Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,864 members, 7,980,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 12:03 AM

Crying Senator Abbo Apologises For Assaulting Nursing Mother - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Crying Senator Abbo Apologises For Assaulting Nursing Mother (303 Views)

Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 / Gunmen Kill Senator Elisha Abbo’s Uncle, Kidnap Nursing Stepmother / Senator Elisha Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crying Senator Abbo Apologises For Assaulting Nursing Mother by donaldeke(m): 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
Senator Elisha Abbo, the Senator representing Adamawa North Senatorial District, on Wednesday apologised for assaulting a nursing mother.
The senator, during a media briefing in Abuja, wept as he apologized to mothers, Nigerians, his party; the Peoples Democratic Party, the National Assembly, his family, the victim and her family as well as all people who were embarrassed by his conduct.

He stated that he has never been known or associated with assault in the past.

He said that regardless of what transpired prior to his expression of anger, he was sincerely sorry and pleaded that all men and women should have the heart to forgive him.

Abbo said, “I’m not here to tell my own side of the story.

“It is with a deep sense of remorse and responsibility that I, Senator Ishaku Abbo profoundly apologise to all Nigerians, the Senate, the Peoples Democratic Party, my family...

Continue HERE
https://www.reporterswall.com/just-senator-abbo-apologises-assaulting-nursing-mother/

(1) (Reply)

NYSC member shot in Shiites-Police clash, discharged from hospital. Photos / Oyo State Task Force Demolishes Five Shops, Seals One Petrol Station (photo) / JUST IN: Wike Announces Capture Of Bobrisky By Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.