Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,855 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

PDP BOT Dumps Chinda, Supports Elumelu As Minority Leader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP BOT Dumps Chinda, Supports Elumelu As Minority Leader (15761 Views)

PDP Committee On Emergence Of Elumelu As Minority Leader Most Corrupt; Wike / PDP Considers Dogara As Minority Leader. / Senator Akpabio Resigns As Minority Leader (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP BOT Dumps Chinda, Supports Elumelu As Minority Leader by XTHRONE(m): 8:07am On Jul 04, 2019
Tony Elumelu
Re: PDP BOT Dumps Chinda, Supports Elumelu As Minority Leader by Clean2016: 8:16am On Jul 04, 2019
What's the price
Re: PDP BOT Dumps Chinda, Supports Elumelu As Minority Leader by freshMallam1122: 8:19am On Jul 04, 2019
Erediauwa:
Chinda was among those stubborn PDP HOR members who hurriedly voted for Femi Gbaja without due consultations.

This is the reward.
Do u talk form yr Ass or Nose... mkpi

1 Like

Re: PDP BOT Dumps Chinda, Supports Elumelu As Minority Leader by Flyingngel(m): 8:23am On Jul 04, 2019
genesishouse post:

Have you sorted out the pain of rivers and Zamfara?
Remember Edo and Kogi is loading and I know your autocratic chairman will want to have his way as usual.
APC is not a party, it is just a matter of time when what holds them together becomes a contest then we know how they will survive the disagreements.
Mark my word.

Hahahaha, guy relax i know your blood is hot. If you go through all my posts you will realise that i put blame where it belong be it PDP or APC.
Beside i am at home with PDP more than APC.
It literally does not mean that if you blame PDP then you are APC and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: PDP BOT Dumps Chinda, Supports Elumelu As Minority Leader by freshMallam1122: 8:26am On Jul 04, 2019
yekparikpa:
Chinda and Ndudi are PDP... So what's your point exactly? Y'all so dumb you celebrate meaningless things.
out of total 141 APC rep at the sitting 111 voted for elumelu led leaders committee.. do think well before u replied a post.. APC having all it ways both in sanate an rep.. I hope those floppy Igbos head will come now to tell us that they are rubber stamp.. because APc just made them slaves on this

3 Likes

Re: PDP BOT Dumps Chinda, Supports Elumelu As Minority Leader by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 04, 2019
freshMallam1122:
Do u talk form yr Ass or Nose... mkpi
You don't know the difference between "FORM" and "FROM"

We now know who the Mkpi is.
Re: PDP BOT Dumps Chinda, Supports Elumelu As Minority Leader by freshMallam1122: 8:29am On Jul 04, 2019
genesishouse:

Have you sorted out the pain of rivers and Zamfara?
Remember Edo and Kogi is loading and I know your autocratic chairman will want to have his way as usual.
APC is not a party, it is just a matter of time when what holds them together becomes a contest then we know how they will survive the disagreements.
Mark my word.
olodo on this one again... only Rivers an zamfara... Tweeeehhhhh I spits on you... u got no shame

2 Likes

Re: PDP BOT Dumps Chinda, Supports Elumelu As Minority Leader by erimmy(m): 8:31am On Jul 04, 2019
[quote author= post=79925542]To a New and better Nigeria we go.

God bless our darling nation.

End of thread![/quofte] Hypocrite. Tired of licking sai barbarism's ass?.These days, you no longer shout sai baba on top of your voice like a programmed toy, but you have decided to pretend to be neutral or at best pretend to be for a better Nigeria when there's a national discussion.
Stop the hypocrisy already and continue to dwell in your self -imposed ignominy. I weep for you because posterity will find you out for allowing yourself to be used by enemies of Nigeria just because of peanut.

Mai dead suya
Re: PDP BOT Dumps Chinda, Supports Elumelu As Minority Leader by erimmy(m): 8:32am On Jul 04, 2019
[quote author= post=79925542]To a New and better Nigeria we go.

God bless our darling nation.

End of thread![/quofte]
Hypocrite. Tired of licking sai barbarism's ass?.These days, you no longer shout sai baba on top of your voice like a programmed toy, but you have decided to pretend to be neutral or at best pretend to be for a better Nigeria when there's a national discussion.
Stop the hypocrisy already and continue to dwell in your self -imposed ignominy. I weep for you because posterity will find you out for allowing yourself to be used by enemies of Nigeria just because of peanut.

Mai dead suya
Re: PDP BOT Dumps Chinda, Supports Elumelu As Minority Leader by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:33am On Jul 04, 2019
God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP BOT Dumps Chinda, Supports Elumelu As Minority Leader by agabusta: 8:35am On Jul 04, 2019
aolawale025:
The speaker was said to have received correspondence but didn't act on it. That's how people erode their support

During APC's own, you people were quoting law up and down that nothing concerns party leadership with Senate positions. That it is an internal process of members.

Same applies here. The PDP members in the House wants Elumelu while the party leadership led by Secondus wants Ndidi.

The speaker has done the right thing by naming Elumelu who enjoins more support of PDP members in the House as Minority Leader.

I remembered in the time of Bukola Saraki, he single-handedly named Ali Ndume as the Senate Majority Leader, despite that he did not enjoin majority support of APC Senators and APC as a party. You guys all hailed him then.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP BOT Dumps Chinda, Supports Elumelu As Minority Leader by Authoritarian01: 8:37am On Jul 04, 2019
yekparikpa:
Chinda and Ndudi are PDP... So what's your point exactly? Y'all so dumb you celebrate meaningless things.
all I see is painment from an angered aggrieved politician grin
yekparikpa:
all I see is painment from an angered aggrieved politician.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP BOT Dumps Chinda, Supports Elumelu As Minority Leader by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 04, 2019
freshMallam1122:
u ar a bombull even yr father made typical errors.. if he has ever seen phone or laptop in his okokoro an agbo drinking life
Poor sense.

By the way, It is "OGOGORO" not "OKOKORO"

Good bye.
Re: PDP BOT Dumps Chinda, Supports Elumelu As Minority Leader by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:01am On Jul 04, 2019
freshMallam1122:
out of total 141 APC rep at the sitting 111 voted for elumelu led leaders committee.. do think well before u replied a post.. APC having all it ways both in sanate an rep.. I hope those floppy Igbos head will come now to tell us that they are rubber stamp.. because APc just made them slaves on this
Olodo the vote was amongst PDP and other minority parties.The APC never participated
Re: PDP BOT Dumps Chinda, Supports Elumelu As Minority Leader by seunmsg(m): 9:07am On Jul 04, 2019
aolawale025:
The speaker was said to have received correspondence but didn't act on it. That's how people erode their support

Why should he act on a correspondence from PDP NWC? Is PDP the only minority party in the house?

2 Likes

Re: PDP BOT Dumps Chinda, Supports Elumelu As Minority Leader by cosef: 10:08am On Jul 04, 2019
Erediauwa:
Chinda was among those stubborn PDP HOR members who hurriedly voted for Femi Gbaja without due consultations.

This is the reward.

Hon. Chinda actually protested the clear vote buying and rigging that occurred in the National Assembly. He even protested against on channels TV. Ndudi Elumelu is the guy PDP should be watching suspiciously.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP BOT Dumps Chinda, Supports Elumelu As Minority Leader by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:20am On Jul 04, 2019
cosef:

Hon. Chinda actually protested the clear vote buying and rigging that occurred in the National Assembly. He even protested against on channels TV. Ndudi Elumelu is the guy PDP should be watching suspiciously.
so for chinda bago would have defeated gbaja right nawa sha...
some u guys like brigandage...
elumelu is wanted by majority of opposition members and you think chinda dat pdp wants to foist on the house ll work out

1 Like

Re: PDP BOT Dumps Chinda, Supports Elumelu As Minority Leader by gare(f): 10:26am On Jul 04, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Shut up! Chinda neve supported Gbajabiamila...He is Wike"s lap dog.

Must you tell him to shut, I you can still make your point without that
Re: PDP BOT Dumps Chinda, Supports Elumelu As Minority Leader by cosef: 10:28am On Jul 04, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
so for chinda bago would have defeated gbaja right nawa sha...
some u guys like brigandage...
elumelu is wanted by majority of opposition members and you think chinda dat pdp wants to foist on the house ll work out

APC has no right to determine who leads PDP in the house. That's the real brigandage.
When PDP was speaker, they didn't muscle APC to remove Gbaja as house and foist someone else.

Stop supporting tyranny, let PDP determine who should lead them in the house, being pro-APC shouldn't be one of the qualities of that PDP leader. That's the only way we can be assured of a virile and vibrant opposition to the benefit of Nigerians.

Stop supporting absolutism in power. It corrupts absolutely.
Re: PDP BOT Dumps Chinda, Supports Elumelu As Minority Leader by garfield1: 10:31am On Jul 04, 2019
cosef:

APC has no right to determine who leads PDP in the house. That's the real brigandage.
When PDP was speaker, they didn't muscle APC to remove Gbaja as house and foist someone else.

Stop supporting tyranny, let PDP determine who should lead them in the house, being pro-APC shouldn't be one of the qualities of that PDP leader. That's the only way we can be assured of a virile and vibrant opposition to the benefit of Nigerians.

Apc has no hand there,cant you see? Majority of pdp members and other smaller parties prefer elumelu
Re: PDP BOT Dumps Chinda, Supports Elumelu As Minority Leader by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:34am On Jul 04, 2019
cosef:

I can see you lack understanding... elumelu has been voted by majority of opposition members...its not only pdp dats part of opposition...dee is apga sdp aa lp others..the speaker ll validate what majority want simple pdp as a party should stay clear...unless they want to scatter their members...
Re: PDP BOT Dumps Chinda, Supports Elumelu As Minority Leader by globemoney: 10:53am On Jul 04, 2019
Jobac:

[s]Sir, you just spoke the minds of all Nigerians including PDP members. Mr. Speaker did the right thing and I am happy that PDP has been cut to size. Hon. Ndidu Elumelu-led minority team will work with the Progressives House of Rep. members to move Nigeria forward. This thing sweet me ehn![/s]
This zombie always talking nonsense. Both PDP and APC are the worst things to happen to Nigeria and you are here rejoicing that PDP has been cut to size over a house minority leadership? Most of you Nigerians dont have sense
Re: PDP BOT Dumps Chinda, Supports Elumelu As Minority Leader by freshMallam1122: 10:53am On Jul 04, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Olodo the vote was amongst PDP and other minority parties.The APC never participated
then u ar a twart .. Wats the standing order rules for election of persons into different office in the National Assembly ...go read the rules very well as achoed by the Clark of The house i.. it a standing act procurement of 2007..odehhh..
Re: PDP BOT Dumps Chinda, Supports Elumelu As Minority Leader by freshMallam1122: 10:56am On Jul 04, 2019
Erediauwa:
Poor sense.

By the way, It is "OGOGORO" not "OKOKORO"

Good bye.
go teach yr fucken wife an siblings am not use to yr fucken warri mother tongue
Re: PDP BOT Dumps Chinda, Supports Elumelu As Minority Leader by Ffdf33433: 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2019
Prove below

Re: PDP BOT Dumps Chinda, Supports Elumelu As Minority Leader by yekparikpa(m): 5:47am On Jul 05, 2019
Indispensable85:

I agree with you. Just the same way Saraki and lawan, Dogara and Femi were in the same party in 2015.
How are these APC PDP bullshit beneficial to you? What positive impact does it have on you as a Nigerian? I repeat... Y'all celebrate meaningless things!
Re: PDP BOT Dumps Chinda, Supports Elumelu As Minority Leader by yekparikpa(m): 5:53am On Jul 05, 2019
Authoritarian01:

all I see is painment from an angered aggrieved politician grin
all I see is painment from an angered aggrieved politician.
I'm not any political party apologist. But reflect on your life mehn and tell me how this your political butt licking and sycophancy has positively affected your life. Yo these people don't even know you nor care about you. Yo think man!
Re: PDP BOT Dumps Chinda, Supports Elumelu As Minority Leader by Indispensable85(m): 10:45am On Jul 05, 2019
yekparikpa:
How are these APC PDP bullshit beneficial to you? What positive impact does it have on you as a Nigerian? I repeat... Y'all celebrate meaningless things!

Same as you, otherwise you wouldn't be here arguing in the first place.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi / Delta: APGA Governorship Candidate, Ogboru, Sues Omo-Agege / Ortom: I Would Have Taken Up Arms Against Fulani Herdsmen If Not For God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.