grin grin na so
Re: BREAKING: Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness by JayEntaur(m): 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
Better. This is what he should have done at the onset, instead of playing to the gallery with claims of being beaten & the incident happening long ago.
Re: BREAKING: Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness by delishpot: 7:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
His yeye is smelling. That is what he should have done earlier instead of saying he will make his own great reveal claiming he was also assaulted and beaten blue black before he lost it and fought back. He goat.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness by Saao(m): 7:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
Nice of him. He's a gentleman I must confess. Some women are evil, provoking people to react
Re: BREAKING: Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness by Sirjaycares(m): 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
From N20k to N1.2m in 9 weeks

Would you like to lay your hands on the money multiplication formula that a stay at home mom of two used to turn N20k into N1.2m in 9 weeks?
If yes, you will like what I have for you today.
There is this guy who has been on my Friend list for over 7 years now.

Since 2008, he has been quietly working on a pure formula for multiplying money without doing any marketing
No FB Ads
No selling
No email marketing
All you need is a smart phone and about 15 - 30 minutes a day.

I actually don't know how to make this not look simple.
In case you are wondering, his money multiplication formula is based on a new way of trading Forex without losing.
Maybe you have a negative bias about Forex...
Suspend it for the next few minutes
Forex trading is a huge market - bigger than Ecommerce and stock trading combined.

He has recorded a 30 minutes video to tell you about his no-fail Forex trading system.

Whatsapp me on 09037885300 to get this video

PS: Even if you are already involved with other businesses, there is no reason why you can't begin to enjoy some side income based on this guy's Forex multiplication method
You just have to try.
Re: BREAKING: Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness by JayEntaur(m): 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2019
Saao:
Nice of him. He's a gentleman I must confess. Some women are evil, provoking people to react

A gentleman, you say? No gentleman would pick on a defenceless person like he did.

Also, if "Oga, take it easy" provoked him to pummel her to that extent, then he urgently needs anger management classes.
Re: BREAKING: Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness by delishpot: 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2019
JayEntaur:

A gentleman, you say? No gentleman would pick on a defenceless person like he did.

Also, if "Oga, take it easy" provoked him to pummel her to that extent, then he urgently needs anger management classes.

Ignore that one. He did not watch the video yet he has drawn his own conclusion that the woman insulted or provoked the man.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness by Mynd44: 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2019

(1)

Boycott Beef! / What Is The Difference Between A Bill, A Law And An Act? / Nigeria's 36 States & Fct Ranked In Order Of Land Surface Area (kmĀ²)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.